PGP: ... also i wanna do Bono again...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, as far as I can tell he went into actual surgery when he was supposed to. :sigh:

And as of right now (10:15 am local time), he's still in surgery. It's already taking longer than they said it would :sad:

here´s my garden ready for winter :angry:

20110114094713.mpg - YouTube

the smaller shed you see there is actually for wild pheasans and hedgehogs :lol:

Already thinking bout buying 2 goats next summer and keep em free as got fences around, friend of mine got em and theyr just lovely :D

:D I just ordered the stuff I'm going to need to make my Zelda sword and shield for the cosplay event. Going to get the paint next week or so and then I'll be making them when my parents go on a week holiday! The fun beforehand is almost as much as on the event itself.

Hi all. So I got final word on my aunt's diagnosis this morning. After a month of tests telling her all sorts of different things, they now know it's stage 4 breast cancer and nothing else. She's starting chemo soon, and will have a mastectomy early next year. She's the most positive person I know, so I know that will really help her as she fights this.

Anyway, gotta think about more positive things. Like the wine and beer tasting I'm going to tonight! Our drunk driving laws were changed recently, so they're super strict now (i.e.: anything more than 1 drink will put you over the limit). I'm going to the event alone, so I'll have to just take tiny little sips of the stuff I want to try, and spread that out over the 3 hours. I looked into using one of the safe ride home programs they provide, but they're ridiculously expensive, unfortunately, so it's just small tastes for me. Oh well! There should be plenty of food there, so that will be fine.

I´ll just eat em if they dont behave :wink:

Ooooo, goat steaks :drool:

:lol:

Hi all. So I got final word on my aunt's diagnosis this morning. After a month of tests telling her all sorts of different things, they now know it's stage 4 breast cancer and nothing else. She's starting chemo soon, and will have a mastectomy early next year. She's the most positive person I know, so I know that will really help her as she fights this.

Anyway, gotta think about more positive things. Like the wine and beer tasting I'm going to tonight! Our drunk driving laws were changed recently, so they're super strict now (i.e.: anything more than 1 drink will put you over the limit). I'm going to the event alone, so I'll have to just take tiny little sips of the stuff I want to try, and spread that out over the 3 hours. I looked into using one of the safe ride home programs they provide, but they're ridiculously expensive, unfortunately, so it's just small tastes for me. Oh well! There should be plenty of food there, so that will be fine.

Good vibes to your aunt, Thora. :hug:

Have fun at the tasting! Don't get drunk! :wink:

Your aunt sounds likes a very strong person. Sending prayers and positive vibes her way :hug: Keep us updated.

Have fun tonight!

Thanks, all. :hug:

Have fun at the tasting! Don't get drunk! :wink:

I definitely won't be getting drunk. I don't feel like getting a massive ticket. I've managed to have a clear driving record so far, and I'd like to keep it that way. :D I figure as long as I drink tons of water and eat plenty of food, it will be fine to have small sips of the booze. It's a tasting event, so I'm meant to be just tasting - not gulping. :giggle:

Thanks, all. :hug:

I definitely won't be getting drunk. I don't feel like getting a massive ticket. I've managed to have a clear driving record so far, and I'd like to keep it that way. :D I figure as long as I drink tons of water and eat plenty of food, it will be fine to have small sips of the booze. It's a tasting event, so I'm meant to be just tasting - not gulping. :giggle:

:lol:

That's a much better diagnosis then before. my friend's mom had stage 4 breast cancer. I'm happy to report that she's alive 20+ years later. :hug::hug::hug:

That's a much better diagnosis then before. my friend's mom had stage 4 breast cancer. I'm happy to report that she's alive 20+ years later. :hug::hug::hug:

That's awesome! Yeah, another aunt was diagnosed with cancer for the 2nd time a year and a half back, and they only gave her a few months to live. She's still alive, and has never been healthier or happier, so I know it's definitely possible to kick cancer to the curb. :up:

Thora said:

Prayers for your aunt :hug:

GraceRyan said:

That's amazing.

I'm babysitting wild children...I think they've run off with a few fistfuls of my hair :crack:

Alright, I have to go. Need to start getting ready so when my mom comes home to take her medicine, I'll be ready to go back to the hospital with her.

I'll see everyone later.... except those of you who won't be here due to time differences :wave:

:heart::hug:

Wow that's pretty impressive! Hope your aunt can do the same Thora! :hug:

hope I will too, when it'll happen.

Me too. *has a family history of cancer from both her mom and her dad's family, plus heart problems on both sides, and diabetes* :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom