PGP: ARRRRRRR you ready for more rain?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: Love the Tight Jeans Club pic. :lol:

So I've signed up for the run. It's for breast cancer research, but I'm running for all my family members who've had cancer in various forms. If you want a link to my support page, let me know and I'll PM you, as the link has my last name in it. :D

Good for you Thora. I'll be doing the Susan G Komen run this year for the same cause! :hi5:

May I just go on record to say that VP has taken the most amazing Larry fan pics i have EVAR seen. Even for a non-Larry-girl. They are just kinda :ohmy: (I've come a bit round to Larry since the Rose Bowl tho :flirt: )

May I just go on record to say that VP has taken the most amazing Larry fan pics i have EVAR seen. Even for a non-Larry-girl. They are just kinda :ohmy: (I've come a bit round to Larry since the Rose Bowl tho :flirt: )

Catching up briefly during emmy commercials.

He looked gooooood that day. :up:

Aside - I wholeheartedly admit that I have little objectivity re: the Emmys this year, but geez...wtf? :angry: It hasn't been a good Emmy night. :angry:

eta - John Lithgow, you're a creepy mofo. :heart:

I know!!! :angry: I've barely watched any of the nominated shows, but good lord does Lost ever deserve to win everything it was nominated for. :sad:

I know this is lame, but it's seriously upsetting to me. :reject: I'm having a glass of wine to calm down! :lol:

Matthew, Terry, Michael, Damon, Carlton, you're all the Emmy winners of my heart. :cute: :lol:

I know this is lame, but it's seriously upsetting to me. :reject: I'm having a glass of wine to calm down! :lol:

Matthew, Terry, Michael, Damon, Carlton, you're all the Emmy winners of my heart. :cute: :lol:

:lol: I totally agree. I may have yelled "Lost was ROBBED!!!" at the TV. :lol:

Aww, loved the Jimmy Fallon song about the show. :heart: I'm WAY too invested in this damn show, especially since I've been re-watching everything after buying the DVD set. :love:

ETA - whut?! Bono's there?! :lol:

:yes:
:drool:

Sorry, was just trying to find the parts where it shows them cuz it's a long video. Just sent it now:D

thx! Can't wait to watch!

Awesome! I was surprised that it's only 5k, but it's the cause that matters. I know there's a 3 day one, but I'm nowhere near fit enough to do that. :lol:

PM's being sent. :) Thank you girls. :kiss:

My friend just lost her mom to brain cancer last year and she's doing that one.

Eeeeeeeeeeek I just saw a glimpse of Bono on the Emmys. :drool:

Aww, loved the Jimmy Fallon song about the show. :heart: I'm WAY too invested in this damn show, especially since I've been re-watching everything after buying the DVD set. :love:

Sarah just said she saw Bono, too! She said it looked like a clip. I was trying to think of what he's been on in the past years. First I said the Grammys, but that was the year before.

I hope they at least get best drama...maybe they're going to reward the whole group that way? They'd better. :|

Kristen - I just saw which video it is! :lol: I saw part of this earlier this week (on Cori's fb) but I stopped watching after 2 minutes. I was all "bono, bono, bono!" :rolleyes:

haha!

I can't imagine Bono is there - don't they have a show tomorrow in .... wherever they are in Europe tomorrow?

Edit: oh, it was a clip? Then never mind. :lol:

Ya Jimmy was pretty funny :lol:

I was washing my face and my mom yells "Omg Bono!" so I came running from the bathroom with soap all over my face :lol:

Kristen - I just saw which video it is! :lol: I saw part of this earlier this week (on Cori's fb) but I stopped watching after 2 minutes. I was all "bono, bono, bono!" :rolleyes:

haha!

:lol:

All the good parts happened after that.

I can't imagine Bono is there - don't they have a show tomorrow in .... wherever they are in Europe tomorrow?

Edit: oh, it was a clip? Then never mind. :lol:

The Bono thing was a clip and it showed him and they said "greatest moments in variety tv" coming up soon :hmm:

Sarah just said she saw Bono, too! She said it looked like a clip. I was trying to think of what he's been on in the past years. First I said the Grammys, but that was the year before.

I hope they at least get best drama...maybe they're going to reward the whole group that way? They'd better. :|

I really hope so. I don't know what else they're nominated for... :sad: I know I'll cry if it happens. :lol: :nerd:

:lol: Yeah he's not there of course... it might have been a clip from the RNR Hall of Fame show?

Ohhhh, that makes sense. I couldn't remember anything they/he have been on since the NLOTH promos a year and a half ago, thanks.

I really hope so. I don't know what else they're nominated for... :sad: I know I'll cry if it happens. :lol: :nerd:

We already got teary at the Jack clip at the very end, sigh. :lol: I really wanted Matthew to win though, he was amazing this season - so were Terry and Micheal, but I can see them cancelling each other out. I wanted Darlton to win too, thought they deserved it.

People probably think we're nuts, but it's a show that's very easy to get wrapped up in.

Ohhhh, that makes sense. I couldn't remember anything they/he have been on since the NLOTH promos a year and a half ago, thanks.

We already got teary at the Jack clip at the very end, sigh. :lol: I really wanted Matthew to win though, he was amazing this season - so were Terry and Micheal, but I can see them cancelling each other out. I wanted Darlton to win too, thought they deserved it.

People probably think we're nuts, but it's a show that's very easy to get wrapped up in.

I know me too! From like 3 seconds of the finale and I'm all :sad: !!

I forgot about the Hope For Haiti thing too.

I did too! :love: Hell, I tear up at ANY Lost clips I see these days.

It really is. I invested 6 years of my life into this show, and spent many many hours talking with my friends (and people here) about it. It was a huge part of my life.

Back
Top Bottom