PGP: ... also i wanna do Bono again...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:der: :lol: :der: :lol: :der:

I posted the Who vs ZL yesterday along with
how The Who influeenced U2. :lol: :|

been a bit blurry on what was when b/c i've trying toi cram in alot of stuff plus my usual schedlue was over turned b/c of
waiting for the LPTp Battyery rto arrive!

OK I feel better now, there was agenuine reason for me getting mixed up on which day and where I wqas posting!

:)

:huh::huh::huh:

I see tat Interland according to
thrir google listing is doingg major reconstruction....
maybe that's why I WAS havin trouble the last ?30 mins or so?

but i was also having troulbe opening any sites period, yet no trouble getting google to bring up vatrious listings of stuff! :der:

reading about tips for battery longer life...

now no troulbe loading stuff.

maybe there was some troubke with this SB's connection fort a while !?

Welcome back, cori! :hug:

And OMG!! I just got an email from the company I applied with, and they want to have a conversation with me early next week! : hyper: : panic: ACK!!! : lol: Oh, this is so awesome, yet totally terrifying! : lol:

Omg, so incredibly thrilled for you!!!! :hyper: :happy: My best advice? try to relax and BE YOURSELF. I think when they get to the conversation/interview process, they've decided you have the skills, and they mostly want to know that you're not an idiot and that you'll fit into their company culture. If it's not a fit and you don't hear anything, you'd probably not be happy there anyway, and you'll find someplace better. With my interview, within two minutes I KNEW I'd fit in there, they were so nice and relaxed and we seemed to be on the same wavelength, and I was right. I get along incredibly well with my coworkers and superiors, and it makes for a great work environment. :up: Anyway, I'm rambling, good luck and keep us posted!! :hyper:

Oh yeah, not done rambling just yet. :wink: It does help to get an interview or two under your belt for a job you're really not that concerned about getting, to get comfortable with the process, but sometimes you don't have that luxury. I did have one sort of pre-interview at a temp agency out of town (for a position in my city, oddly). They seemed to like me and said they would recommend me for it, but then the company ended up going with someone internally. But they called me a week later for a data entry position out of town. It paid crap, and data entry makes me want to slit my wrists, so I declined. Not having a job and turning down a job was painful, even if it was a horrible job. But then a few days later, I got the call for the interview at the place I'm currently at, and I (mostly) love it. The pre-interview helped a little I suppose, but I went into my interview mostly cold, not having interviewed for years, and it went really, really well. :)

:blahblah: :blahblah: :wink:

Tara, so happy things went well for your dad! :)

And Cori, OMG, CANNOT wait to hear your stories, and the Dublin blues and musician friends all the rest!!! :hug: Btw, in the early 00s we were heavily into this band Great Big Sea Lukey Video - YouTube

(that's them with the Chieftans) and I almost got Sarah a bodhran for a birthday or Christmas or something. She has since come to the conclusion that despite wanting one desperately at the time, it's probably a good thing she didn't get one, because she would have played it twice and then let it gather dust. Speaking of which, anyone want a piano?

ok what applies to me right now is truning down my screen brightness
by about 45%, THEY recookmend 50% , this is close. :)
also reccomended recharging & discahrging your battery at least one if not 2x's
before you would take on a trip to play through a whole 3 hour movie. DVD's being another big drain.
I just watch tem #home with the LpTp plugged in.
I'll see what else I can find! :D

and I saw it sooooo fleetingly a few weeks back ,
and THEN didn't see anything until towarrds the end of
the last thread.......

..... that zu's looking at a new job!!???

oh dear was she fired?? :ohmy:
OR

trying to get something better before
aything more draining happens in the :rolleyes:
Ariz Public School System???!!!???

:lol: :hyper::wave: hi VP,again......
from SB's THIS time! : yippie:

I HAZ me a NU Laptop Batteri! :yippie:

heaqruing/seeing cori's trip stories will be great fun! :hyper:

Yay for your new battery, and for seeing more of you!! :hyper: :hug:

I'm not really "here," per se. Sarah is home this weekend for the first time since school started, so I'm hanging out with her, but wanted to comment on a few things. :)

and I saw it sooooo fleetingly a few weeks back ,
and THEN didn't see anything until towarrds the end of
the last thread.......

..... that zu's looking at a new job!!???

oh dear was she fired?? :eek:hmyL:
OR

trying to get something better before
aything more draining happens in the :rolleyes:
Ariz Public School System???!!!???

Zooey still has her teaching job, she was just offered another job with a theatre company. Unfortunately, it's her dream job, but probably won't pay enough for her to accept it. :( Because she's a motherfucking adult. :madwife:

\Btw, in the early 00s we were heavily into this band Great Big Sea Lukey Video - YouTube

(that's them with the Chieftans) and I almost got Sarah a bodhran for a birthday or Christmas or something. She has since come to the conclusion that despite wanting one desperately at the time, it's probably a good thing she didn't get one, because she would have played it twice and then let it gather dust. Speaking of which, anyone want a piano?

My husband loves GBS. I've met them because my friend stalked them. They are fun live, but I don't choose to listen to them on the regular.

Yay for your new battery, and for seeing more of you!! :hyper: :hug:

I'm not really "here," per se. Sarah is home this weekend for the first time since school started, so I'm hanging out with her, but wanted to comment on a few things. :)

Zooey still has her teaching job, she was just offered another job with a theatre company. Unfortunately, it's her dream job, but probably won't pay enough for her to accept it. :

thanks!

all the best to Sarah! enjoy your get together!

just copy pasted a few articles on how to preserve li-on laptop battery useage!

oh nooooo poor zu! :sad: :hug:
that really sucks! :sigh:

thanks for filling me in on the news ( such as it is le sigh)

I'll def look foward to meeting up with you in reral time morew often!

have a great weekend!

Highly off topic...

My uterus rocks once again. Friday as work ends, my period begins in earnest. Of the six months so far, there has only been one month (the first or second) that I've had to suffer the early worst days at work. All others, it start Friday afternoon. For several months there, I was thinking this was just super good timing, but now, it's happening too often to be anything but a uterus highly attuned to my needs. So thank you, uterus. :kiss:

Highly off topic...

My uterus rocks once again. Friday as work ends, my period begins in earnest. Of the six months so far, there has only been one month (the first or second) that I've had to suffer the early worst days at work. All others, it start Friday afternoon. For several months there, I was thinking this was just super good timing, but now, it's happening too often to be anything but a uterus highly attuned to my needs. So thank you, uterus. :kiss:

:ohmy:

You have an awesome uterus. :reject:

Bye Dazz :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom