PGP: Appreciating the men behind the boys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've still never watched Dr. Who :reject:

Furiously googling in attempts to get the Chicago hotel I want at the price I want. :reject: I just realized a minute ago that it is now July 2 and I don't have a hotel for July 6. :panic:

I was just wondering if Brian is grumpy because

he has to stare at Bono's penis night after night. :lmao:

:shifty:

:lmao: OMG I nearly died laughing at this. I actually chocked on my cup of tea. :grumpy:

:lmao::tears:

:wink:

Well if he needs any help we can help him. :shifty::wink:

VP if I ever meet Matt Smith I will kidknapp him for you. :shifty: You can then send him to Comet. :shifty:

I read that they want you there an hour early in all other airports but the one in Toronto, so I am getting there just before 6.

Today, I am going shopping for pj's.:crack: This town has nothing.

I read that they want you there an hour early in all other airports but the one in Toronto, so I am getting there just before 6.

Today, I am going shopping for pj's.:crack: This town has nothing.

Okay I'll be there at 6 to meet ya :hyper:

Omg I know!! I ranted in here a few days ago how I spent 2 hours trying to find any pair of shorts/ capris and I found nothing. I hate shopping as it is but not being able to find one piece of clothing is so frustrating! Apparently all women are supposed to be stick figures.
Hopefully pj shopping will be easy for ya. I just sleep in pj pants and one of my 1000's of Timmies t-shirts :wink:

90% of my clothes are from Old Navy or Reitmans. About the shorts/capris, I can relate. After years of not being able to find anything, last year Old Navy made a few styles that fit me so I stalked up. I think our height makes it hard too. This year, Old Navy had one style of shorts that fit, so I bought 2 pairs. I was very close to having no decent shorts at all for this trip.:crack:

Oh my God. 4 days!!!!!!!!!!

90% of my clothes are from Old Navy or Reitmans. About the shorts/capris, I can relate. After years of not being able to find anything, last year Old Navy made a few styles that fit me so I stalked up. I think our height makes it hard too. This year, Old Navy had one style of shorts that fit, so I bought 2 pairs. I was very close to having no decent shorts at all for this trip.:crack:

Oh my God. 4 days!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you were able to find shorts that fit :D

I went to Old Navy and I couldn't find anything. Tried on a bunch but they were either too big or too small.

I usually have okay luck with Reitmans. Found a couple pairs of shorts and capris there about a month ago. I'm wearing comfortable clothing in the GA lines though. When it's time to bring our stuff back to the rooms, I'll change into my concert outfit then. I just feel less grungy that way :lol:

I know!!! OMG I can't wait!!! :hyper: Is Sean jealous he's not going? :wink:

No, he has been pretty good about it. He went with his friends to Duluth yesterday, so that eases my guilt a bit too. He knows it is a girls thing. :wink:

I don't really have any super comfy clothes for the GA line. I'm praying that we find chairs there. A part of me is tempted to just bring one as checked baggage just in case.

No, he has been pretty good about it. He went with his friends to Duluth yesterday, so that eases my guilt a bit too. He knows it is a girls thing. :wink:

I don't really have any super comfy clothes for the GA line. I'm praying that we find chairs there. A part of me is tempted to just bring one as checked baggage just in case.

That's good :up:

I'd bring one just in case. I'm bringing mine. I want to be comfortable so I'm not physically hurting.

Yes, I think I will. I hope the buses are running to our hotel. It would save us some walking for sure. I got a bunch of Timmies gift cards from the kids at work, and my first thought was "yay, food for the ga line!!" :lol:

:hug:

Yes, I think I will. I hope the buses are running to our hotel. It would save us some walking for sure. I got a bunch of Timmies gift cards from the kids at work, and my first thought was "yay, food for the ga line!!" :lol:

I hope so too. A bus or a cab or any sort of transportation would be perfect.

See the kiddies know you well :wink:

Back
Top Bottom