PGP: ... also i wanna do Bono again...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi dazz! And thanks! :D

Yay! :hyper:

*decides to panic with you* :panic:

AND my dad's home from the hospital! He looks a little bit worse for wear (his right leg especially), but he seems to be doing fine!

I'm sure I'll calm down for the rest of the weekend, but once Sunday night/Monday morning hits, I'll be panicked again. :lol:

Glad to hear he's doing okay! :)

I'm gonna have a bunch of work to do, everyone, so I'll be gone for a couple days if I get it done...miss people, got too much to do, my life's pretty repetitive.

I have less today lol, fell outta tree and lost 3 teeths and broke another, so dentist on monday :lol:

all because putting garden rdy for winter and climbed a tree to put one more wooden nest for birds :lol::applaud:

I'm sorry to hear about your teeth, JJ. I hope the dentist will be able to save some of them. Your garden looks beautiful! And it looks as if some of the trees are already wearing their autumn colors. :love:

Welcome home, cori--can't wait to see your pictures! I'm glad you had a good time.

Cancer is a bitch--two of my friends just lost their husbands to cancer, pancreatic and liver. It's so unfair! :sad:

Well, I'm off to go run some errands, meet up with a friend for a bit, then go to the event. I may stop by when I'm back home tonight, although there never seems to be many people around at that time. :) Have a good night, all! :hug:

So this is the forecast for my race. Joy for joy.

Sunday: Periods of showers. Bit cooler with highs in the low/mid 60s. ENE wind 15-20 mph with gust to 25-30 along the coast. We'll watch the high tide cycles along the coast.

Did I mention we run along the beach?

Oh want to borrow some of our weather? Get this, it's hotter here now than it's been in the ENTIRE month of July. Seriously, it was 27C today and yesterday. :lol: Wtf, it's september. This year has been shit weather wise, it hadn't been more than 19C in July! August was rain and meh, and now it's summer? I'm not complaining though, I'm liking this.

I'd actually rather run in a chilly rain than too hot weather. Dehydration is a bad, bad thing.

GG, I apologize for typos in my last PM. I was on my phone and it sucks to type on.

That's okay, I'm not always a grammar nazi, you know. :wink:

Though I did get compliments on my English for my lab paper. That was funny. If only you knew where I learnt most of it.... :wink:

Like people who learn English from watching TV. I wish people here spoke and wrote as well as you, GG. Where I live, it's baaad.

:reject: I learned it from playing Pokemon as a kid and watching TV. We used to have shitloads of English speaking cartoons with Dutch subtitles, and the Pokemon games never had Dutch translated, so I had to learn English to play them. Nowadays they're synchronizing far too much shit, and the tv shows are shite anyway. :lol: Tried watching the cartoon channel, holy crap that was bad. I don't get why they suddenly make everything Dutch now though, it ruins the children's ability to learn English in an easy and fun way!

Yeah, TV serves a purpose. And finding a bunch of people online to talk U2 with in English with helped too. :tongue:

Oy it's 1am already. I better go to bed. Friend coming over tomorrow, I'd best mentally prepare for that.. :kiss: G'nite grace!

I'm gonna have a bunch of work to do, everyone, so I'll be gone for a couple days if I get it done...miss people, got too much to do, my life's pretty repetitive.

:hug:

:wave: go well tara!

guess I be leaving..........

:shifty:

for now

if everything goes right I should be back on-line in a park or library with in bout an hour! :yippie:
:wave: :yippie:

So this is the forecast for my race. Joy for joy.

Sunday: Periods of showers. Bit cooler with highs in the low/mid 60s. ENE wind 15-20 mph with gust to 25-30 along the coast. We'll watch the high tide cycles along the coast.

Did I mention we run along the beach?
Sounds fun! :happy:

That's okay, I'm not always a grammar nazi, you know. :wink:

Though I did get compliments on my English for my lab paper. That was funny. If only you knew where I learnt most of it.... :wink:

:shifty:

At least you're not a donut nazi.

:wave::hyper::wave:

I'm baaaaack!!! :heart:

here at SB, with frappechino:drool: and
my Newly operating Laptop :yippie::heart::yippie::heart::yippie: Battery:huh: for some reason the park from wnich the SB is across the street from, I could get on their ID'd Wifi, hit the I read & agree to
terms buttons and then .
it wouldn't do anything esle. I tried to get onto google but it just went back to the start up page. This area in t6he park is where I always got a connection. I didn't feel like going over to tyhe other side...that's usually whwere it dosen't work.It'sg ray here with a the lightest of rain for a bit
bit, so I figured, ok, I found a 10$ bill I thought I had used so I could spring forsomething at SB.

thios is the first SB I went to in Au 09 when I first got my Airport (wifi) card, and before the old battery started yo really fade away!

ah thanks, tara....

i hope by maybe next year I can figure out a way to afford at least some slow net- at least for text and still photos and slow vid.... b'c i'll have the battery for some months ?a year or more?
hve the net where i do mycomputer art as well.

I had 7 months of using some other people's signals at home :shifty: then nthey moved and everyone else's signals were blocked. I was sooo happy (in between some major upsets & drafggy energy) for months . :D

too small? at least with too big if you're handy wityh a needle/sewing machine you couild fix it!

For me, there is no such thing as too big. *will wear a men's XXXL just for the hell of it*

They sent me a small, and I ordered an XXL. :angry:

At least, that was what I put in, but they only registered the shirt, not the size, and I guess automatically sent me a small. I emailed them and asked if I could still exhange it for the XXL...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom