PGP - are you too good to show us your bloopers??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Macs cannot give blue screens of death. That's a windows problem. Was lovely back in the days of DOS, you'd get a million BSOD's a day.

It didn't seem to have hurt anything though. :uhoh: *knocksonwood* I thinkn I'm bacl..

FUCK. My keyboard is fucked up. The mac keyboard isn't on. :| no keyboard backlight, no easy keys for volume, monitor brightness and everything...

I'm gonna reboot. Bbl

My mom just sent me the weirdest package for my birthday.

I had told her in the past that I didn't have anything Packer-related, and while I'm not a huge football fan, it would be fun to have something with the logo. But my mom, bless her heart, can NOT be trusted to buy me things.

So I pull out two things from the box - a rather old-looking Packers shirt that's rather appalling, fashion-wise and a lumpy bag of ..... smooshed brains? No! Cheese curds in an air-locked baggie. Bless her heart. A care package from Wisconsin. Cheese curds are always welcome.

I called her, and was relieved to at least find out the shirt was just one of her old ones, she hadn't bought it. So it was a nice thought, but I'm feeling a little bitchy about my reaction to it. I can only hope that's not my actual present - one of my mom's old shirts. :lol: I'm kind of hoping my actual birthday present is following in the mail. :reject:

/ungrateful daughter

:lol:

I definitely understand - I'd hope there'd be something else coming for me too. :wink:

I had told her in the past that I didn't have anything Packer-related, and while I'm not a huge football fan, it would be fun to have something with the logo. But my mom, bless her heart, can NOT be trusted to buy me things.

So I pull out two things from the box - a rather old-looking Packers shirt that's rather appalling, fashion-wise and a lumpy bag of ..... smooshed brains? No! Cheese curds in an air-locked baggie. Bless her heart. A care package from Wisconsin. Cheese curds are always welcome.

I called her, and was relieved to at least find out the shirt was just one of her old ones, she hadn't bought it. So it was a nice thought, but I'm feeling a little bitchy about my reaction to it. I can only hope that's not my actual present - one of my mom's old shirts. :lol: I'm kind of hoping my actual birthday present is following in the mail. :reject:

/ungrateful daughter

:lmao: !!!!! Happy birthday - have an old shirt and some cheese!

Pretty much. :grumpy:

When I talked to them a few weeks ago, they asked if there was anything I wanted, and there really wasn't. Then I found out I needed a few minor car stuff done, so I told them if they hadn't thought of anything yet, that a little assistance towards that would be a good gift.

I'm kind of hoping there will be a check inside my birthday card. They're usually great about money as gifts. My mom usually likes to send little bits of miscellany as well.

Bless her little Wisconsin heart. :hug:

Macs cannot give blue screens of death. That's a windows problem. Was lovely back in the days of DOS, you'd get a million BSOD's a day.

It didn't seem to have hurt anything though. :uhoh: *knocksonwood* I thinkn I'm bacl..

FUCK. My keyboard is fucked up. The mac keyboard isn't on. :| no keyboard backlight, no easy keys for volume, monitor brightness and everything...

I'm gonna reboot. Bbl

I'm a pc user :wink: I don't know shite about macs. would love to try,
untill now.

Hm apple's website says the pros all are compatible with double layer. yet that laptop is different from mine, mine's the old version with a different graphical card as well. i cannot find mine on there :huh: I can't find the specifications of the bloody dvd burner.

ETA aha, march 2010 a new one came out.

103649442.jpg

Bloody watermark! :madwife:

/ungrateful daughter

:no: Cheese curds. :yuck: Trying to eat them is like chewing wet Styrofoam. Do.Not.Want!!!

:hmm: I think he stole Edge's phone and filmed that... looks like a naughty Larry moment to me :giggle:

totally!
naughty larry :shame: He needs to be punished :shifty:

Oh and that pic of Bono makes me think he's in suspended animation or something... and now I'm picturing him in that N'Sync video where they're dolls that come to life :coocoo:

:no: Cheese curds. :yuck: Trying to eat them is like chewing wet Styrofoam. Do.Not.Want!!!

What? :ohmy: Clearly, you have not been eating the right cheese curds. Wet styrofoam?

I love them. But when they're fresh (and squeaky!), not after they've been shipped to me. I keep trying to tell my mom that - no, I don't want to take some home with me after a visit.

She means well. *sigh*

Ok I just returned from RL for a bit and I need to catch up, but first I was thinking that the Larry girls must be melting a bit at about the 1:27 mark here yes? :cute:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00pU7yUpoU0

Verrrry nice! :drool:

I was very close to fainting several times at work this afternoon, so I left early and came home. I passed out on the couch, and just woke up, 2 hrs later. I guess I needed some rest! :lol: I'm tempted to sleep more, but if I do I probably won't be able to fall asleep tonight...

Hi Julia! Welcome to the insanity! :D

Thanks, zu. :hug: I am doing a lot better. I have an iron deficiency, so I have these kinds of problems every now and then, and especially at this time of the month. :angry: I've had some OJ and slept, and can tell that I should be fine now. But I'll definitely be going to bed earlier than normal.

totally!
naughty larry :shame: He needs to be punished :shifty:

And you're JUST the girl to do it right? :sexywink:

You can see the 2 girls on either side of Paul McG know what he's up to by the looks on their faces, especially the second one. And of course Larry's expression as he turns on cam on himself, as if he's trying to be so cool. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom