PGP: Appreciating the men behind the boys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah that's the one part that sounds risky to me. I don't know how many people are going to the TO shows, and how many of those by train and specifically on our train. I guess since it's an early train it's less than the afternoon train, but still. :hmm:

OMG I have one page down. :yippie: I'm such a fucking slow failure, but I got at least something done!

One page! WOO! :hi5: I've been awake for hours and haven't accomplished anything work-related.

Maybe I can just hitch a ride from Montreal to Toronto with the band. ;) That would be one nice 6 hour ride!! :love:

And I just found another article, one on toxic metabolites, that I hadn't found before. That's another part I was supposed to talk about. :D So that'll give me more info! Epic.
And one on Reactive Oxygen Species induced by Clozapine, couldn't find that earlier either.

After that I'll have to do the big ass thing about ROS in yeast and how it's treated, but yeah, I'll wait for that till tomorrow. :crack:

Oooh, travelling with the band sounds nice. :shifty: I'm sure they wouldn't mind.

Yeah I was wondering what was up. Hope it's nothing too serious.

Sounds like the roles are reversed from yesterday. :lol: Now I'm actually doing stuff and you can't focus. Strange how the mind works.
I figure I have to have this finished by tomorrow, or I have to do it monday/tuesday. But I NEED two days to pack. Well one day to make a list and gather most stuff. And one day to figure out how the F I put it all in one suitcase, leaving room for souvenirs and additional weight. :uhoh: This is the first time I'm going on a trip outside Europe.

I've been pretty good at staying motivated all week- if I get lazy I just think "What's more important, sleep or U2?" but I think my body is starting to rebel. Maybe if I just let myself be lazy for an hour or so, I'll feel better?

Speaking of packing, I've decided to reread U2 ATEOTW on the plane!

Well you barely slept the past few days, it's bound to catch up on ya. Your body needs sleep! :lol: Perhaps you could just do something fun for a while and then go back to being serious and adult and stuff like that?

Ooh, that's a good idea. :hmm: I think I have a U2 related book I haven't finished yet, I could always take that with me now I'm not bringing my DS.

This thread. :love::shifty: This is a quickie from work. :shifty:

For those not on FB I have some Glasto pics up that me and Domo took on my camera. They were uploading so slow I will do the rest tonight. :lol: WIll then post the link so you can see the album.

One week till I see a lot of you. :hyper::love:

I noticed while catching up on my train journey home someone asked how we got front rail. Easy, we walked to the Pyramid Stage at 9.30am. Yep front row at 9.30am and easiest GA walk ever :up::lol: Shame about getting brusied ribs during the show though. Bruises down my arms too. :yikes::lol: We were like Sardines. :angry: Also sorry about lack of updates whiel we were there. Surprising how quickly your battery goes, was so worried my phone would die.

Will stop by late and post more. :heart:

Shucks you got bruised. Were there no fences or so separating the first thousdands from the rest of the crowd to avoid cramming? :crack:

heh, I was on front row too, said people pushing me: * do that once more and no presents for you next year and my reindeer bites you* as was dressed as santa :lol:

I had a bit older people where I was tho like 40-50, they rocked along but didnt try to push alot :hug:

:giggle: Your reindeer really had an awesome job at Glasto eh?

Man how the heck did it suddenly become 3.30? :crack: Wow, I've been productive for nearly four hours now! I'll be off getting some groceries then before it gets really busy at the supermarket.

Shucks you got bruised. Were there no fences or so separating the first thousdands from the rest of the crowd to avoid cramming? :crack:

Yeah there was a little pit at the front for a few thousand. It was too kaced though. :crack:

heh, I was on front row too, said people pushing me: * do that once more and no presents for you next year and my reindeer bites you* as was dressed as santa :lol:

I had a bit older people where I was tho like 40-50, they rocked along but didnt try to push alot :hug:

It was amazing wasn't it. :heart: Despite the crushing. There were a lot of younger people near us apart from 2 women to my left.

:lol: At the Reindeer and present threats. :up:

one friend of mine in Glasto asked, why Fin people are so smiling and out of control in summer times, I just said: jump to your freezer in mid october and come out of it in mid May, I think u would be happy and kinda goin everywhere cause it´s warm and not dark outside :giggle:

I can imagine! Heard that it's dark for most of the hours in Scandinavia in winter. Sometimes only a few hours of light in the northern parts. :yikes: That doesn't sound like fun!

UGH.

Friday....why have you forsaken me???

Thanks to my insurance company, I am officially destitute until Friday 12am when our paychecks get deposited.

Everyone is getting ready for the holiday here which coincides with my universities fiscal year end. That means general :panic: :panic: before the weekend. I ate my breakfast at 11am. Not good. I haven't done one lick of 'real' work - but have been plenty busy. I haven't had time to admire Comet's fine photography. :sad:

I think I need to make a MTE request for some Bono-spiration. I needs the pretteh to keep me going. Along with the a tub o' iced coffee.

What does destitute mean? :reject:

If you want inspiration, check the 360 thread. Comet posted LOADS of her daughter's pics!

What does destitute mean? :reject:

If you want inspiration, check the 360 thread. Comet posted LOADS of her daughter's pics!

I am poor! :huh: The insurance company took out $70 more than they were supposed to. And I didn't have time to transfer money around. Ugh. Friday, all will be okay....until the next Thursday before payday. :doh:

Oh wow that's nasty. :huh: Why did they do that?

We just traded in our current leased car (2008 Jeep Liberty) for a new lease (2011 Jeep Cherokee). I guess they had both cars - well all 3 since we have a 1993 Cherokee too - on the bill. Next month, it will only $40....but that doesn't help me this month.

I am going to take photos of the new pretty car in which I have loaded a fair amount of U2 music to the car's HD to share here. If my husband has his Buffett Channel on Sirius - I have my U2 channel. I call the car my Bono Portal. :D

Back
Top Bottom