PGP: ... also i wanna do Bono again...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't wear scarves. How much is it?

It was $70 shameful dollars. Well, I guess not THAT shameful. There is a note on the site: "Through October all proceeds from the sale of the Poem Scarf will be donated to Concern Worldwide US to support Horn of Africa drought relief efforts."

Which is why my mom let me order it.

Because she knows when it comes to buying-stuff-will-help-others, I MUST BUY STUFF. :shifty:

Heh heh - TOTALLY shopping with a conscience, that's right!

I couldn't pull the trigger on the Uber but I did get the next level down. Pretty much all of my "I don't give a flying fuck what it costs, I want it" money has gone U2's way this year.

The only reason I ever wanted the Uber version was for those sunglasses, but since I wear glasses, I wouldn't be able to wear those anyway....

Yeah, I was kind of liking those, too. But you could always find a pair of similar at Target.

I bought my Edun scarf for I think $40 on sale last year - at the same time I got Jem hers. And yeah, I just want From the Sky Down... could probably find someone to get it for me... another way besides paying for the uber-duber box set :hmm:

I'm not paying over $100 for it. I'll wait for someone to get it for me for x-mas.

And Bradley Cooper is on tv, I think it's He's Just Not That Into You - was he in that? With Scarlett Jocan'tact? I don't know if BC is on my list but he's pleasing to the eye.

I paid jackpot for my EDUN scarf as well, but it's worth it. OMG it's SO soft, and long. :heart: And very warm. I love that thing to bits!

I just looked at the three versions they offer. Seems a shame that there's not one somewhere between $26 and $116. Wonder how much the $116 one will be at Best Buy the day it comes out. They often have that stuff at 20% or 40% off.

The glasses were the main reason for me wanting Uber. :reject:
Never mind that I wear glasses. I just wanted the Fly shades to join my ever-growing U2 collection. :shifty:
Yes! But alas, money said NO.

I just looked at the three versions they offer. Seems a shame that there's not one somewhere between $26 and $116. Wonder how much the $116 one will be at Best Buy the day it comes out. They often have that stuff at 20% or 40% off.

..... Oooo, good point. *makes a note to try Best Buy*

The problem is WILL places like Best Buy actually stock the higher-end sets?? When JT came out as a remastered set, your choices were online (expensive) and FYE (just as expensive). I finally got it like 6 months later on amazon using a free shipping deal. :doh:

Best Buy is where I got my super deluxe JT. :shifty:

And to add to the NFL meets U2 giggles, we've got Browns/Titans pre-game on and at one point, I could CLEARLY hear Streets being blasted through Cleveland Browns Stadium. Funny thing about that is that only a few blocks up the road is the R&R HoF. :giggle:
Clearly I should lay off the chocolate. :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom