PGP - Anatomically Correct Plushies!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Doing good thanks :D Just waiting for a few more minutes to wash the hair dye out of my bangs. Oh the exciting life I lead. :giggle:

Not yet.. the first showing of the house isn't till tomorrow afternoon - and I'm still not any further along in cleaning than I was this afternoon :laugh:

dazzledbylight said:

<aside to SG...Pssst --- how about a seperate R&H Bono...black pants, can he have a vest w/o a shirt and could he have untied long black hair.... :drool: ? :wink: the more B's the merrier >[/COLOR]

Sorry Dazz - just didn't have an option - JT/RH Bono already took me forever and I don't think he turned out wirth a hoot :sigh:

No shirtless vest available and no untied hair thats the right length :slant:

Aww Drea :hug: I hope whoever buys the house sees it as an investment and wants to let it out to tenants!

I know what it's liked to have to move when you don't want to; I used to live upstairs downtown over a beauty parlor and an insurance agents office, but the factory next door bought the building and tore it down. :sad: it was my first apartment

Sad_Girl said:

Sorry Dazz - just didn't have an option - JT/RH Bono already took me forever and I don't think he turned out wirth a hoot :sigh:

No shirtless vest available and no untied hair thats the right length :slant:

I like JT Bono. :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

I like JT Bono. :wink:

:lol: I meant the new one :wink:

Ok, I added two neighborhoods today. the first one is named Plebanton and consists of:

ElevationU2.jpg

JTHUmsU2.jpg

Russncc.jpg

RuffBri.jpg

DisnGG.jpg

Back
Top Bottom