PGP: Apparently Hell Has Not Frozen Over Yet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GrippingScaryGrison.gif

:wave: Summer with two children underfoot means ZERO internet time, apparently. :lol:
I really need to get back into the habit of doing more than FB and Pinterest. Oops.

That said, Lil CK and Lil Miss are both doing wonderfully.

I see we've had bits and pieces of news in the U2 camp...including a shiny new beach clip. Can we PLEASE just have the dang album already???? :doh: I'm trying my best to be a good girl and wait it out, but I think we're long past long overdue already. :reject:

:wave: HAPPY ALMOST 4th OF JULY
fellow USA'rs

:D

hardly been able to be here :grumpy: OR to be anywhere on lini my plug/outlet to run laptop or charge baTTERY IS not very connectable at times and I might lose it completely says a partly savy computer friend of mine :sad::sad:

and here at art i'm finishing up a project so I reLLY CAN'T SPEND here till it's done le :sigh:

miss u peeps! :(
wishing everyone well in the meantime :heart:

JEEVEY I cleared a spot on PM .... will look for a message on Say or early next week :wave:

:shifty:

:D

:wave: my sis is out of town, AND :hyper: left her laptop home
(85% of the time she takes it on more than 3 day trips) -- besides doing Mail-Retrieval duty and someone is home (more than not) in the evening and plant-watering; i get to be on-line, watch Cable Channels for shows i can't see (or movies that i don't have dvd's of, play her better stereo and visit the lovely park close by. It's my mini-vacation "home".

hi to weldy, GR, Jeevey, JJ, domo-k! :wave: (hope i got everyone)

extra :hug: to GR.

And almost 1 yr old! :cute:

Jvy... :heart: your daughter on tin whistle! "you better be good, mommy" (w geetar!) :lol: :cute:

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO COMET
I hope you had a lovely time!
:hug:

gonna peruse more threads so--go well, everyone if i forget to return before i
log off.

I heard Invisible on the radio the other day, which is amazing because I never listen to the radio. It sounded great. Hope everyone is well!

Hi, jeevey! :wave: Things continue apace here. We had a terrible thunderstorm today that knocked out our electricity for about five hours. We're lucky we got it back!

Comet , where getting a ComicCon spin off in Holland here.Same organisation.
And its like ... the first con ever, to bring guest speakers across the pond.
This years selection untill now is not for me. Apart from the Arrow series.
So I'm sitting this one out. I'll take my chances of going to the real ComicCon one time. :lol:

Comet , where getting a ComicCon spin off in Holland here.Same organisation.
And its like ... the first con ever, to bring guest speakers across the pond.
This years selection untill now is not for me. Apart from the Arrow series.
So I'm sitting this one out. I'll take my chances of going to the real ComicCon one time. :lol:

Oh wow cool! :D

You watch Arrow? :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom