PGP: ARRRRRRR you ready for more rain?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave:

I don't follow her but my kids do. They follow way more than me, I can't keep up if I have too many people so I keep it under 100!

:wave:

I don't follow her but my kids do. They follow way more than me, I can't keep up if I have too many people so I keep it under 100!

I only follow 43 right now, I've gotten rid of a few lately. That number is quite manageable, except when Kevin Smith starts tweet-whoring, or on U2 show days. :lol:

Conan should have won. I'm not a big fan or anything, it just would have been a nice FU to NBC.

I only follow 43 right now, I've gotten rid of a few lately. That number is quite manageable, except when Kevin Smith starts tweet-whoring, or on U2 show days. :lol:

Conan should have won. I'm not a big fan or anything, it just would have been a nice FU to NBC.

Yep.

You're on twitter? *pokes for linkup*

You're on twitter? *pokes for linkup*

We've been through this before. :lol: I don't tweet, just retweet stuff to Sarah, or send her links or shit (so I don't have to open my e-mail - yes, I'm actually that lazy, lol) so there's really no point in following me. :) Sarah is the only one who follows me, and then I have a couple of random followers who either returned my follow, or just randomly followed me in the hope I'd follow them back, which I haven't. I'm the most boring person on there ever.

eta - miniseries awards. :yawn:

I'm a dork. I have this really odd goal of wanting celebs to respond to my tweets. It's like I keep a scorecard, and for every one who responds, I can cross a name off. And the bigger the celeb, the more mental points I score. :shifty:

Aspirations are always good. :shifty:

I'm a dork. I have this really odd goal of wanting celebs to respond to my tweets. It's like I keep a scorecard, and for every one who responds, I can cross a name off. And the bigger the celeb, the more mental points I score. :shifty:

Ok this is awesome :lol: :applaud:

So you understand, then. :kiss:

:reject:

I've actually seen Alan Cross retweet something of yours! I can't remember what it was, but I can remember at the time being all proud, thinking "I know her!" :D

I can't remember what it was now either but it was pretty cool *G* I found him because some of the U2 GTA people I follow there follow him - lucky bastard was at the hotel next to U2's in Moscow :lol:

So you understand, then. :kiss:

:reject:

I've actually seen Alan Cross retweet something of yours! I can't remember what it was, but I can remember at the time being all proud, thinking "I know her!" :D

I think Neil McCormick has responded to her too. Or maybe that was another person from the blue crack, I can't really remember. :lol:

Aww. :lol: Look at you with your big ambitions! :cute:

Oh, and Echo Bazaar! Probably most of my tweets have been tweeting Echo Bazaar stuff to get more turns every day.

Do any of you tweeters play that? If so, I'd probably have to rethink my stance on adding real people to my twitter...

Echo Bazaar!

I think Neil McCormick has responded to her too. Or maybe that was another person from the blue crack, I can't really remember. :lol:

Must've been someone else from blue crack - I only see his tweets if someone retweets them, I don't have him on my follow list :wink:

I can't remember what it was now either but it was pretty cool *G* I found him because some of the U2 GTA people I follow there follow him - lucky bastard was at the hotel next to U2's in Moscow :lol:

Was it something to do with hockey/the Olympics?

Aww. :lol: Look at you with your big ambitions! :cute:

I know! I strive for big things! :lol: I can't believe I've divulged this. And I've only had one glass of wine, so it can't be attributed to drunkenness!

Neil McCormick has responded to a couple of mine. :reject: In all fairness, I think he's awesome in general - he's probably my favourite twitter person. I sort of tweet crush on him.

Do you want to divulge your biggest celeb you've snagged? :shifty: (It's totally ok if you don't tho really!)

So far...Kevin Smith.

My next big one will be Rainn Wilson, but he doesn't tweet much these days.

So far, my celeb "gets" include Alan Cross (Canadian music journalist), Matt Good (fairly big Canadian musician, although that was more of a tweet argument than anything - he's a douche, and I unfollowed him just after :lol: ) Neil McCormick, and Kevin Smith.

Oh, and Echo Bazaar! Probably most of my tweets have been tweeting Echo Bazaar stuff to get more turns every day.

Do any of you tweeters play that? If so, I'd probably have to rethink my stance on adding real people to my twitter...

Echo Bazaar!

This is the first I've heard of it. :)

Must've been someone else from blue crack - I only see his tweets if someone retweets them, I don't have him on my follow list :wink:

Ahh. :) He always has interesting/witty stuff to say - he's one of my favourites to follow.

This is the first I've heard of it. :)

Ahh. :) He always has interesting/witty stuff to say - he's one of my favourites to follow.

Remember the whole thing where Ultraviolet went to see Neil speak in Pittsburg, and mentioned me to him? :lmao:

I can't help it, he's really funny and he knows U2, that's a really attractive combo! :lmao:

Remember the whole thing where Ultraviolet went to see Neil speak in Pittsburg, and mentioned me to him? :lmao:

I can't help it, he's really funny and he knows U2, that's a really attractive combo! :lmao:

That sounds vaguely familiar! :lol:

Exactly! :hi5:

Okay, I've been watching the Emmy's for what seems like forever. How the hell long is this thing?! :lmao:

If I used Twitter at all, I think the only person I would follow is Neil McCormack. :reject:

Totally understandable. :up: :shifty:

That sounds vaguely familiar! :lol:

Exactly! :hi5:

Okay, I've been watching the Emmy's for what seems like forever. How the hell long is this thing?! :lmao:

I know...omg, do ppl even watch miniseries??

Yeah, trying to remember the convo, but it was something like:

UV - you should go to Canada, there's a girl ( :cute: ) up there who has a huge crush on you.

Neil: Is the poor dear blind?

:lmao:

And then he went on to say that although flattering, his heart belongs to his dearly beloved, sigh. :)

Was it something to do with hockey/the Olympics?

I know! I strive for big things! :lol: I can't believe I've divulged this. And I've only had one glass of wine, so it can't be attributed to drunkenness!

Neil McCormick has responded to a couple of mine. :reject: In all fairness, I think he's awesome in general - he's probably my favourite twitter person. I sort of tweet crush on him.

So far...Kevin Smith.

My next big one will be Rainn Wilson, but he doesn't tweet much these days.

So far, my celeb "gets" include Alan Cross (Canadian music journalist), Matt Good (fairly big Canadian musician, although that was more of a tweet argument than anything - he's a douche, and I unfollowed him just after :lol: ) Neil McCormick, and Kevin Smith.

Cool :up: And LOL at the argument and unfollow!

It's a game you connect to through Twitter. :drool: We've been playing it since spring.

I'll have to check it out!

Anyone know what time the U2 show will be tomorrow for the NA continent people? :hmm: We're going to Disneyland tomorrow so I won't be home most the day, but if the show is early enough in the morning I might catch it.

Totally understandable. :up: :shifty:

I know...omg, do ppl even watch miniseries??

Yeah, trying to remember the convo, but it was something like:

UV - you should go to Canada, there's a girl ( :cute: ) up there who has a huge crush on you.

Neil: Is the poor dear blind?

:lmao:

And then he went on to say that although flattering, his heart belongs to his dearly beloved, sigh. :)

I hope it ends soon! :lol:

And these people that yammer names on and on and on. Who the fuck cares about all these people? Just keep your speeches short and sweet.

Awww, yes, now I remember that. :cute:

FUCK it. :angry: Lost was robbed. :sad:

I like Mad Men a lot, but yeah, the Emmys sometimes get stuck on a show and overkill it with awards.

Would have love to see Dexter or Breaking Bad win. (Sorry, not a Lostie. :wink: )

I really hope Modern Family wins for comedy - if Glee wins, I'll be pissed.

Back
Top Bottom