PGP-Are We Vsmapriers or Vsmictims?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm so stupid. :scream: Tonight at work, I had 2 gift cards that guests had given me in my pocket. Since they were extra, I threw em out.

An hour later, I remembered that I had put my debit card and my license in my pocket. :|

I also spilled ketchup all over myself. FML. :scream:

At the show. Jason looks cute. I feel soul-crushingly awkward though. :|

I'm so stupid. :scream: Tonight at work, I had 2 gift cards that guests had given me in my pocket. Since they were extra, I threw em out.

An hour later, I remembered that I had put my debit card and my license in my pocket. :|

I also spilled ketchup all over myself. FML. :scream:

That sucks, Em. :hug:

OK, I did one last check of the trash. I found them!!!! I did cancel my debit card before I found it though. But I only use my checking account to pay bills, so it won't be an inconvenience not to have my debit card for a few days. Whew!

I can't upload the pic of the giant cactus chunk with 1.5 inch thorns that i pulled out of my son's leg today. He and his friends were kicking them around like soccer balls. :rolleyes:

:yikes: We he in agony??

Got mah burger. :drool: And it is so worth it!

It's really really stormy outside tonight. :uhoh: I wouldn't be surprised if we lost power. Hopefully it stays on, though!

We had our power flicker a week or two ago during a big storm, too. It's that time of the year. :uhoh:

OK, I did one last check of the trash. I found them!!!! I did cancel my debit card before I found it though. But I only use my checking account to pay bills, so it won't be an inconvenience not to have my debit card for a few days. Whew!

Oh wow, glad you found it! :hug: Did you ever bother mentioning your iPod to your boss?

DJ @ Paper Moon >>>> whatever the hell live band played @ piper down in January.

So glad you found them!! :hug: That's a huge relief.

I'll have to watch the video next week - I don't have sound on my home computer, but that's awesome that you performed! :D

downed a cosmo. Feeling better. Liquid courage, ftw.

I'm taking my son to see his daddy play drums today. It's his first day time gig in years so it's the little guy's first chance to see his dad in action. :love:

I'm taking my son to see his daddy play drums today. It's his first day time gig in years so it's the little guy's first chance to see his dad in action. :love:

Ohhh that sounds really cool! :love: Must be awesome to see your dad be a drummer. Pretty good role model!

:D My trip to Ireland is now definitive. The appartment and flights are booked.

Aww that's cute. Hope you guys have a blast :hug:

Ohhh that sounds really cool! :love: Must be awesome to see your dad be a drummer. Pretty good role model!

Ooooh that's exciting :hyper:

VERY cool! When is it, exactly?

That reminds me, must make travel plans for my brother's wedding next month. AND must try on dress to see if it still fits :yikes:

Aww that's cute. Hope you guys have a blast :hug:

Ooooh that's exciting :hyper:
:hyper: I knooooooow! I can't wait to be back there.

VERY cool! When is it, exactly?

That reminds me, must make travel plans for my brother's wedding next month. AND must try on dress to see if it still fits :yikes:

:D We go the monday after the world cup ends, the 14th. Then we return the 24th, as I'll have to babysit my cat then since my parents go on holidays that day.

:uhoh: How far away is the wedding? With all the running you do it sounds like you should fit right in!

Morning/afternoon/evening!!

Zu, when I read your post, I thought it was GG talking about her son going to his daddy's gig, and I was all, WTF?! - that girl has some SPLAININ' to do!! :lmao: Oh my. I'm obviously tired. :giggle:

Morning/afternoon/evening!!

Zu, when I read your post, I thought it was GG talking about her son going to his daddy's gig, and I was all, WTF?! - that girl has some SPLAININ' to do!! :lmao: Oh my. I'm obviously tired. :giggle:

:shifty: Well aaactually...

:lmao: Oh hell no, I'm waaaay too young for that stuff! I'd like to live on my own before even thinking of a hubby and kids.

:laugh: I know - that's what makes my mistake so funny! I don't know how in the hell I got you two mixed up, but when I realized it, I could not stop laughing. I'm so glad I refrained from posting anything in response!! :D

I've had some breakfast and coffee now, so I should be more coherent soon. :wink:

:lol: Yeah, I hear ya. Procrastination, ftw! :hi5:

Thanks! :D We're going out for dinner tonight. I have to get my ass over to the DMV sooner rather than later, and get that taken care of, since my license expires today. :lol: I got some money in a birthday card, so I may do a bit of shopping, but we'll see. I'm just taking it easy and relaxing for most of the day. :)

Sounds like a great way to spend your birthday! :up: All except the license expiry. It's like every year they're all "happy birthday, fuck you, give us money." :angry: It's our birthday, give it to us for free!

OMG - no doubt. :angry: It's $75 - such a ripoff. HAAAATE. :lol: Ah well, at least it's not every year that I have to renew it, but it sucks to have to shell out that kind of money for a stupid license.

Back
Top Bottom