PGP: ... also i wanna do Bono again...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bonocomet

Blue Crack Distributor
GQMOTYcap2.jpg

No, my race is Sunday - the same time as Sharon's. And I can't call it a race. That would suggest I was being competitive. I just want to finish.

Pop Bono helps everything and heals all wounds.

So, I'm finally organizing my Flickr account which I've spent over a year collecting U2 photos to. I already have 2000 360 photos - and we're only in South America. By the time I'm done - I'll have over 10,000 photos......that only took me a year to collect. Hoard much?

I have less today lol, fell outta tree and lost 3 teeths and broke another, so dentist on monday :lol:

all because putting garden rdy for winter and climbed a tree to put one more wooden nest for birds :lol::applaud:

So, I'm finally organizing my Flickr account which I've spent over a year collecting U2 photos to. I already have 2000 360 photos - and we're only in South America. By the time I'm done - I'll have over 10,000 photos......that only took me a year to collect. Hoard much?

Holy shit!! :ohmy:

That is SO true. :bow:

:lol: Wow. That's impressive!!! And I thought my U2 folder was way too big.

:wave: Tired from staying up all night phoning my sister....(good lord I say way too much at 2 am :crack:)

Just had a weird moment...my dad emailed me asking where my live version of Invisible Sun was, album-wise, and I replied with a lengthy email about how it's not from any album, but I made a makeshift album cover and such...it's funny how much more of a response people can get from me from random music talk than 'how's life been, Katie?'

:hyper: Time to order all my Cosplay materials. In 2 weeks my parents are on holidays for a week. I'll be making my Sword and Shield then. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom