PGP : Assemble! Like penguins in the wild!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mRm8Giw.png
I lived in Hoth for 5 years, and then moved to Unusually Cool.

I take that as both a description of the weather, and me as a person. :wink::lol:

You guys....google search cracks me up.

being-in-a-band_o_149688.jpg
:lol:

Ok U2 2014 calendar done and I'm ready to place order. :D:hyper: If anyone else is interested please PM me ASAP and I will post you the pics and pricing. (Once again not charging anything above my cost to make them and ship.) If you have already PMed me I'm uploading pics and will get back to you soon.

Preview: :D

This is the cover. The program didn't allow me to move the position of the text so it looks a bit weird :| but it's just the cover and the rest of the calendar is fine. :)

U2calendar2014comet1cover.png~original

Edit, ok I think I fixed the blurry pic issue!

All of them Greek and Troy men drool over Helena and fight over her like a bunch of kids over a toy. The Greek have Oddyseus the wise, who makes a cunning plan involving a horse and they get in Troy, Achilles dies taking an arrow to the heel and Troy gets set on fire. Aeneas gets out alive with his dad. The end. Well not really, to be continued in the Odyssey and the stories about Aeneas. :wink: But those are Latin, Aeneas Trojanus est...

This is the cover.
Awesome cover, Comet!

I need to start looking into a new camera. My phone is great, but I want ZOOM.
What kind of camera will you be looking at? I'm also looking for a digital camera with a zoom. I still have a 35mm. :reject: Takes great photos tho.

Trying hard to write a paper about the Illiad over here. :help:
Loved the Illiad! I read it (and the Odyssey) for a college course many moons ago. One of my all time favorite works.

All of them Greek and Troy men drool over Helena and fight over her like a bunch of kids over a toy. The Greek have Oddyseus the wise, who makes a cunning plan involving a horse and they get in Troy, Achilles dies taking an arrow to the heel and Troy gets set on fire. Aeneas gets out alive with his dad. The end. Well not really, to be continued in the Odyssey and the stories about Aeneas. :wink: But those are Latin, Aeneas Trojanus est...

Yes, but no. This is a war lit class so we're talking about themes of war as discussed in the Illiad. But I share your impatience with it. There are lovely passages but I'm not really able to buy into the whole premise of offended honor.

I mean what the hell was she doing ? Whiplashing on a wing like that.. I pity the fool. :tsk:

https://www.flickr.com/cameras/canon/powershot_sx50_hs/

This is the camera I got, its "mum" the sx40, was the bomb at concert photography, so this baby will do just fine I hope.
If not I can always swap it back for a sx40. Saw the results of i from a guy shooting Depeche Mode with it. Amazing quality for a digital non SLR .

I'll quit nerding out.

Awesome cover, Comet!

What kind of camera will you be looking at? I'm also looking for a digital camera with a zoom. I still have a 35mm. :reject: Takes great photos tho.

Probably going to buy a Nikon. My parents used to be photographers and both of them always pushed for Nikons when they bought their cameras. (Back in the good ol' 70s and 80s. :reject: ) Makes me wish I still had my dad's old 35mm....

I have a Samsung Galaxy SII that I adore as my phone, but the zoom is only like 6x or something ridiculously tiny.

I was looking at either the L26 or S3300 last year, but decided not to spend the money then because I splurged and dropped over $500 on my laptop. (HP Envy m6. With Beats audio. :drool: Tis my precious.) Now with a tour on the horizon (hee! :giggle: ), I'm probably going to invest in a new camera as the old Sony finally died last year; it was a plaything for Lil CK by that point anyways.

I mean what the hell was she doing ? Whiplashing on a wing like that...

Sounds like she was being particularly naughty! Should be a good euphemism for something.... :shifty: :shifty:

Yes, but no. This is a war lit class so we're talking about themes of war as discussed in the Illiad. But I share your impatience with it. There are lovely passages but I'm not really able to buy into the whole premise of offended honor.

Sadly I had to read all the passages in Latin. :crack: So yeah, I've got great memories of those years /not

Wow Jari, that is PRETTY! :love:

Pretty pic Jj! :ohmy:

And we had pretty much perfect weather over here today. No fires. I worked in my yard. :D

And I have no idea what this is all about... :hmm:

edgebonoboyswtfok.jpg~original

Never seen that one before! Is that from the same set where we had BabyBono in the gym pics from?

What is Edge holding? They look like trash cans! :lol:

Never seen that one before! Is that from the same set where we had BabyBono in the gym pics from?

What is Edge holding? They look like trash cans! :lol:

I have no clue what he has. :hmm: This looks to me like the old set I scanned back in like 2005 from a book, where they are posing on those platforms. But this one wasn't in that book. I think this is from the book that recently was published by a photographer who took a bunch of photos of Dublin's music scene in the early 80's.

Let me see if I can find a link...

Amazing pc JJ, and Comet too , daw... Baby Bono and Edge.

Edge's photoface from around that time is hillarious. :giggle:

Yeah, kneeling Edge with the face and the big things there is so peculiar. But baby Bono belly is sweet.

Back
Top Bottom