PGP: ... also i wanna do Bono again...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a strange U2 dream last night. I was standing out on the street with a bunch of U2 fans outside a hotel I'd never seen before. We were waiting for the band to come out of the hotel to sign autographs. They all came out one by one but they all had their wives with them. Edge and Bono came out together first with Morleigh and Ali. It was weird, though, because they just walked really fast by all us fans and didn't make eye contact at all.

Adam came out next and he had some random chick with him. He did the same thing (no eye contact, straight for the cars).

Larry came out last with Ann and it was so weird because they were all over each other. Like hardcore making out and stuff. I was standing there like :shocked:
He didn't sign autographs or anything. Larry jumped into this black SUV first and Ann got in and sat right on his lap so everyone could see. Then before she shut the door, she gave this snobby look to the crowd like "I'm with him, and you're not"

Then I woke up. :coocoo:

That dreams makes me sad. :sad:

I had a Larry dream last night. :shifty:

Oh hello there Adam. :drool:

I do believe I'll be saving these. What a LOVELY way to wake up. Seeing Adam humping his bass...:shifty:
Now I think I'll go find him and drag him to our bunk so that he can have something else to play with... :mac:

Naughty girl. :shifty:

EXTREMELY naughty.

But, that's why we love you. :D

I had a strange U2 dream last night. I was standing out on the street with a bunch of U2 fans outside a hotel I'd never seen before. We were waiting for the band to come out of the hotel to sign autographs. They all came out one by one but they all had their wives with them. Edge and Bono came out together first with Morleigh and Ali. It was weird, though, because they just walked really fast by all us fans and didn't make eye contact at all.

Adam came out next and he had some random chick with him. He did the same thing (no eye contact, straight for the cars).

Larry came out last with Ann and it was so weird because they were all over each other. Like hardcore making out and stuff. I was standing there like :shocked:
He didn't sign autographs or anything. Larry jumped into this black SUV first and Ann got in and sat right on his lap so everyone could see. Then before she shut the door, she gave this snobby look to the crowd like "I'm with him, and you're not"

Then I woke up. :coocoo:

It was me with Adam. :shh: :flirt:

Nothing fun, just a lot of hugging, actually.... but it was nice. :shifty:

But we were in bed, so that made it even better.

Awww, but snuggling-type dreams are sometimes even better than "fun" ones. :cute:

Like the Adam one I had not long ago...we were in some restaurant somewhere and he kept holding my hand and calling me "sweetie" and "love". That gave me the best feeling both in the dream and when I woke up. :love:

Awww, but snuggling-type dreams are sometimes even better than "fun" ones. :cute:

Like the Adam one I had not long ago...we were in some restaurant somewhere and he kept holding my hand and calling me "sweetie" and "love". That gave me the best feeling both in the dream and when I woke up. :love:

Yea, Larry was mainly just keeping me warm and I was all happy. :love:
I'm just wondering why Bono wasn't there. :shifty:

:cute:

I've never been so jealous of the Tutu. :grumpy:

BonoTutu80thbirthdayCapetown10-6-20113.jpg

BonoTutu80thbirthdayCapetown10-6-20116.jpg

BonoTutu80thbirthdayCapetown10-6-20112.jpg

I just LOL'd so hard and loud. I'm ashamed for what I'm thinking; that's a Holy man and stuff. PLUS Tutu. Where are you sending me and why am I in this hand basket?

I just LOL'd so hard and loud. I'm ashamed for what I'm thinking; that's a Holy man and stuff. PLUS Tutu. Where are you sending me and why am I in this hand basket?

I think you get sent to hell for a lot worse - but that's just my opinion.

Squee! :cute:

Considering I've got 5 hours to do research tomorrow and I skim well, I went and got myself hair dye n stuff today. Please, bleach, do not ruin my hair :crack: At the same time...exciting!

Also, everything I say I'm never gonna do comes back to bite me in the butt. I think I said once I'd never dye my hair red...

Also I got some fantabulous earrings, and about 1/2 the ingredients for spaghetti al limone, the recipe for which came in the recipes my family sent me and makes me very excited indeed.

Exactly. You may see Ann rolled out once every few years. Us Bono girls get Ali tossed in our faces all the time. Just let me pretend if you met me, we'd run away together and live in a castle on a silver cloud.

:giggle:
Why, I'd be perfectly happy living in a nice :hmm: 9 big-roomed apt near (does NOT have to be facing) Central Park preferably the west side of CP
(spend much time there) or closer to Riversdie Park (faces Hudson River)
Apt:

1>Living Room/merges into
2> Entertainment Room
3> Music/Studio Room for B,E,A,L
4> Art/Crafts Studio for Moi!
5> Big Kitchen with Dining area
-hell, I'd even cook for the dude at times! :wink:
I never 'got into" I'm going to cook for my
hubby/partner cultural norm. I learned to cook
most of the time for myself (and make stuff
for friends etc at times) for better or worse
6> Library Books/ Music
7> Master bedroom
8> Guest Bedroom 1
9> Guest bedroom 2

:wink:

Not that I've EVER given ANY thought to this.....

:drool: :lmao: :lmao:

Exactly :applaud:
They're only with them because they haven't met us :shifty:

absolutely! :wink:

oh....... :shifty: hi everyone! :wave:

HIJACKED by *fantasy* !

:huh: :| :huh:

has ANYONE had ANY Problems getting into Interland
AND THEN being kicked out/crashed (in my case) Safari
in past 2 -3 days !!??????

AT first I thought it was b/c I'd accidently set my cookies
option to 'never'
while I was at one of Manhattan's biggest libraries...

Once I reset it it worked!

but then the next night
(and NO trouble here at Art)
back at the library i barely was onfor more
than a few mins when it happened all over again

I know they're doing construction but.....

sure HOPE what ever they are doing is NOT going to
somehow block my older computer/airprt/browser etc :(

I had NO trouble with anyone elses sites ( at library) LE SIGH

have to leave in a mn

hopefully I can connect at my sis's and
get on site later tonight
:wave::heart::wave: take care everyone!

I have two seconds before I need go make dinner for my daughter. She was freaked out by fake tattoos (not sure why) but wanted to wear one. I had bought Disney Princess tattoos for her birthday which have sat for months. Today, she was insistent on getting one. So, like any good mom, I showed her how I put one of me so she could see that it didn't hurt. So we are both rocking Disney Princess tattoos.

The Scarf has arrived! And it is LOVELY! I may buy another one as I have a friend who I think would appreciate it and who deserves an indulgence of the ridiculous proportions that is The Scarf.

Last time I checked, it was still in Illinois... :sad:

I saw the UPS lady go through the office but no package at the front desk - she left it downstairs so I had to go grab it before it grew legs.

Ain't nothin wrong with that. If it works, it works, heh heh.

Mr. R would be okay if the received some monetary settlement for my leaving his house to roost in Bono's. Like, if he could get a stipend, I think he'd be okay with it.

A BonoStipend? Would that be taxable income? :scratch:

That's what I keep telling myself :sexywink:

Things would have been different had I been at student at Mount Temple :

I think Larry would have hated me :shrug:

I'm just wondering why Bono wasn't there. :shifty:

Shame on you! :tsk:

I have two seconds before I need go make dinner for my daughter. She was freaked out by fake tattoos (not sure why) but wanted to wear one. I had bought Disney Princess tattoos for her birthday which have sat for months. Today, she was insistent on getting one. So, like any good mom, I showed her how I put one of me so she could see that it didn't hurt. So we are both rocking Disney Princess tattoos.

:rockon:

:giggle:
Why, I'd be perfectly happy living in a nice :hmm: 9 big-roomed apt near (does NOT have to be facing) Central Park preferably the west side of CP
(spend much time there) or closer to Riversdie Park (faces Hudson River)
Apt:

1>Living Room/merges into
2> Entertainment Room
3> Music/Studio Room for B,E,A,L
4> Art/Crafts Studio for Moi!
5> Big Kitchen with Dining area
-hell, I'd even cook for the dude at times! :wink:
I never 'got into" I'm going to cook for my
hubby/partner cultural norm. I learned to cook
most of the time for myself (and make stuff
for friends etc at times) for better or worse
6> Library Books/ Music
7> Master bedroom
8> Guest Bedroom 1
9> Guest bedroom 2

:wink:

Not that I've EVER given ANY thought to this.....

:drool: :lmao: :lmao:

absolutely! :wink:

oh....... :shifty: hi everyone! :wave:

HIJACKED by *fantasy* !

You're funny!

HI!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom