PGP: Appreciating the men behind the boys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I noticed lots of you guys are asking questions about phones in Montreal.

Solution: Just stick with someone Canadian so they can text other Canadians for free for you :wink:

Yeah, I saw Mark said something about his plan only costing him about $2/day and then Romi said he spent like $200 :crack: :panic: I should probably call verizon today or tomorrow...

I noticed lots of you guys are asking questions about phones in Montreal.

Solution: Just stick with someone Canadian so they can text other Canadians for free for you :wink:

Is it really pathetic that my main motivation for wanting to get a cheap one for Canada use is so I can tweet pics and stuff? :reject:

Is anyone bringing a laptop?

I bet Edge would be interested in HIPHOP.:wink:

:uhoh: well... sorta... not. I closed it. Am a little bit further than one page, but leaving the big thing for tomorrow. Gotta go to karate tonight, after all.

:reject: Procrastrinator for life.

You'll finish it.. Tomorrow :sexywink: Or the day after.
Or the day after that.

Is it really pathetic that my main motivation for wanting to get a cheap one for Canada use is so I can tweet pics and stuff? :reject:

Is anyone bringing a laptop?

I'm bringing my netbook, as long as the hotel has wifi or an ethernet cable - must call on that too...
:panic:

Yeah probably best to find out from your phone company. Maybe they have a cheap plan.

They did for when I was trying to communicate with Wild in Vegas in '09, but that was when I was still using my phone in the US. :shrug:

:wave:

I was gonna bring my laptop but I already have a giant suitcase, a duffle bag on wheels, and my tent :wink:

duffle, sleeping bag, big ol satchel/purse thingy (my netbook can be in this). I think I'm going to have to check either the duffle or sleeping bag.

:wave:

I was gonna bring my laptop but I already have a giant suitcase, a duffle bag on wheels, and my tent :wink:

That makes me so glad it's me with the crazy flights and not you! :lol:

My laptop is like Frankenstien- one of my managers from work gave it to me when my other ones got stolen, but it's kind of a special snowflake and keeps getting worse. You now have to plug in a separate keyboard AND plug it into monitor. And the battery doesn't work.

Maybe the hotel has a business center? I mostly just want to be able to transfer photos from my memory cards to free up space (and have the photos safe in case I lose my camera or something!) and maybe check e-mail once or twice.

I'm bringing my netbook, as long as the hotel has wifi or an ethernet cable - must call on that too...
:panic:

They did for when I was trying to communicate with Wild in Vegas in '09, but that was when I was still using my phone in the US. :shrug:

duffle, sleeping bag, big ol satchel/purse thingy (my netbook can be in this). I think I'm going to have to check either the duffle or sleeping bag.

It's funny to think that most of our luggage is GA stuff :lol:

That makes me so glad it's me with the crazy flights and not you! :lol:

My laptop is like Frankenstien- one of my managers from work gave it to me when my other ones got stolen, but it's kind of a special snowflake and keeps getting worse. You now have to plug in a separate keyboard AND plug it into monitor. And the battery doesn't work.

Maybe the hotel has a business center? I mostly just want to be able to transfer photos from my memory cards to free up space (and have the photos safe in case I lose my camera or something!) and maybe check e-mail once or twice.

They might at the Toronto hotel. Our Montreal hotel isn't "fancy" :sexywink:

I'm just doing one small suitcase and my giant purse, which I think is the cousin of Hermione's Deathly Hallows bag. I need to look up bag fees so I can decide if I want to pack bottled water and stuff to save $, or not pack anything liquidy and just take the bag as a carry-on.

Question: Is anyone going to totally judge me if my swimsuit top doesn't match the bottom? :lol: I got a new top and never got around to buying the bottom to match.

I'm going to buy water and other GA snacks/food when I get there (and booze :shifty: ) but I"m bringing clif bars. Can't survive two days in GA without clif bars!

And to answer your question... :eyebrow: um, YEAH! totally!!! Wait, no. I won't judge your mismatched suit if you don't judge my white as a ghost tummy (even though my arms and legs are totally tan)

I'm going to buy water and other GA snacks/food when I get there (and booze :shifty: ) but I"m bringing clif bars. Can't survive two days in GA without clif bars!

And to answer your question... :eyebrow: um, YEAH! totally!!! Wait, no. I won't judge your mismatched suit if you don't judge my white as a ghost tummy (even though my arms and legs are totally tan)

I'm bringing a box of Kashi bars. :hi5: I double checked the Canadian "What stuff can I drag into your country?" info site to be sure it was ok.

Their site says free internet, but doesn't specify if it is wifi or the dinosaur kind.

I think most hotels have an ethernet cable but I have an extra one I can throw in my suitcase.. along with the phone charger.. and the ipod charger... and the netbook charger...

Do I need my regular ipod AND the shuffle? Am I actually going to work out on either of the days before the concerts? :hmm:

I think most hotels have an ethernet cable but I have an extra one I can throw in my suitcase.. along with the phone charger.. and the ipod charger... and the netbook charger...

Do I need my regular ipod AND the shuffle? Am I actually going to work out on either of the days before the concerts? :hmm:

I think the morning of the 1st show, I might run down to the Hippodrome. It's an easy 2 miles there and back.

Oh! To compliment my mismatched swimsuit, last night I lost a filling from one of my "next to the front" teeth, and it took part of my tooth with it. I'm gonna be TOTALLY HOT.

1303590977CletusandBrandine.jpg

Dude, I'm running from the line to the inner circle. Exercise for the month taken care of. :reject: OH! That and Blackberry Yoga in the GA line. :shifty:

This makes me glad to drive. I can load up with GA stuff.

So, is the 'floor' going to be grass? :huh:

Or mud.....

Yeah, it was nice to have my car in Oakland and Anaheim.
They usually cover the "floor" with metal plates - it's part of the Claw set-up.

It's funny to think that most of our luggage is GA stuff :lol:

I just have my ipod / phone/ snacks and floaty mat for GA. Maybe a book. That's what friends are for, right? To entertain each other. In Anahiem, Maddy had a Friends trivia game which was fun for awhile.

Oh! To compliment my mismatched swimsuit, last night I lost a filling from one of my "next to the front" teeth, and it took part of my tooth with it. I'm gonna be TOTALLY HOT.

1303590977CletusandBrandine.jpg

O NOES! The penis gummies are out of stock! :sad: But they do have caution tape meant for bachelor parties that says "Caution: Wild Women" :lol:

Maybe if ya din't eat so many gummie penises you'd still have all yer teeth!
(feel free to steal THAT quote for your sig!)

Maybe if ya din't eat so many gummie penises you'd still have all yer teeth!
(feel free to steal THAT quote for your sig!)

Fine, fine, I'll stick to the regular kind.

Ok, I find this kind of interesting-- I was reading through the hotel website, and I just noticed that they're very Jewish-friendly, and offer "Shabbos room keys and a Shabbos elevator." Ok, I get the no electricity thing, but... HOW DOES A NO ELECTRICITY ELEVATOR WORK? I am picturing a big hand crank. :reject:

Back
Top Bottom