PGP : Assemble! Like penguins in the wild!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
who is the twitter account from?
Is it some guy from priniple or LN ?
I have no idea but it's still nothing. :lol: What is everyone so hyped up over? Some mods at U2.com say they are starting their tour fund again... last time I checked the mods of Zootopia were not connected to U2 at all, just the forum. Baja couldn't solve the membership issues, had to be fixed by U2.com people.

:shrug: I'll believe it when it's confirmed, lol.
tumblr_muxikt8PPt1qmxw2lo1_400.gif
:cute:

I´ve got 2 shrews inside, was watching footy last eve with a friend and he yelled when he went to kitchen. He said that I´ve got mice in here, I answered: are they back ? dont touch em, they are shrews, they always come in when it´s too cold out :lol:

harmless little buggers :D

I´ve got 2 shrews inside, was watching footy last eve with a friend and he yelled when he went to kitchen. He said that I´ve got mice in here, I answered: are they back ? dont touch em, they are shrews, they always come in when it´s too cold out :lol:

harmless little buggers :D

Da'ww , we have those too over here in the south.
But they are very shy!
They are sooooo furry. I took care of a couple of shrews in the wildlife centre i worked for. :love: You give them mealworms , and they take them from you and start nibbling on them is just way cute.

Need something light and more portable than a laptop as there's a buttload of work travel in my immediate future and I'll be dipped in shit if I'm gonna be out of touch at a time like this!! :panic:

I think a kindle is just an e reader, isn't it, not a mobile web browser? But I know approximately zero about this stuff so I may be wrong.

The newer Kindles are web activated, Jeeves. Just not made up my mind whether it makes more sense to go the less expensive route with them or bite the bullet and fork over for the iPad, with which I'm already familiar.

Also, do you need a tablet with a sim slot ? Or is one with WiFi enough as most phones can be used as a hotspot so no need for the .ore expensive tablet.

:)

...um...:crack:

I have a secondhand old iPhone, and I am clueless. I pretty much just want to be able to Skype the kids and read slash great works of literary importance while on business trips.

Simless tablet is handy if your phone or landline can share web access, so no need to get extra web connection/deal for tablet. WiFi is basically everywhere,, hotels, trains and so on anyway

Ya in US or ? Can check major stores for droids, ipads tomorrow morning. Droid tablets go between 100-300 euros here whilst ipads cost more

Go to local shop, slam your phone on table and say: does this share internezz, me want tablet nao, hubba

I love love love my Samsung Galaxy tablet. It has WiFi to access the internet for email and surfing. I have a Kindle app for ebooks. Takes photos, videos, memos, dropbox, etc.

I tried the Kindle but didn't like it. Returned it the day I got it. Didn't find it to be very user friendly.

I did look at an Ipad but found the Galaxy perfect for my needs and at lower the cost.

...um...:crack:

I have a secondhand old iPhone, and I am clueless. I pretty much just want to be able to Skype the kids and read slash great works of literary importance while on business trips.

Tell me you have LIB bookmarked. And the corresponding LJ comm. I know they're rarely updated BUT OH THE MEMORIES..... :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom