PGP - Anatomically Correct Plushies!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
and the other new neighborhood is Plebonia and consists of:
zoobabyu2.jpg

POpu2.jpg

WeldySusan.jpg

JemmaBG.jpg

FLyDazz.jpg

And there is room for one more household of two in each new neighborhood if anyone else wants in :wink: Snooky and Jobob ?

greeneyedgirl said:
Oh you have got to put Pop Edge with SimGG ........please.....purrty please....

What about you and Wild?

We're both in the original Plebaville still; SadGirl married Adam and have a baby girl and Wild is involved in a steamy romance with Pop Bono :flirt:

**Oh and Pop Edge was crushing on Sim GG in the original neighborhood; so the odds are definitely in her favor :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

We're both in the original Plebaville still; SadGirl married Adam and have a baby girl and Wild is involved in a steamy romance with Pop Bono :flirt:

**Oh and Pop Edge was crushing on Sim GG in the original neighborhood; so the odds are definitely in her favor :heart:

Now how did I miss that......

Darn date night and Sim night are both Tues :mad: :wink:

greeneyedgirl said:
DG, why aren't you sleeping?
You had insomnia a while back didn't you? in the early spring?

It doesn't matter if I go to bed now, I won't fall asleep. And even if I do, I'll wake up in a few hours anyway. :sigh:

I had insomnia from December to February. It went away but then started back up in the spring. :|

Awe DG, did you try taking a Tylonel PM. Or some cough medicine, has something in it to make you drowsy.
You gotta stop stressing about stuff. Relax and enjoy your summer.
When does school start again for you?

I don't want to take any sleep meds. Don't want to get dependent on it.

I'm really not that stressed. Actually, aside from a few issues I feel better this month than I have in a long time. Oh, the miracles of prozac. :lol:

I go back next month.

Back
Top Bottom