PGP: Apparently Hell Has Not Frozen Over Yet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave::wave::wave:

:(
the connection hole in my computer for my AC/DC adapter plug (and Battery Charger) suddenly went blooey some when between last Fri and Sat :huh:

WIth flashlight in hand I looked down there, poked gently at a few things with the pointed end of a bamboo skewer and so far I can't see or feel anything different. Nor anything in the plug part.
Can't push it in the last 1/8 of an inch to connect it. Applied firmer & firmer pressure, while not shoving it. No matter how I turn, twist or angle it - nada, zippo zilch... :angry:

Not that it's busy here right now...but still
See u all later next week (at my occasional ney cafe) Be well!:wave::wave:

oooo almost forgoT

HAPPY MOTHER'S :heart: DAY~~~

:heart:

Strawberry KitKat pizza? :drool:

Goat version of things = hilarious. Best ever was a Queen "We Are The Champions" one. Mr CK was also rather fond of a Carrie Underwood "Blown Away" one. I should see if they are still on YT.

Hope all the mommas here had a lovely Mother's Day yesterday. Mr CK bought me the new Samsung Galaxy S5! :ohmy: :hyper: (He used our upgrades but still - WOW)
It's really nice but is a ton of work because EVERYTHING can/needs to be customized. I'm gonna be playing with it nonstop! :lol:

mInx8rG.jpg

First look at Ben Affleck's new Batsuit and Batmobile

For all you weather nuts, this was my front yard last evening, between 6 and 630.

10367724_613710718707716_3059896493256065354_n.jpg

Yes, that is the start of a funnel cloud. It actually tried to spiral down and form a tornado but it ended up going back up rather than forming.

10256960_613710732041048_4789556222729730928_n.jpg

The "rope cloud" and the wall cloud that spawned the storms.

We've had severe storms and tornado watches/warnings every single day this week. It's meant VERY little sleep as these storms have been lasting into the wee hours of the am. :doh:

:ohmy: Ooh awesome clouds.

We've had a total heat wave. Yesterday it got to 99 degrees and I'm on the coast where it usually never reaches temps that high. Today is supposed to be even hotter so it's expected to go over 100. We do not have AC because the weather isn't supposed to do that on the coast. :sigh:

:yippie::yippie::yippie:

YAAAAAYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

I finally got my plug to fit in again on AC/DC converter & Batttery Charge-up on my Laptop!!!!!

:hyper::hyper::hyper:

:wave: hi JJ!

CK:yikes: I wondered whether that was a funel cloud start as soon as I saw it! Thank gooddness it retracted!!!

:hug:S to you and Fam & area! One let alone a whole week of worry!!! :no:

:hug: sorry you got a Major Heat Wave Comet! :(

While it's somewhat hotter - in literal temperature in San Diego, comet>>>
Remember the U2 360 Concert 7/20/11 that night in NJ/Giants Stadium (new), and how hot that was beginning to feel because of the day's high temp ? 92ish PLUS Rising Humidity made it more like ? 95F°/35C° or so ?

:hyper::hyper::love::hyper::hyper:

One other very excitinfg thing for me.......

...bcause it's been ?? near :ohmy: :grumpy: 2 1/2 years since I misplaced the SD Card, and then "lost" the CD or DVD copies in the house....

>>>> abpout an hour ago- I just found my (and no wonder it popped into my head, comet) by serendipitous acrtion of looking for tall kitchen garbage bags in my Linen Closet one of my CD/DVDs for THAT VERY CONCERT that I burned fell off a shelf (as I moved stuff) onto a pile below in the closet bottom.......

yay! Sooo excited....

I haven't seen these since ?late 2011?!!!
WWwwwhheeeeeee!

gonna plunk it into my CD/DVD laptop player, then go back to cleaning as I take looks! :happy::happy:
Almost likme new concert pics! :wink: :D

:hyper::love::hyper:

well that was darn fun!
I skipped through- mostly every 4 - 8 - 10 pics

There are some purty & striking ones from afar to bits of 12X Optical Zoom good on The Screen images and a few of them on main stage and on the Circle. That's just a realtively quick run through. Will preview blow up many some time soon.

The only sad ( but moving) thing :( was seeing the "For Clarence" Sign that Bono picked up and leaned against an amp.
I'd forgotten that he had died within that time period :sigh:

The only a bit grumpy thing but I'll take it in to the better computers was not being able to really play the few QT movies I did ion my camera.

I have parts of UTEOFW, Zooropa, COBL, and maybe some other 1 or 2 things. Some had a few notes not enough or recognizeable to me nor not distinct visuals to trigger memory.
Zooropa & COBL were easy Visual memories! :hyper:
I did catch a bit of the melodic guitar refrain from COBL ! :heart: :applaud: :hyper: :D

AAAwww missed you CK! while i was perusing my REFOUND NJ/GS 11 photos

Congrats on L'il CK's First Communion

Heh I wasdn't too happy with mine because my dad sent me off "Release Time". Waaaay back in the mid-late 60's here in NYC once a week at ?2PM the Catholics would go off for an hour or 2 of religious instruction. That was in my Junior HS nabe but I also remmeber being downtown by the Ukrainian Catholic Church School for prep for First Communion.

The problem was I was already beginning to question parts of my Reigion AND becaause my dad sent me 2 years later than usual: 5th grade instead of 3rd Grade, I had had my big puberty growth-spurt, and towered over the 3rd graders. We had to walk in the street to go into the church for FC. I was so embaressed! Didn't matter that no one watching me knew who I was - except for my dad! :lol:

:wave: I've been lurking in EYKIW most of the day. There's talk of a possible glitch on the band's site with a Nov 4th blank page in the band discography. Might be our release date? :hmm:

On one hand, YAY. New album new music new things. :hyper: :love:
On the other....November. :doh: :waiting:
Could be worse. At least it's not 2015.

Back
Top Bottom