PGP - Are those horns or are you just pleased to see us??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Speaking of songs... I just watched the video of the boys crossing the bridge yesterday, and it actually too me a minute to noitce that it was set to... ELECTRICAL STORM! :hyper: Oh, pleeeeeeeeeease tell me that is coming!

Someone on FB said it has started raining in Istanbul...

Nope, ES hasn't shown up anywhere since last year :(

:yes: It was posted on Twitter too, I imagine the leather!Bono girls are happy at the prospect :lol:

Why do they have to play unexpected songs when I'll be on the road?!! :scream: Haven't seen the YT vids yet, but will soon. Damn, that's awesome!! I'm just getting up and getting started on my day here. I'm leaving a bit later than I had thought, but I'd feel bad being on my computer squeeing away instead of paying attention to my parents, since I don't get to see them all that often. :lol:

It's just audio, but still very cool :D (Yay for Matt! *g*)

If they do get played I'm sure there'll be video up right after in short order *G*

Oh, I know there will be video later. :D It's just fun to follow live, as it happens. :D Looks like I'll be missing the show on Saturday as well. I all of a sudden got a real life, and am now busy whenever there are shows! :lol:

Oh, I wouldn't bet the farm on that. There were one or two previous videos set to Fez-Being Born, and they're apparently never going to play that. :grumpy:

But a girl can dream! ;) I looooove Electrical Storm, I'd be over the moon if they played it at a few shows!

Nope, ES hasn't shown up anywhere since last year :(

:yes: It was posted on Twitter too, I imagine the leather!Bono girls are happy at the prospect :lol:

Weather.com is showing just a 20% chance of precipitation... not so much our boys get uncomfortably soaked, but maybe just a nice downpour towards the end so we get eye candy? :hmm:

But a girl can dream! ;) I looooove Electrical Storm, I'd be over the moon if they played it at a few shows!

Weather.com is showing just a 20% chance of precipitation... not so much our boys get uncomfortably soaked, but maybe just a nice downpour towards the end so we get eye candy? :hmm:

I remember when they played ES last year. HOLY SHIT was that ever awesome!! I just about died of happiness. It was so thrilling to hear it as it happened. :love: :drool:

I'd totally die if I heard Electrical Storm. :combust::faint:

P1020339.jpg

P1020340.jpg

Oh, I wouldn't bet the farm on that. There were one or two previous videos set to Fez-Being Born, and they're apparently never going to play that. :grumpy:

Eh, may I remind you of Edge's recent video? That one has NLOTH in it. And what did they play a Busker version off in Helsinki? :shifty:

*stirrs*

I'm trying to squeeze in a good productive hour or so of work before the show, since I know I'll be useless once it starts! What could top the excitement of Mac horns from last week?? (Except maybe Moscow-style rain, or Edge deciding to play naked tonight.)

Quit stirrin'! :madwife:
Well is there anything untrue about my statement? :angel:

I'm trying to squeeze in a good productive hour or so of work before the show, since I know I'll be useless once it starts! What could top the excitement of Mac horns from last week?? (Except maybe Moscow-style rain, or Edge deciding to play naked tonight.)

*snerk* You said squeeze, top, excitement, Mac, horns and naked all in one post.

/twelveyearold

U2 stuck around after the event to sign autographs for about 10 minutes. After making our way to the stage, my friend Kevin and I asked The Edge, "Are we ever going to hear 'Mercy'?" Edge said, "We really want to play it live, we're just trying to find a place for it." He commented very briefly about how the entire band enjoys that song. When I told him I thought it was the greatest song ever written, he looked me in the eye and said, "Really? Thank you" while giving me a fist bump. Nice.

From atu2.com :) 2009
A Crazy Night in Chicago

*stirrs some more*:mac:

What could top the excitement of Mac horns from last week?? (Except maybe Moscow-style rain, or Edge deciding to play naked tonight.)

:lmao:

Snow patrol just took the stage. :sad: :want:

:sad: Me too. :hug: I got offered a free ticket and accomodation for this show when I was in Athens. I couldn't afford the flight or extra spends due to recent circumstances and waiting for things I need. :| I could have been there otherwise. Was so lovely for the Athens guys ( Interferencers who Cathal knows) to offer the ticket and accomodation though. :)

Wow that is really nice!!! :ohmy: I would've gone if I got that chance!

:( Still bummed I didn't go to athens.

Aww sorry you couldn't come. :hug:

I couldn't afford the flight or the spends though, there was no way round it. Would have had to change my flight home and bought a flight from Athens to Istanbul, then spends on top of that. It was impossible. :( I need the money back for Athens flight and of course had to pay more for the hotel than I had originally budgeted for. Athens was tight as it was due to that. If things had been different I would have jumped at the chance. Its so heartbreaking as could have seen my 2 fave bands again. :sad:

:reject: I know I only saw them a few days ago. It would have been such an amazing opportunity though. C'est la vie. :sigh::wink::lol:

Hmm, impressive, but I bet I could top it! ;) Hehehe... top. Naked Edge. :drool:

And the other post that I'm too lazy to quote... I want an Edge fist-bump! :hi5:

All 4 naked would top it. :combust:

Oh I will! :drool: Damn this is awesome to hear!!!! And so clear!

I know. :drool::love: He finished it after that song. :( Was still fucking awesome though. He :rockon:s :wink:

Holy. Shit. Are you kidding me with those songs mentioned?

Even if they don't actually play them, I'm still pretty bowled over.

HOLY SHIT.

Yes. say whaaaaaaaaaat???? :ohmy:

I was just listening to mercy a bunch of times the other day, trying to spread my Mercy good vibes to them... :lol:

I can't wait to see all your pics Jem. :( photobucket isn't working for me today for some reason and I can't see anything from there. (not even my own pics when I go there!)

Yes. say whaaaaaaaaaat???? :ohmy:

I was just listening to mercy a bunch of times the other day, trying to spread my Mercy good vibes to them... :lol:

I can't wait to see all your pics Jem. :( photobucket isn't working for me today for some reason and I can't see anything from there. (not even my own pics when I go there!)

Well done! Try sending Edge leather vibes next??

PLEBA would EXPLODE!! I personally like to believe they have naked dance parties on the plane post-show.

:ohmy::combust:

PLEBA would break interference. The whole place would crash. :lmao:

Aww. :hug: That's weird. Stupid photobucket. :madwife: My work blocks it so I can only see pics normally when at home. Don't these people know we need our pic fixes. :tsk:

:wink::hug:

Back
Top Bottom