PGP: ... also i wanna do Bono again...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
iconipodadamgreenjackieocean.gif

That one of Adam humping his bass....:giggle:

Oh man. Gonna be hard to sleep for a while. Not Adam. Never him. Just my sleep schedule is...staying up late. Again.

I just discovered that my library is rather exciting...

308868_2363099153565_1132925157_32726431_419641698_n.jpg

I may be occupied reading a bunch of this during break. Hmm.

Alright, I gotta sleep. No amount of wishing can transport certain men to this exact location *sigh*

can you find the cat in this pic ? :lol:
Took a while for me

61CUq.jpg

Right in front of the pile of rocks :giggle: Nice one tough.

Can I haz the kitty :sad: I feel alone.
Btw, I'm scanning in these pics that I never saw before, Photosuckit is way slow uploading them tough...

I had a strange U2 dream last night. I was standing out on the street with a bunch of U2 fans outside a hotel I'd never seen before. We were waiting for the band to come out of the hotel to sign autographs. They all came out one by one but they all had their wives with them. Edge and Bono came out together first with Morleigh and Ali. It was weird, though, because they just walked really fast by all us fans and didn't make eye contact at all.

Adam came out next and he had some random chick with him. He did the same thing (no eye contact, straight for the cars).

Larry came out last with Ann and it was so weird because they were all over each other. Like hardcore making out and stuff. I was standing there like :shocked:
He didn't sign autographs or anything. Larry jumped into this black SUV first and Ann got in and sat right on his lap so everyone could see. Then before she shut the door, she gave this snobby look to the crowd like "I'm with him, and you're not"

Then I woke up. :coocoo:

Wow, that is so weird :crack:Not a fun dream at all. How the hell did you dream their wives with them! So funny how dreams can feck with your mind.

I had a strange U2 dream last night. I was standing out on the street with a bunch of U2 fans outside a hotel I'd never seen before. We were waiting for the band to come out of the hotel to sign autographs. They all came out one by one but they all had their wives with them. Edge and Bono came out together first with Morleigh and Ali. It was weird, though, because they just walked really fast by all us fans and didn't make eye contact at all.

Adam came out next and he had some random chick with him. He did the same thing (no eye contact, straight for the cars).

Larry came out last with Ann and it was so weird because they were all over each other. Like hardcore making out and stuff. I was standing there like :shocked:
He didn't sign autographs or anything. Larry jumped into this black SUV first and Ann got in and sat right on his lap so everyone could see. Then before she shut the door, she gave this snobby look to the crowd like "I'm with him, and you're not"

Then I woke up. :coocoo:

Dude, that is a U2 nightmare.

Dude, that is a U2 nightmare.

You got that right. I felt all :madspit:

I'm sure she's a nice person but no need to gloat :wink:

But I'd do the same thing if I were in her shoes :shifty:

:lol: Wow way unpleasant dream! Hope they never become like that.

Don't think we have to worry about PDA in real life from them :wink:

Ugh, fire alarm just woke me up..I assumed I needed to leave the building but apparently not... Attempting to wake myself up with hot chocolate. I feel like a zombie.

You got that right. I felt all :madspit:

I'm sure she's a nice person but no need to gloat :wink:

But I'd do the same thing if I were in her shoes :shifty:

Don't think we have to worry about PDA in real life from them :wink:

Exactly. You may see Ann rolled out once every few years. Us Bono girls get Ali tossed in our faces all the time. Just let me pretend if you met me, we'd run away together and live in a castle on a silver cloud.

Mr. R would be okay if the received some monetary settlement for my leaving his house to roost in Bono's. Like, if he could get a stipend, I think he'd be okay with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom