PGP: ARRRRRRR you ready for more rain?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hyper::hyper::hyper::love::bow:

I'd be super happy with send space. As long as it won't take you forever to upload. :hug::hug:

Ok you mean just that IWF performance right? I will try you tube now just to see what happens (couldn't hurt, I've received more smack down emails from you tube than I care to remember :uhoh: I'll be banned one of these days I'm sure. LOL) but I'll also put it on send space. It's no problem :) I never mind sharing the love. :heart:

Later :wave:

THIS!

I couldn't wait until tonight to watch it.....WOW
K, If I find that poster, you will not owe me anything for it. You have been so welcoming and kind, it is the least I can do!

Alyssa comes in when Zoo Tv is on and she says "AWWW...Mini Bono!"She usually calls him Baby Bono when she sees pics from this time!

Edge and Larry during Numb....HELLO!!!!

Bono without the shades, Oh My Word!!!!!!

Awww thanks Amy :hug: You're the bestest!

I :heart: Numb!

I took my BFF to the Phx show last year. She's fairly cynical and reserved. I told her "You've never really seen me the way you're about to see me." She was a little scared but the second the lights went out she totally got into it.

Of course she thought she was going to die when we were herded down the tunnels and then running for our rail spots (We were in the first 100 ppl ).

That's funny. I hope you don't embarrass easily because I'm gonna make a fool of myself in Chicago.

hugemullen1.jpg

Ohaithar Mr. Mullen. Whatcha got in yer pocket?

We now resume your regularly scheduled PGP.

Oh my god THUD :drool:

Need to meet Larry again :drool:

Can I be there??? pretty please with a cherry on top??

Who am I kidding? I've been perving over Larry since UF! :lol: In 6th grade I had "Larry Mullen Jr." written all over my folders at school.

You are adorable Zooey

Ok so we're near the new thread. I know you can do it girls. :hyper::love:

I really should go pack. :uhoh: Have to be up early. :yikes:

BBS. :kiss:

Safe travels Jem :hug:

Sorry you missed all the fun, Kristen. At least you still get to look and enjoy! :D

I'm home. It's a short drive normally, but today with all the crazy rain it took about 15 minutes longer than normal. I passed one accident, but otherwise it was fine. :)

cori - I got your package ( :giggle: ) in the mail when I got home. Thank you!!! Can't wait to watch. :D

cori - I got your package ( :giggle: ) in the mail when I got home. Thank you!!! Can't wait to watch. :D

Oh good! Man, that took over a week to get to you. I should have driven it over the border!

I can't believe you ladies haven't finished this thread yet. :tsk:

Jem, I just took a video and am uploading it. :lol: This should be funny... :D

ETA - yeah, mail is as slow as fuck here. :tsk: Then again my landlords aren't exactly known for getting my mail to me in a timely fashion. :lol: Ah well, it's here. That's all that matters. :)

Back
Top Bottom