PGP: Apparently Hell Has Not Frozen Over Yet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave:

I photographed ducks and canadian geese in a park yesterday :D

actually good for drawing references plus building off the shapes to invent new bird species! (my inner-SF grrl :lol: :up:)

:hmm: I think I need to Gif a few flying bird vids to break down wing shapes to further increase my ability to draw them. Just from seeing so many pigeons, and nature specials and looking at photos I can draw from my head but could use even better visuals

anyway I hope everyone will have a great or the best weekend possible! :wave:

Update: U2 at Rose Bowl was an amazing show. So glad to have been there. Watching it on blu-ray made it even more amazing! :heart:

On the Blu-ray I can actually see myself for a moment during COBL. Can't see it on the DVD tho, need the hi-def of the blu-ray. :lol:

Not bad, and you? I know I'm never on Facebook anymore really :reject: But I do see everyone's pics there once in a while. Looks like you're having fun these days. :)

Not bad, and you? I know I'm never on Facebook anymore really :reject: But I do see everyone's pics there once in a while. Looks like you're having fun these days. :)

I am good and yes, having lots of fun in my new life! A lot of water has flown under the bridge since we last met. I live in Germany now :)

How about those U2 rumors? :crack: But exciting that we'll (hopefully) have something soon! :hyper:

Looks like things are getting pretty close, everybody. Did I see a link that Interscope confirmed the album today?

Guys, I'm ditching my facebook page somewhere in the next 24 hours.
It really doesn't serve a purpose to me anymore. :wave: It will be gone.
A lot of people I have on there don't mean anything to me anymore, so I'm glad to be having a break. :reject: I'm moving on.

I do wanna stay in contact with you guys, so I think I might make a page just for the U2/IF/Tour friends I've met because you are all so far away.
Please expect a new invite after I succeeded thinking of a smart incognito name.

Guys, I'm ditching my facebook page somewhere in the next 24 hours.
It really doesn't serve a purpose to me anymore. :wave: It will be gone.
A lot of people I have on there don't mean anything to me anymore, so I'm glad to be having a break. :reject: I'm moving on.

I do wanna stay in contact with you guys, so I think I might make a page just for the U2/IF/Tour friends I've met because you are all so far away.
Please expect a new invite after I succeeded thinking of a smart incognito name.

I'll miss you. Good thing I follow you on Flickr so I can continue seeing your pics :)

NastyYellowCurlew.gif

I blocked my local friends from seeing my Fb posts since start, those I can meet in town or just go over, Fb for me has and always will be to keep in touch with people abroad

^ thats what I think /want, and I want less information about myself on the page,
people can just ask if they want to know.
Just starting out fresh again. But I'll be doing that whenever I feel like it.

:D

:up: That's cool domo. I've been wishing to do that too. :lol: It's just one more thing to worry about maintaining in life when there's already plenty. To be honest I never post there anymore anyway and haven't for a long time, but since my instagram pics automatically go there when I post on Instagram, it looks like I'm on FB but really not. :reject:

As long as there is a 0,000001 % chance of an album comming out I think I will be posting here. :lol:

Also my phone is on silent 99% of the time. Easy.

And you,
Such trickery Comet ,

You are "on facebook" ...
giphy.gif

....but not on facebook.

Gtg. for work now. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom