PGP: ... also i wanna do Bono again...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hurr XD can he do that next tour?

Feeling less sick and gross, as I just took a nap. However, now I want to generally procrastinate and do nothing. And ahh, the sun is back! it just came through my window (and left) ....so pretty!

a) Bono's hair was in a Scrunchie. Edge's was long and flowy. This may be the first time in the history of ever that Edge wins in the hair department.

b) This thread needs more Bonopenis.

That's because we haven't seen recent pictures of them in years :wink:

I only know the names of some of Bono's kids, so I would have been confused about any of the other guys' offspring that might be mentioned. :lol:

Woah - what are THESE from?! :)

Did my errands like a m.f adult. Even bought myself some GORGEOUS sunflowers for my kitchen table (they were on sale - yay!). :love:

I got the email from Bono too. He's such a slut. :tsk:

(GR are you signed up for ONE emails? It came from ONE, but it's one of those that say the sender is Bono, so that's all you see as who it's from when you receive it.) :drool:

What were those Mardi Gras-like pictures from? Are they recent?

The AB remaster isn't available on any of the Canadian sites at the moment, so I have no clue how much it's going to cost. I may just end up buying it from the US Amazon site and have it shipped to one of my family members. That's usually the cheapest way to do it, but I'll wait to see what the Canadian price is like.

Thora the pics are from Bob Geldof's 60th birthday party. There were a lot more pics, also with Ali in a mask too, you can see them in the Misc thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom