PGP: ... also i wanna do Bono again...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah we get it 3 weeks after BBC1. It will be streamed on BBC1 - so I think we can watch it. I just wanted to see if on something bigger than 13 inches. And I know myself. I will not be able to wait.

Oh man, GR has a delicious new icon.

Hi, all! I am at the Newark airport, dying to be home NOW. Am catching up on the site only a little right now. Will be around more later this weekend with more details.

In brief, wonderful trip. Started out a bit rough, as I discovered that jet lag + anxiety was a really shitty combination, so Dublin was a weird mix of enjoying myself and the total Dark Night of the Soul shit.

Then everything got wonderfully better. Driving was aces, and the west of Ireland was the fucking bomb-diggety.

Was sad to have it end, but happy to be on my way home (minus this flight delay). :)

Alright, I have to go. Need to start getting ready so when my mom comes home to take her medicine, I'll be ready to go back to the hospital with her.

I'll see everyone later.... except those of you who won't be here due to time differences :wave:

:heart::hug:

Me too. *has a family history of cancer from both her mom and her dad's family, plus heart problems on both sides, and diabetes* :ohmy:

Wish there was something like a :sadfive: Same issue here. Cancer all around. :crack: And breast cancer for at least two females on one strain, so me and my sister are getting ourselves checked for the gene. Gives at least a little bit of insurance.

Hi, all! I am at the Newark airport, dying to be home NOW. Am catching up on the site only a little right now. Will be around more later this weekend with more details.

In brief, wonderful trip. Started out a bit rough, as I discovered that jet lag + anxiety was a really shitty combination, so Dublin was a weird mix of enjoying myself and the total Dark Night of the Soul shit.

Then everything got wonderfully better. Driving was aces, and the west of Ireland was the fucking bomb-diggety.

Was sad to have it end, but happy to be on my way home (minus this flight delay). :)

CORIIII :love:

Biggest updats on the last few weeks: New INXS song is NOT featuring Bono, it's their new singer. Achtung Baby reissue IS remastered, as per Universal Italy, aaand Edge is playing golf. :wink:

Glad you had fun :hug: Can't wait to see pictures and hear your stories!

Thanks to Facebook, I was already in the loop on those. But thanks! :wink:

Also, thanks to GraceRyan, I have seen all the new pictures. They sustained me through those dark Dublin nights.

You guys can get in on Showtime. Canada where it premiered?

FUCK ALL.

Sigh.

PS - I woke up disturbed this AM. I had a smut dream about Bono. For realz.

I have a feeling I had something to do with that. And I'm jealous. I have no idea what I was dreaming about - but I was in a rush.

Thanks to Facebook, I was already in the loop on those. But thanks! :wink:

Also, thanks to GraceRyan, I have seen all the new pictures. They sustained me through those dark Dublin nights.

Cori, I'm sorry that I'm avi-cheating on you with Domo. But glad I could be the Bono dealer when you needed a fix. :therethere:

Ha. I ended up spending about 160 euros on gas, so it worked out great. I used the extra money I'd budgeted to buy a bodhran. :)

I'll get to pics sometime in the next few days ... I hope. That's the plan, anyway. We'll see how much of the next three days I spend completely dead asleep. :lol:

:wave: can't wait to see your pics, cori. And very good that you got to see some important ones from here while you were there. :shifty:

I thought I could play here today but something came up and I have to go. Oh well, see you guys later.

Nope, not even a picture. I should have given my camera to the American couple I'd been talking to, but no one was taking any pictures that night - not even all the Americans there - and I didn't want to be the one blinding my new musician friends with the flash.

The guy who taught me the bodhran was playing, and he knew I had a song to sing, so he called me up. Then they were all, "sing another one," and thankfully I had an American folk tune I was able to pull off two verses of.

Okay, I'm getting a cramp from leaning over the iPad, so I'm signing off for now. I shall return tomorrow ... If I can manage to get out of bed. ;)

Welcome back, cori! :hug:

And OMG!! I just got an email from the company I applied with, and they want to have a conversation with me early next week! :hyper: :panic: ACK!!! :lol: Oh, this is so awesome, yet totally terrifying! :lol:

You guys can get in on Showtime. Canada where it premiered?

FUCK ALL.

Sigh.

PS - I woke up disturbed this AM. I had a smut dream about Bono. For realz.

:lol:

Why aren't us Canucks getting any FTSD action??? :tsk:

Glad you made it safe and sound :hug: I'm dying to see all of your pics :hyper:

And OMG!! I just got an email from the company I applied with, and they want to have a conversation with me early next week! :hyper: :panic: ACK!!! :lol: Oh, this is so awesome, yet totally terrifying! :lol:

That's awesome! Congrats and good luck :hug: I'm sure they'll love you!

:hyper: :yippie::yippie: :hyper:

hi everyone! :wave::wave:
comet. cori, Amy, JJ, kristen, thora

I finally got a new battery for my
laptop (thanks to my cuz, one of friends
who found me a good battery at a much lower cost! ).

I may not have Net @home yet....
but now I can again get the free Wifi in the parks (while weather is still good) and
Starbucks in the cold, rainy, snowy days/eves even tho they removed the electrical outlets for the public!

Nope, not even a picture. I should have given my camera to the American couple I'd been talking to, but no one was taking any pictures that night - not even all the Americans there - and I didn't want to be the one blinding my new musician friends with the flash.

The guy who taught me the bodhran was playing, and he knew I had a song to sing, so he called me up. Then they were all, "sing another one," and thankfully I had an American folk tune I was able to pull off two verses of.

...That sounds awesome.

I'd love to be in Ireland. Instead of being here totally unwilling to do work for a day, lack-of-sleep-jetlagged, eating cereal for lunch, etc.

caught up

JJ- ouchhhhhhhh! wear an airbag next time! :wink: :hug:

But lovely, gardeny backyard!
I saw ? Hostas. What's the big bush with the ?drying flower-heads...
Love nice little planters with solar-lights.

And what do you grow in the veggie patch?

thora good luck!!!

GG - oooo prop-making time!!! :hyper::applaud:

Wonderful[/B] to hear about all the women giving :fist: stg 4 bc the boot and still living decades longer! :applaud: :hug:sss

cori!Welcome back!!! :hug:
SO glad it was mostly a fabulous sounding time! and Called up to stage to sing!:love:

looking forward to the show & tell! :hyper:

and last but NOT least..........

Edgefest with a smutty Bono dream?!??!!! :lol:

Thanks! :hug: I hope so. :) I have NO clue what we'll talk about, but it should be interesting. If anything it will be good practice for future interviews. :yes:

Yep it doesn't hurt to get in a little practice.

:hyper: :yippie::yippie: :hyper:

hi everyone! :wave::wave:
comet. cori, Amy, JJ, kristen, thora

I finally got a new battery for my
laptop (thanks to my cuz, one of friends
who found me a good battery at a much lower cost! ).

I may not have Net @home yet....
but now I can again get the free Wifi in the parks (while weather is still good) and
Starbucks in the cold, rainy, snowy days/eves even tho they removed the electrical outlets for the public!

Hi Dazz :wave:

I woke up disturbed this AM. I had a smut dream about Bono. For realz.
Do tell! Please! :shifty:

Was sad to have it end, but happy to be on my way home (minus this flight delay).

Cori! :hug:

Wish there was something like a :sadfive: Same issue here. Cancer all around. :crack: And breast cancer for at least two females on one strain, so me and my sister are getting ourselves checked for the gene. Gives at least a little bit of insurance.

Wow. My maternal grandfather's family all had cancer issues (I think, seeing as how he was the youngest, and there is a picture of him with his family at the funeral of one of the oldest siblings :crack: so I can only assume that was the cause), plus one of my dad's sisters had breast cancer I think before 2000....

Yea, I'm in for a GREAT old age. :sigh:

Yay! :hyper:

*decides to panic with you* :panic:

AND my dad's home from the hospital! He looks a little bit worse for wear (his right leg especially), but he seems to be doing fine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom