PGP : Assemble! Like penguins in the wild!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Y1zZDrb.jpg

:whistle::whistle:

Dexter :love:

I love our new manager. Have I said that lately? :lol:

Also, I'm taking a sick pleasure in knowing that post-McG, we're getting FREE music. As part of an $8 mil SB ad. Suck on that, Paul. :giggle:

However, I'll keep that here and not share that tidbit anywhere else. :reject:

:shifty:

I love Grumpy Cat. :cute::love:

all I see in this is Pleba girls ready to whoop some ass

FARIhA0.jpg

:lol:

I need to know how come it took me 'til almost 40 to become a PLEBA girl. I've essentially been doing this shit since I was 13!

Yeah I'm still kicking my own arse for lurking during Vertigo. And not even being a PGPer until partway through 360. Now, I won't have it any other way! I'm a proud PLEBA girl, hear me roar as I sit on my throne in Lord Clayton's Castle! :lol:

His heart needs to grow two sizes. Like the Grinch. Getting the character parallels here? Maybe the metaphor didn't work.

I'm so WITH the pancake bunny.. But I don't even want to know in the end.

I haven't been following the threads in EYKIW too closely lately, not enough time and too much pointless :blahblah: there. But if the poster called Nick isn't getting any love or something like that, oh well. :wink: I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

Okay, epic fail on the cross thread joke. But I think I'll make it up to everyone who cares to be made up to over the weekend with a post

on the site that dare not speak its name.

I haven't been following the threads in EYKIW too closely lately, not enough time and too much pointless :blahblah: there. But if the poster called Nick isn't getting any love or something like that, oh well. :wink: I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

Nick actually gave me real honest to goodness praise yesterday. I screencapped it. :lol:

Other than that, I'm over there just to watch the fun.

michael-jackson-popcorn.gif

Packing panic is starting .. aaaaaaah!
and need to organise my reservations.

Can only pack the things I won't be using at home. :lol: But I'm making a list.
I'm neurotic about organising my stuff. You know me. I'm pretty sure I was the one booking all our hotels for germany and brussels. :lol::D
You did the trains right? Omg memories.

:lol: Yeah, I'm the train person. Am always the navigator at uni trips or whatever as well, cause I know most of the train timetables from the top of my head anyway.

Organising is awesome. I always have packing lists weeks in advance of a trip. :reject:

So over the summer, we bought Lil'CK a little digital recorder as his reward for straight As all through 1st grade. You know, one of those $30 ones that basically records, plays back, and has an option to delete. Nothing extravagant.

He's since turned it into an art form less than 6mos later. :doh:
It's like living with U2! :lol::lol:

1545219_563269037085218_1611869853_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom