PGP - Anatomically Correct Plushies!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jobob said:

Wow, Bri ... reasons 1 and 2 are ... wow. :hug

<jobob immediately sends her B to Bri to comfort her in his special way>

Whatever was their reason for removing your grandmother from your grandfather's room? It had better have been a damn good one. :mad

I'm very sorry about your neighbor's granddaughter. Are they getting help for her? And pressing charges against her cousin?

Maybe the biotch won't be at Tim Horton's tomorrow. Or you could come to the Tim Horton's near my house! (yes, they have Tim Horton's here, too ... mmm, do-nuts ...)

:hug:

There was no good reason, imho. :|

I beleive she's gonna be going to a therapist. And I'm not sure if they are going to or not.....I think they fear he'll get away with a slap on the wrist. Apparently he's a real slimeball.

Timmys :drool:

Oh,
I've been reading your story, btw. it's awesome!! :love: :drool: Very well done!

VintagePunk said:

Awwww, sorry that it was one of those days. Really happy to hear that the surgery went well for him though. :hug: Hopefully he'll be home in no time. :)

He should be. And with any luck he'll follow doc orders, and be healed up in no time.

Thanks for listening girls. I really appreciate it. :hug: :heart:

Last edited:
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Well...I'm going to go offline now...my foot has been asleep since I got to the computer...and I'm going to wake it up now.....Laters all! :wave: :hug:

"My foot fell asleep, and I woke it up. I hate that. Now it'll be up all night." -- Steven Wright.

Bye, Weldy. See ya.

~BrightestStar~ said:

There was no good reason, imho. :|

I beleive she's gonna be going to a therapist. And I'm not sure if they are going to or not.....I think they fear he'll get away with a slap on the wrist. Apparently he's a real slimeball.

Timmys :drool:

He should be. And with any luck he'll follow doc orders, and be healed up in no time.

Thanks for listening girls. I really appreciate it. :hug: :heart:

How old is the girl now? :(

Bri: Your neighboor's little girl. They shoudl report it. She's more than likely not the first and if they go right to the cops now they can get him picked up. The more details she remebers the more likely a juvinile judge will believe her. Junvile prosecution gnerally is closed court. Judge only. It's far better to try it than not to. Been there, done that.

VintagePunk said:

How old is the girl now? :(

She's only 16. I don't know all the details, but for the past few weeks she's been afriad to sleep in her room, has been crying, and had chest pains, etc. They took fer to the hospital, found nothing wrong with her.....decided it must be pschological.

(Actually, if I hadn't found out about the molestation today, I was going to talk to you about it, I was worried about her :()

Anyway, today my neighbour (the elderly one)...called us over and started crying as he told us this. I guess it was triggered a few weeks ago when they were on vacation...she isn't being forthcoming, but we're guessing a guy came onto her, and that's what triggered it.maybe?

SG :hug:
Isn't this a lovely discussion to walk into?

Ohh! I saw the Sims! :hyper:
I love you. :D

Sami. Thanks :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

She's only 16. I don't know all the details, but for the past few weeks she's been afriad to sleep in her room, has been crying, and had chest pains, etc. They took fer to the hospital, found nothing wrong with her.....decided it must be pschological.

(Actually, if I hadn't found out about the molestation today, I was going to talk to you about it, I was worried about her :()

Anyway, today my neighbour (the elderly one)...called us over and started crying as he told us this. I guess it was triggered a few weeks ago when they were on vacation...she isn't being forthcoming, but we're guessing a guy came onto her, and that's what triggered it.maybe?

I hope she gets the help she needs. :( :hug:

Certain things trigger bad memories for me too. :|

that's terrible, Bri.

It always makes me sick to think that there are people so messed up that they molest little kids.:|
I hope she gets the help she needs too :hug:

Hi VP! :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

SG :hug:
Isn't this a lovely discussion to walk into?

Ohh! I saw the Sims! :hyper:
I love you. :D

Sami. Thanks :hug:

Wow, poor thing. :( Hopefully she'll get adequate help, and it's really good that the family is not brushing it under the rug, as they often do...acknowledgement and showing her that she's believed, trusted, valued, and not blamed will do a lot to help her.

Out of Control, live. On my iTunes. Cool.

DG, you rule. Or did I already tell you that tonight? :giggle:

"Do you know who this is!?! This is The Edge!"

Oh, crap. Here I am being lighthearted and giddy, and you're still talking seriously about Bri's poor neighbor. :yikes: Sorry.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom