PGP- Angel of Harlem--oh the torture of it all!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys :wave: Thanks

My Sister spoiled me rotten today :happy:

I opened my present and got all hyper and started jumping around cuz she bought me the Live Aid DVD :hyper:

She was like 'I guess I didn't need to get you anything else.' :wink: :lol:

She also got me a smelly candle :drool: a book about Jim Henson :heart: and a nightshirt and a GORGEOUS sweater :love:

She's so good to me

Y'know, I don't think I've watched anything but U2's set from that dvd, and I've had it since Christmas :lol: Haven't watched it for a while either, maybe I need a dose of mullet (more like dose of sexy bassist :wink: )

Sad_Girl said:
Hi Guys :wave : Thanks

My Sister spoiled me rotten today :happy :

I opened my present and got all hyper and started jumping around cuz she bought me the Live Aid DVD :hyper :

She was like 'I guess I didn't need to get you anything else.' :wink : :lol:

She also got me a smelly candle :drool : a book about Jim Henson :heart : and a nightshirt and a GORGEOUS sweater :love :

She's so good to me

:hug: SG your sister sounds like she knows your tastes very well , glad you've had a good birthday :hug:

Live Aid DVD :hyper: :drool: :rockon: i'm waiting till i see it cheap, prob be in the new years sales :lol:

really going to read eamil noe, havent actually checked my hotmail ina whil so will be back as soon as poss :hug:

I'm watching the whole thing - I've been surprised at how many good songs there are on it that I had forgotten about completely :yes:

Bob Geldof was actually kindof cute back in the day!
And yes, Drea, Adam is V sexy in Live Aid :drool:
Edge was cute too :cute:

:ohmy: Mick Jagger looks so old even in this DVD :lmao: I can't believe he's touring again now

Last edited:
:wave:

Evenin' all :wink:

I have almost finished my essay and if anyone cares to read it when its done theyre more than welcome.....its not very long.

Jem....your e-mail.

Is that the one were you write peoples names down next to songs and stuff? I didnt download the attatchment :reject:

It's the same as before SG....Arthur Miller- Death of A Salesman.

It has to be done for tomorrow and Ive gone 184 words over the asked amount.....I dont think that's very good :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom