PGP - Anatomically Correct Plushies!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I :heart: Target too....better stuff I always thought.

Sad to say I don't have a Kmart anywhere near me...but I do have a Wal-Mart and a Kohls in the same strip mall as the Target.

Oh, don't be sad to say you don't have a Kmart near you.
Kmart, unfortunately, was mismanaged for many years at both the store and corporate levels. Kmart went bankrupt in 2002 (I think; don't quote me on that year), merged with Sears, and is reemerging as Sears Grand, a combination of Sears and Kmart.

forget this stuff ... let's go back to PLEBA Partying!

~BrightestStar~ said:

:hug:

It's been a wonderfully craptastically agrevating day. :sigh:
Everythings pretty much fine. :hug: I just had an incrdible urge to vent earlier........but then had to leave.

Smilie venting does the body good. :wink:

Awww. If you want to vent now, feel free to. :hug:

I know you're too lazy to catch up, but I posted a link to a show I downloaded a few pages back if you want it. Live in Dublin 12/27/89. Amazing. :drool:

jobob said:

Oh, don't be sad to say you don't have a Kmart near you.
Kmart, unfortunately, was mismanaged for many years at both the store and corporate levels. Kmart went bankrupt in 2002 (I think; don't quote me on that year), merged with Sears, and is reemerging as Sears Grand, a combination of Sears and Kmart.

forget this stuff ... let's go back to PLEBA Partying!

I'm not actually...I use to have a Kmart near where I live...but that store went bankrupt and left...and now in it's place is a Home Depot...it use to be a Venture store too (It was a Kmart type store with the black and white Vertigo stripes on the front of the building)

daygloeyes2 said:
I also have a show live from Dublin in 1983. And I'm downloading 5 more shows. :lol: :reject:

83???? :love: :love:

This one I'm listening to is the earliest one I've got. Then a Zoo Tv, and a Zooropa, and then the Pop one from the other night, 1 elevation, and about half the Vertigo shows.

daygloeyes2 said:

Awww. If you want to vent now, feel free to. :hug:

I know you're too lazy to catch up, but I posted a link to a show I downloaded a few pages back if you want it. Live in Dublin 12/27/89. Amazing. :drool:

Basically,
1) My grandpa went for hip surgery today, and they kicked my grandma out. Wouldn't let her stay with him. Thus increasing their stress, and worry, and upsetting them both greatly, which thus upset the rest of the family more. *raises a finger to the hospital*
2) My nextdoor neighbours grandaughter, whom I've known since I was little, was been not well recently, and they just found out it's cause she was molested when she was 8 by her cousin.
3) And while not as important as the others.........I have to get up early tommorrow, and the lady who works at Tim Hortens is a bitch.
Oh, and mom (being that she's all worried and such)....is gonna drive me up the wall.

:crack: :rant: :crazy: :( :sigh:

Thank you for listening, please continue on with your lives.

VintagePunk said:

83???? :love: :love:

This one I'm listening to is the earliest one I've got. Then a Zoo Tv, and a Zooropa, and then the Pop one from the other night, 1 elevation, and about half the Vertigo shows.

I have that and I'm downloading the following. I can only download one torrent at a time but some of these have partial downloads complete.

Croke 3
Popmart Rotterdam 7-18-97
ZooTV/Zooropa Tokyo 12-10-93(it also includes Acrobat being rehearsed! :hyper: )
JT Cardiff 7-25-87
Elevation Cleveland 5-3-01

~BrightestStar~ said:

Basically,
1) My grandpa went for hip surgery today, and they kicked my grandma out. Wouldn't let her stay with him. Thus increasing their stress, and worry, and upsetting them both greatly, which thus upset the rest of the family more. *raises a finger to the hospital*
2) My nextdoor neighbours grandaughter, whom I've known since I was little, was been not well recently, and they just found out it's cause she was molested when she was 8 by her cousin.
3) And while not as important as the others.........I have to get up early tommorrow, and the lady who works at Tim Hortens is a bitch.
Oh, and mom (being that she's all worried and such)....is gonna drive me up the wall

That's awful they kicked her out! I understand them not wanting alot of people around, but why couldn't his wife stay? :tsk: And I'm sorry about your neighbor. :( I hope she gets the help she needs.

