PGP: ARRRRRRR you ready for more rain?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^What's not to love? The smirk, the eyes, the bone structure :giggle: The arms, the chest, the sense of humor, the deathglare...

:combust:

The smartassedness, the fun he has with his bandmates, the occasional goofyness (ie. *runs in, waves* "Hi fans!", *imitates Adam's hand gestures during R&H interview*)... and let's not forget what happens when you let him loose with a videocamera :lol: ("No one is indispensible" *smirk*)

Larry Lovers unite, then! :hi5: You too Drea!
And it's always good to have a race to look towards / train for, even if you have to back out for some reason. It holds you accountable.

Absolutely! Plus, it's raising money for cancer research, which has always been important to me, this year especially. :heart:

The smartassedness, the fun he has with his bandmates, the occasional goofyness (ie. *runs in, waves* "Hi fans!", *imitates Adam's hand gestures during R&H interview*)... and let's not forget what happens when you let him loose with a videocamera :lol: ("No one is indispensible" *smirk*)

Personally i have a thing about muscular arms and chest :shifty:

And the accent :drool:

And oh yeah you like his bone structure do you Zooey :sexywink:

Drea, I loved his indispensable comment "We're back" *evil grin* :love:

Edge: What kind of sticks do you use, Larry
Larry: The big ones

I bet! :giggle:

And how could I forget the accent *dies* "This is another tradition Irish drinkin' song. It's called Tryin' T' Trow Yer Arrrms Aroond D' Worrld"

And yes, Wild, I am a rather big fan of his bone
structure.

:hmm:

bwu2babiesintightjeans.jpg

I :heart: the Hi Fans part. I was watching that today.

:hmm:

Let's see... the 'fro is tamed, B's got the mullet going and Larry's wearing a denim jacket... I'm thinking War era, which would make Larry 21 or 22, depending on when the pic was taken - he's legal :wink:

Baby Larry is so freakin adorable :cute:

I loved those Jeans in the 80's :shifty: :whistle:

although they were a nightmare to get off in a hurry :lol:

:lol:

I'd probably just give up and resort to cutting them off :sexywink:

Yeah, since I teach high school (ie: 15-18 year olds), I find it hard to think "that way" about baby Larry. I think there are a couple other pics from the 80s of his *cough* jeans though :hmm: (maybe 20 or 22 years old would be okay :shifty:)

:lol: Love the Tight Jeans Club pic. :lol:

So I've signed up for the run. It's for breast cancer research, but I'm running for all my family members who've had cancer in various forms. If you want a link to my support page, let me know and I'll PM you, as the link has my last name in it. :D

Back
Top Bottom