PGP - Are those horns or are you just pleased to see us??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dammit. Absolutely nothing. :angry: :rolleyes: Typical, though. Will have to try again tomorrow in the regular sale.

And yes, Kristen, this is for Canucks tickets.

Oh no :hug: Fingers crossed for you that you get tickets.

And *maybe* a teensy tiny Sens logo if we can find one small enough ;)

:applaud::applaud::applaud: :shifty:

Glad you realised before it was too late , no pont doing something you don't want to :hug:

Thanks Wild :hug:

I don't have time and haven't caught up here today yet so this is just a flyby to drop this by and come back later and watch Gg explode. :shifty:

22605723.gif

Didn't know you were a Habs fan or would've included them - they're my #2 team!

Habs are my #2 as well. :yes: Every time I hear someone talk about their #2 team, it reminds me of someone (can't remember who) in the NHL thread that was saying that you can't have a 2nd favourite team. :huh: :lol: That's a little stupid. OF course you can! :D

Well, my credit card is happy that I didn't get hockey tickets. :lol: The seats were almost $100 each with taxes, and that's for the nosebleed seats! :yikes: :tsk: I hate premium priced games!! :lol:

The Canadians are taking this thread over with hockey talk :evil:

It's that lovely time of year again: A fresh start to the season where everyone has hope for their team, well except for the Leafs fans :lol:

Sorry Drea :wink:

:madwife:

:lol:

Leafs fans are some of the most optimistic yet pessimistic fans around :lol: I think only Cubs fans are more so, and that's an entirely different sport! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom