PGP-Are We Vsmapriers or Vsmictims?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
unless there's another meaning to leaving someone in a ditch that I'm unaware of.

*changes subject*
jem, I'm so jealous of your mega fangirl trip with DG this fall. Greece :drool:

*changes subject*

I know! The architecture. :drool:

:kiss:

Theres enough JOhnny to go arouns. :sexywink:

:drool:

Must watch him over bank hol weekend. :drool:

Tiredddddddddd. :crack::lol:

We have a couple of his movies around here that we still haven't seen. Finding Neverland and Public Enemy.

unless there's another meaning to leaving someone in a ditch that I'm unaware of.

*changes subject*

ditches are baadddddd. :(

:hug: I soo wish everyone could come. :sad: Even though Veeps and you aren't too keen on our Snow Patrol boys ( Veep liked Gary though right, hes funny. :cute::drool::love::shifty: )

We won't get to see much of Greece though, but never mind. We will have a blast regardless, as the road from the airport to Athens is beautifuj right Deeg? :lol:

we will have to make a little video diary for you alll. :love:

Soooooo exicted. :combust::faint:

Will so have to go back and do architecture, wanna do rome for same reason. :drool:

Haven't seen those yet. Must see. :drool:

:shifty:

:shocked:
And you call yourselves Johnny Depp fans?!?!

Alright, I'm going to go make Mr.Z glad he married me. G'night y'all. VP, get some sleep tonight, will ya? :hug:

And Jem, hope the hangover isn't too bad tomorrow - go for a big protein filled breakfast. :love:

ditches are baadddddd. :(

:hug: I soo wish everyone could come. :sad: Even though Veeps and you aren't too keen on our Snow Patrol boys ( Veep liked Gary though right, hes funny. :cute::drool::love::shifty: )

We won't get to see much of Greece though, but never mind. We will have a blast regardless, as the road from the airport to Athens is beautifuj right Deeg? :lol:

we will have to make a little video diary for you alll. :love :

Soooooo exicted. :combust ::faint :

Yeah, Gary seemed very charming. Made me wish I liked their music more. :reject:

I'd love to see photos/video! :drool:

i haven't seen P.E. but F.N. is AWESOME! Kate whatshername is so good in it.

I think we've had that for 2 or 3 years now, we get all his movies, but I've never watched it because I heard it's sad. :reject: :lol:

:shocked:
And you call yourselves Johnny Depp fans?!?!

Alright, I'm going to go make Mr.Z glad he married me. G'night y'all. VP, get some sleep tonight, will ya? :hug:

And Jem, hope the hangover isn't too bad tomorrow - go for a big protein filled breakfast. :love:

:reject: I've been busy with ...irish people. ....:shifty::lol:

:lol: Go Z.

Night, great seeing you. :kiss: :love::hug:

Thanks. :kiss: :hug:

Yeah, Gary seemed very charming. Made me wish I liked their music more. :reject:

I'd love to see photos/video! :drool :

He is sooooo :love::cute: Me and Deeg are after a hug in Athens. :shifty::lol:

:lol: I admit, I was unsure what to expect of them but after seeing them and realising they were so better live than their CD's let on I copped on and listened to loads of their online youtube stuff. Adore them now. :drool::love:

We will have to get ont he vid/pic thing. Well we did pelnty of pics in Boston. :drool::lol::heart:

He is sooooo :love::cut e: Me and Deeg are after a hug in Athens. :shifty::lol:

:lol: I admit, I was unsure what to expect of them but after seeing them and realising they were so better live than their CD's let on I copped on and listened to loads of their online youtube stuff. Adore them now. :drool::love:

We will have to get ont he vid/pic thing. Well we did pelnty of pics in Boston. :drool::lol::heart:

Maybe that's what I should do. :hmm: I do like a couple of their songs. I like Chasing Cars, but Sarah mocked me, said it's sappy and lame. :reject: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom