PGP: ARRRRRRR you ready for more rain?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Finally caught up with both threads. whew! All those shots in the last thread sounded amazing. :ohmy: Clearly I have been drinking with the wrong crowd. (which would be myself :lol: )

balloonlove.jpg

Bono likes rain.

I like balloons. :drool:

The Edge in leather. :love: He wasn't going to let Bono have all the leather attention

leatheredge.jpg

But THIS

ohleather.jpg

Oh, um, yeah. :drool::love::ohmy::heart:

I was distracted by TV, and trying to figure out if I can do a 5k run in October. I'd really like to, but it will mean a lot of work to get back into shape. I really should do it, since it's for a good cause, and because getting back into the swing of exercising is a good thing.

:shifty:
I don't know how I feel about someone else perving on Larry in here. I'm used to being the only one. :reject: :lol: esp. since Amy and K have been into what's in the leather package lately.

:giggle:

I was distracted by TV, and trying to figure out if I can do a 5k run in October. I'd really like to, but it will mean a lot of work to get back into shape. I really should do it, since it's for a good cause, and because getting back into the swing of exercising is a good thing.

My race is in October too, Thora. We can help keep each other on track! DO IT!!!!!

:shifty:
I don't know how I feel about someone else perving on Larry in here. I'm used to being the only one. :reject: :lol: esp. since Amy and K have been into what's in the leather package lately.

:giggle:

Ahem!! Larry lover right here, thank ya very much! :wink:

My race is in October too, Thora. We can help keep each other on track! DO IT!!!!!

I think I'm convinced. I normally run 10k's, so it should technically be a bit easier to train for this, since the distance is half what I normally do.

Ahem!! Larry lover right here, thank ya very much! :wink:

I think I'm convinced. I normally run 10k's, so it should technically be a bit easier to train for this, since the distance is half what I normally do.

Larry Lovers unite, then! :hi5: You too Drea!
And it's always good to have a race to look towards / train for, even if you have to back out for some reason. It holds you accountable.

Back
Top Bottom