And no problem. :hug: Feel free to vent, we're all here for ya. Well, that and the perviness. :wink: :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

I have that and I'm downloading the following. I can only download one torrent at a time but some of these have partial downloads complete.

Croke 3
Popmart Rotterdam 7-18-97
ZooTV/Zooropa Tokyo 12-10-93(it also includes Acrobat being rehearsed! :hyper: )
JT Cardiff 7-25-87
Elevation Cleveland 5-3-01

Nice set of shows!!

I called a computer place today about what might be wrong with my burner, and I also asked about getting another drive. turns out, external HDs (heh) for laptops are pretty reasonable...Once I get one, and can move my data to it (and thus won't be as freaked about the possibility of my computer crashing), I'm going to try the torrent thing.

I :heart: my new avatar. Bono. Bruce. My two favorite singer-songwriters, one little square. So perfect for me. :love:

And no one else has it. Ha!

And uploading it from my desktop worked! :rockon:

I'm a Warchild now! Just went over 500 posts. Must have become one this morning. Time flies when you're having fun on PLEBA.

daygloeyes2 said:

That's awful they kicked her out! I understand them not wanting alot of people around, but why couldn't his wife stay? :tsk And I'm sorry about your neighbor. : I hope she gets the help she needs.

And no problem. :hug Feel free to vent, we're all here for ya. Well, that and the perviness. :wink: :hug

:rant:
It was terrible. My uncle was sooo pissed (it was only him and her there at the time.), gave the nurse a nice talking to, still they wouldn't let her stay.
The hospital is under renovation, and they said there wasn't room for her to stay. She was only going to stay until the wheeled him into surgery........but they wouldn't let her. It was awful. And it upset them both so much. :(

VintagePunk said:
Bri :hug: :hug: a crappy day all around, huh?

How did your grandpa's surgery go?

Yes. Today's been just peachy. :|

:hug: :hug:

Seems, the surgery itself has gone fine. We've all been up to visit him, and he was still the same old grandpa.......just groggier and high on morphine. :lol:
So I'm happy about that.

Today has just been draining, I usally don't need to vent........I usually just perv. :wink:

Russty sent me a bootleg of the March 28, 2005 concert and I watched it and I was terribly disappointed. I suppose becuase it's not the real thing, if that makes sense.... so I cna't imagien downloading concerts.

~BrightestStar~ said:

:rant:
It was terrible. My uncle was sooo pissed (it was only him and her there at the time.), gave the nurse a nice talking to, still they wouldn't let her stay.
The hospital is under renovation, and they said there wasn't room for her to stay. She was only going to stay until the wheeled him into surgery........but they wouldn't let her. It was awful. And it upset them both so much. :(

Yes. Today's been just peachy. :|

:hug: :hug:

Seems, the surgery itself has gone fine. We've all been up to visit him, and he was still the same old grandpa.......just groggier and high on morphine. :lol:
So I'm happy about that.

Today has just been draining, I usally don't need to vent........I usually just perv. :wink:

Awwww, sorry that it was one of those days. Really happy to hear that the surgery went well for him though. :hug: Hopefully he'll be home in no time. :)

~BrightestStar~ said:

:crack: :rant: :crazy: :( :sigh:

Wow, Bri ... reasons 1 and 2 are ... wow. :hug:

<jobob immediately sends her B to Bri to comfort her in his special way>

Whatever was their reason for removing your grandmother from your grandfather's room? It had better have been a damn good one. :mad:

I'm very sorry about your neighbor's granddaughter. Are they getting help for her? And pressing charges against her cousin?

Maybe the biotch won't be at Tim Horton's tomorrow. Or you could come to the Tim Horton's near my house! (yes, they have Tim Horton's here, too ... mmm, do-nuts ...)

Back
Top Bottom