PGP: Apparently Hell Has Not Frozen Over Yet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
h5EvOzH.gif

*camps out*

I'm exhausted. Lil' CK made 1st Communion on Sat and then had Scouts Crossover on Sun. (He's now a Bear Cub!)

I tried to get the house back in order yesterday....and the damn sweeper broke. :doh:

Is it tour time yet? I need setlist parties and pictures to drool over. :drool:

:lol::lol::lol:

Hell yeah awesome JJ.

:wave: Hello Grace!
Apart from the shite weather we had in Holland this week, I can't complain.
Had a fun week and saw a friend I havent seen for 5 years, since she moved to Berlin.
But it seemed like yesterday.

How are you?

Hi Grace! All is well here. We are having our second sunny day in a row after months of cloudy weather, (as I bet you are too, since we're not so far away) so everything is super. Thinking of taking the kidlets on a picnic!

Hello again!

How is everyone?

Gg, I'm always looking for you!

:kiss: How's you?

I'm busy as feck. Internship at uni so every day 9-5 with an hour train ride. :wink: fun times ahead. Thought of you last week when I saw a fork between the rails at the train station. Was tempted to take a pic but the train arrived already. :lol:

:kiss: How's you?

I'm busy as feck. Internship at uni so every day 9-5 with an hour train ride. :wink: fun times ahead. Thought of you last week when I saw a fork between the rails at the train station. Was tempted to take a pic but the train arrived already. :lol:

How do you like the internship? What are you doing?

Gloria turned 10 months yesterday. Can't believe how the time flies.

We drove to my dads last night. 8 hours. We are here for a few days before we drive to South Carolina for my brothers wedding.

It's at Uni, in the computational chemistry department, so it's pretty nice. Still have to get the hang of programming and linux and eerything, but I can access Amsterdam's supercomputer now so that is pretty cool! :D

Wow 10 months already. Time flies indeed! How is she doing?

:crack: That's a long drive. You'd be driving from here to paris in that time, and even have time left, lol.

10 months?!? No way! Seems like you were just having her the other day.

Amazing how fast they grow....still blows my mind that Lil'CK is finishing 2nd grade in a month and that Lil'Miss is 2 already. I remember finding out I was pregnant inbetween 360 shows! It can't have been that long already! :lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom