PGP: Apparently Hell Has Not Frozen Over Yet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
5na6c1v.jpg

Australia outbacks :heart::love:

Wow. I'm going on hols to central Australia in a few weeks' time, we're doing a stargazing activity one night. I can't wait!

Ali
wow! :hyper: so excited to hear that!

In that photo.... interesting that the very last of sunset light shows up in a relatively tiny part of the center horizon, you see a bit of the glow left in the clouds and then BAM! there's the MW Band appearing right off inbetween where the clouds are parting, and then right there above them.

i thought for a min it could have been a superb Photoshop jobbie but maybe not.

And darn it made me think even if Igot a bit of blurry shot..... back when I & friend sleeping overnight in Monument Valley Navajo Nation/Northeast Arizona....the MW Band was overhead (once the Moon went down 3AM)....

... :der: I could have trying propping my film SLR camera to rest on my eyeglasses while laying in the sleeping bag and try two different long exposures! Didn't even think to try! wah!

Def show & tell us, ali from your hols!

finally I set my extra Dashboard ( Mac puter app) clock to see what time Melborne is to me. I'm 14 hours back in Melbourn's past. :D

You folks in 'straya won't get the full ring -only in Antartica....but you'll get a pretty serious Cresent. It says Max Exclipse is at 5PM Tues. Should be pretty aamazing!

Max Eclipse time for me should be 3 AM. Well, I've been staying up that late ( too often :( ) these days. But that's worth stayin g up to see live over The Net!

Article for upcoming Annular Eclipse

Solar Eclipse Will Transform Sun into 'Ring of Fire' Next Week | Space.com

Ali
In that photo.... interesting that the very last of sunset light shows up in a relatively tiny part of the center horizon, you see a bit of the glow left in the clouds

that´s reflection of moon actually, just looks like sunset with that longer exposure time

:wave: HEY, Ali.......

just in case you don't know/remeember this>

Don't forget you can do the "pinhole" camera thing for the eclipse with 2 sheets of paper. Pinhole 1 sheet in the middde . Hold both sheets toward the sun- pinhole one ove the other try 6-8 inches apart as you face sideways. Move either one of the sheets while the othe one stays still - foocus the image.
Good Luck! :)

I'll be watching on the net! :hyper:

I lost the ?signal from the site where I was watching (try and get it back in a few mins) a live feed of the partial solar eclipse in east/south eastern Austrailia

I was watching the Slooth Community telescope down there in "straya.
They have filters on it to have the sun appear as a orange-red "disk" against a a darker orange-red sky. The 2 folks hosting this started to talk to an astronmer ... but a bit before they did that....

...... after watching for about 10plus mins I suddenly saw.....
the moon's silouette just begin to "nick" the lower rignt side of the sundisk. :ohmy: :hyper:
Sooooo cool/amazing.

going back to see if i can get reconnected....bbl:wave:

:wave: Weekend in Columbus went well. Lil'CK & his team didn't place, so no advancement to Globals for us. But it's all good since they had SO much fun at the tournament and did really well as a team regardless.

I put pics up on my FB, and I also have a separate photo album on my PB (KittyClayton) since we stopped at Easton Town Center before coming home and thus I got to go to American Girl! My inner child was thrilled. The adult in me hates the price tag. Luckily for me Lil'Miss isnt into that sort of thing yet. She plays "baby" with a couple of dolls but we can buy cheaper accessories and whatnot as she's only 2.

https://www.facebook.com/autumn.joh...81709560617.1073741833.100002063815272&type=1
Pics of Lil'CK and his team!

American Girl Columbus - Apr 27 2014 Photos by KittyClayton | Photobucket
My pics from American Girl Columbus.

Have I missed anything of importance? I was home yesterday but spent the day catching up on the housework and trying to wade through emails.

glad to hear your son & team did well togther AND had Fun to boot! :applaud:

Nah, nothing exciting going on in U2 Land .... unless there were some new photos I haven't but nothin else.

ETA
my outdated software won't let me take a peek at either set.

Wasn't able to see anymore of the Solar Eclipse. The lasp art of the live feed then showed the sun enveloped in heavy enough clouds that you couldn't make out either shape around 3:25 or so. I waited. By 3:45 I had to go to sleep.

Def some :sigh: disappointment, but at least I did see the beginning in RT! :D

They said Tasmania was weathered-out. I wonder if NZ had any view...maybe not-it wasn't mentioned. (thinks of gluey)

:lol:

I think I might of answered my own question by reading down a little further ... or maybe not

JT Tour LA nov 28 1987 U2 concert video on YT

says down below vid published dec 16, 2012

Soooooo is that an unoffcial concert vvid? OR did I miss it as an Offical release :huh: while I was mostly at home still recouping from my ankle accident?

I ask bc it's got mutiple camera angles, adding in ocassional other visuals, very visually clear etc. Now puting up on YT in 2012 maybe someone got a hold of good stuff and digitally turned it into an Offcial looking video.

Noew the esp exciting thing to me is -right now--
my poor outadted laptop's software (have not been able to crack my sib's password- she doesn't remember excatly ehat it is - can't get any SF updates :sigh:) which usually show up all herky-jerky with a bit of real vid, mosty stills....THIS one in a small 2 by 3 inch video is playing mostly as a normal video !!! :hyper: :love:

It's about 27 mins in out to near 90...I'm just waiting for Bono to untie his hair OH woah I look up...he just did :hyper: :drool: Ah swing that luscious shiney hair around B-Man! Maybe he'll lose the vest or shirt , too!

ah lovely Gloria guitar from Edge :applaud:

The one where Bono got all skinny and hot and Edge got new shoes, they had a single, big awards, super bowl air time, late night tv slots... and then pulled out. :doh:

oh, THAST one :hmm:

hope u is feeling better, too!

ohhhh god, the hair

is loose and he ditched the vest, opened long lightish blue shirt..... gah

oh, hi there jeveey :wave: :lol:

wwooo shirt's gone vest is back....

:drool: :happy: :lol:

so.... comet what do you think I am watching a well done Unofficial JT concert or an offcial one I missed on dvd

any thots jeveey?

And what are the best Zoo TV Outdoor :drool::drool: concerts I should YT

:lol: I'd totally forgotten what Exit sounded like till just now as I heard/saw it. Edge was scorching on his guitar!

and I was waiting for my laptop to explode was very suprised (even if it was a bit blurry) hit the YT full screen button...and it worked! :ohmy: :hyper:

I don't know yet Comet, I fell asleep at 8:30 last night and haven't watched it yet! Dazz, that sounds like a great show. Are you able to post a link? I always associate LA with U2's wild times while producing Rattle and Hum.

I am feeling better. I can PM you about it, but my life seems to be settling out in a much more positive way, and while there are kinks to be worked out it feels much better.

Dazz, that sounds like a great show. Are you able to post a link? I always associate LA with U2's wild times while producing Rattle and Hum.

I am feeling better. I can PM you about it, but my life seems to be settling out in a much more positive way, and while there are kinks to be worked out it feels much better.

what...wait....U2 had wild times while working on R&H? Really, like what rumors? :shifty:

I mean AB-Bono is one thing; we kinda know that some. omg! :)drool: x's _ )
<and AB Bono is quite close physically to JT- B>
Oh :hyper: boy, imaging wild times with the (IMHO) sooo beautiful/slimish but nicely built with luxurious longish hair JT- B-- gah! I gotta go back to cleaning in my living room-I 'll put on my H&R Vid. I'll be hopped up on my horomnes! Toss THIS. Keep That! :lol: //ends B-lustrun// sorry edgegrrl! ;)

Yes I will seek out the show and either ETA this post or make a new post.

ah that went quickly Here ya go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugGM_3yh4l4

:ohmy: Damn I forgot about this >>

right under a 2nd LA show
is a JT MSG show!

But there are 2 JT MSG shows! I'm gonna see if someone has a vid for the "other one".
arrg now I'll have to ther find my 81 calander because I don't know which night me and my sib went.

ANd for that show she was weirdly sick (one symptom was very worrisome), so I hardly remember the show itself! :sigh:
(thanks the powers what ever it went quickly away and never returned)

The possibly ONLY Time I ever heard In God's Country Full Electric And I don't remember it??!!?? :gah:

Out of the 5 times we've seen U2 by ourselves (vs with a mix of friends) she's been sick (other 2 times wirth nasty colds/bronchitis besdies the JT problem)

oh and yes jvy - you can PM me :)

Back
Top Bottom