PGP: ... also i wanna do Bono again...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I :giggle:ed

:lol: You are awesome! The movie was filmed nearly in my backyard. In fact those damned jets are flying over my house today and making a ton of noise. But there's an air show today so it's more than usual. My friends and I were so mad when we found out that the cast of guys were all using a nearby gym daily during the movie shoot, but we didn't know about it until it was over. :lol: dammit!

:shocked:
I forgot that whole thing was filmed on location. K, I too have it memorized. I saw it 3 times in the theatre when it came out :lol:

I know Thora just left but I wonder if she's doing the Beat The Bridge run in Portland. I've always wanted to do that one.

And GR has a run today too? :up:

:wave: y'all

My race is tomorrow. Today I should be eating well and drinking lots of water. It's 11:30am and I've only had 2 cups of iced coffee. Nutrition fail.

Hi sorry I disappeared the other night but had major connection issues :angry:

Thanks to everyone that posted pics :kiss:

I been prescribed some strong medication and I'm suffering from the side effects so feeling a bit rough so if I go AWOL for a bout that's why

Shhhh Bono I ain't telling them we're playing dr & nurses :shifty:

My race is tomorrow. Today I should be eating well and drinking lots of water. It's 11:30am and I've only had 2 cups of iced coffee. Nutrition fail.

You're training the way I'm training. I've got a triathlon in exactly 30 days and for the last 3 weeks I've only worked out once or twice a week. :shrug:

my comment on Green Day fb was removed, all I said was:

Wake up, I´t s october <3

:angry::madwife::(:banghead:

I cant see how it should be removed, writing again :angry::lol:
How lame! :tsk:

Is the private screening on Bono's lap?

The girl still have a fever. At least it's down to 101. For whatever reason, the ear thermometer switched to Celsius on me. That wasn't helpful.

:lol: I wish! Id' be over there in a wink!

37C is normal body temperature, fever starts from 37,5. :wink:

Oh ladies, for those who still want a Rilke Poem EDUN scarf, I just got emailed that they're available again!!!

Can't wait til it's cool enough to start wearing mine again. I was hoping that last weekend it might be when we were in ATL but alas, no.

I decorated for Halloween today. :D

How's everyone?

ACK - gotta get started on costumes :hmm:

Can't wait til it's cool enough to start wearing mine again. I was hoping that last weekend it might be when we were in ATL but alas, no.

ACK - gotta get started on costumes :hmm:

I'm buying a set of orange sweats and sewing black felt onto the sweatshirt in the shape of a jack-o-lantern. My belly is gonna be the pumpkin. :wink:

The boy keeps changing his mind. First he wanted to be Batman, then it was Spongebob, and now he doesn't know. :doh:

It was the hottest day of the year today! :lol: Fat chance I'm wearing mine anytime soon.

Halloween sounds like loads of fun to celebrate. :)

I'm working on my Link costume, talking to both friends who are joining me. They both know a lot about sewing and LARP and cosplay so it's really nice. :D Going shopping with one of them tuesday for fabrics and paint and then later fixing my gloves with my other friend. The making of this costume is going to be as much fun as wearing it!I guess that's kinda like making a halloween costume, right?

Hi. :flirt:

I slept pretty well last night - woke up a bunch of time, and finally woke up for good at 7. Don't feel too bad at the moment, but we'll see if I'm fighting to stay awake by early evening. A bit of the sniffles going on, but that was inevitable, I suppose.

Laundry is done. Caught up on Interference (phew). Catching up on all the shows I taped while I was gone (DVR was 100% full, which meant some stuff got bumped off, so I'm resorting to torrenting those).

No idea where to start with a recap of my trip. Don't want to bog down in details. What do I post in here, what do I post over in my old Ireland thread, how much do I put on Facebook? I don't want to just do pictures over there, I want to give details as well. I might just do a few sentences with the pictures as description and explanation.

Probably not today, though. I've already been on the computer too much already! :lol: I was happy to have my iPad with me, but it was nice to spend time away from (most of) the internet.

I'm going to try hard not to let myself fall right back into my old bad habits. Too much other stuff to do ... like learn the choir music I'm supposed to know by Tuesday night, for the three rehearsals I've missed. :uhoh:

Just relax for now Cori, otherwise the jetlag will catch up on you. :) We'll hear your stories wheneve ryou feel like telling them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom