PGP : Assemble! Like penguins in the wild!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it begs to have a fic attached. :lol:

rNawri8.gif

A black hole has been born in my body.
I've been eating non stop today and I'm still feeling hungry.

1d1dd6c40591fbc64ea0ec9c9449c798.jpg

We're all gonna need this as our icons once we actually start getting new music, performances, pictures... :drool:
Eh, why would we all need this? :| Maybe you should take a look at the forum rules before this happens... particularly the one where it is discussed what is acceptable and what not...

Well you know me . This is like a weird something. For me :ohmy:

Want that giant explorer :love: I love how useless but awesome it would be.

Yeah you just don't eat. Maybe you're starting to get healthy again. :wink:

3 more wake ups :lol: what if I go to bed earlier, will time go faster :hmm:

need to create some wormhole or smthing :D:hmm:

Thank you domo and CK for the camera info! They both look like they take great photos. And Canon and Nikon are both excellent brands. I'm going to check them out this weekend.

Bono talking about the album not being finished? Doesn't surprise me.

Sometimes I don't know whether I want to kick him in the nuts or shag him senseless.

Or both.

Simultaneously.

:|

:lol:

Bono is a professional bullshitter. I quit trusting anything out of his mouth a LONG time ago.

Show me an interview where Larry or Adam says it's not done. That they're 'in the studio'. Then I'll worry.

Because lord knows Edge is never finished. Ever. He's still remastering I Will Follow in his bedroom at night. :lol::lol:

I don't know about that Bono being Bono business. The second time he's said summer, this time sober and on the record, and Danger Mouse talking about the delicacy of working with big names and bands and figuring out if you can work together... sounds dicey.

Back
Top Bottom