PGP - are you too good to show us your bloopers??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
151364509-da616bfaf31092e874e21857aff7b4a24c757640-full.jpg

:wave: off to the dentist :grumpy:

Neither rain, nor snow, nor sleet, nor hail ....

See? The military were just there to protect the eyesight of the concert-goers! :shifty:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: *tears*

AHOY, maties!:wave::wave:

Today I WILL set sail for downtown (instead of falling asleep the on the couch stern like yesterday afternoon.......) :shifty::reject::wave:

and BTW .........

shouldn't ..."Blarge" in THIS thread be....

Blaaaaarrrrrrrrgh ?!

"squawk"

ah....me parrot agrees!:wink:

later, sweeties!:heart:

cool i was worried then that i may have walked past you :lol:

Not that i knew you then :lol:

:lol: Probably not. I was so busy with school stuff during the day, and then getting drunk and into trouble in the evenings that I didn't have much time for anything else. :lol:

I wasn't aware of this place back then. Hell, I barely used the internet at all back then, except for email. :D

I was just looking at Google maps to see if they had street view in Dublin, but sadly they don't. I've found the place where we stayed in Belfast, but obviously can't see it in Dublin just yet. :lol:

Is it wrong that I read this:

I don't know if this relates directly to what happened with the volunteers, during a storming version of Sunday Bloody Sunday, Bono took the band's music right down low and started a quite extended singalong of Get Up Stand Up (For Your Rights), which the crowd really sang along to very loudly.

And thought, "That's hot."

That's not wrong, is it? :shifty:

I am past 2000 posts!!!! 1700 of those have happened since I started chatting in PLEBA!!:shifty:

It has only been about 3 months!:lol:

Oh my god, I just caught my coworker lurking in PLEBA.

:lol:

I told her I wasn't telling her what my screen name was. :shifty:

I told her about Happy Bono last Friday, and am going to burn some bootlegs for her. She's a bigger U2 fan than I realized! I shared a link to the NYD video from today's show,and then I look over and see a very familiar blue screen on her desktop!

*dying*

Oh my god, I just caught my coworker lurking in PLEBA.

:lol:

I told her I wasn't telling her what my screen name was. :shifty:

I told her about Happy Bono last Friday, and am going to burn some bootlegs for her. She's a bigger U2 fan than I realized! I shared a link to the NYD video from today's show,and then I look over and see a very familiar blue screen on her desktop!

*dying*

:lmao: Oh my god that's awesome! I think I'd die if any of my co-workers discovered this site. I'd never give them my screen name either. :laugh:

Several people in my dept are huge U2 fans, so it wouldn't be surprising if they found it, but yeah. :lol: Crossing my fingers they don't. :wink:

It's funny, because I swear she found it on her own! We were talking about Bono, and she must have gone in search of pictures, because she was in one of those "Leather Day" threads. :lol:

Searching for pictures? :giggle:

This was the only place on the internet that had decent Live 8 information, and I stuck around after finding the info I wanted. Back then it shocked me that U2.com had nothing good. :lol: I was convinced that they'd have a schedule (or even an idea of the general time of day) when U2 would be playing, but there was nada.

I just googled U2 and it came up. That is why I think that the band has probably seen this site.......:shifty:

I'm sure I just searched for U2 as well. I signed up a few years before I really started posting.

I think I went looking because I missed the Elevation tour, and kind of just missed the whole boat on it (there was a lot going on), and I figured I'd better get in the loop on what was going on online.

I didn't start posting a lot until late 2004, when this was the first place I thought of after I'd met Bono and was thinking "I need to share this with everyone, everywhere ... oh, I know where I need to go!"

The rest is ridiculous history. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom