PGP: ... also i wanna do Bono again...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the fun new features of FB, I can see the lame playlist my friends have. One guy had 4 Olivia Newton-John songs listed. He’s gay, but still….

:lol: How manly!

I just got the Gotye cd today. :D Lovin' it sofar!

:reject: And worked on the measurements of my Link sword. Holy jesus it'll be 1.35 meter. :lol: that's about 4,5 ft. It's supposed to be a big sword, and it's proportional to my body, but still, holy feckin' big! I hope to dear god the foam is strong enough. Do NOT want this to break.

:lol: How manly!

I just got the Gotye cd today. :D Lovin' it sofar!

:reject: And worked on the measurements of my Link sword. Holy jesus it'll be 1.35 meter. :lol: that's about 4,5 ft. It's supposed to be a big sword, and it's proportional to my body, but still, holy feckin' big! I hope to dear god the foam is strong enough. Do NOT want this to break.

No one wants a busted sword. For real. :no:

No one wants a busted sword. For real. :no:

*snerk* That could be taken in more ways than one.

But yeah, I'm thinking of making the blade slightly smaller. I really can't make the rest smaller as my hands won't fit the hilt then(it's a two handed sword). Probably going to make the tip smaller as I'm afraid that will break first, since I can't put the core in high in the tip as it'd tear through it. :hmm:

*gets mind out of gutter

I understand completely.

I do not have a Halloween costume. I suck at Halloween.

Hey, I'll be a vampire! get it...you know...never mind. :reject:

*gets mind out of gutter

I understand completely.

I do not have a Halloween costume. I suck at Halloween.

Hey, I'll be a vampire! get it...you know...never mind. :reject:

:shifty: Cause you're good at sucking........ blood?

I've a permanent gutter residence for my brain. :wink:

Mine isn't for Halloween, we don't celebrate that here sadly. It's for a Cosplay convention. I've quite some time to prepare though, it's in May. :lol: But yeah this is the first time I'm making such an elaborate costume with proper weapons, so I gotta get it right.

Is that a gamers con or sc-fi con?

Anime/manga, so most japanese stuff. That includes Japanese games like Pokemon, Mario and Zelda. :) I'm going as the main character from the Zelda games.

I'm redoing my calculations to leave less room at the tip between the foam and core, now only 7.5 cm left.. still quite a bit, but much less than the 10 I had! I think I'm going to alter the tip slightly so it'll be even less. I'll have big pieces of paper tomorrow so I'll use that to draw it out. :hmm:

:D It's fun. My last costume wasn't as elaborate as this one.

Klavier_Gavin.png

Now I'm doing:
bluelink.jpg

But with this sword:
biggoronssword.png

The image is tiny, but it's big ass. :wink:
This is how high it reaches when held at belly height.
Biggorons-Sword-580x4351.jpg

Took a bit to type it out. :shifty:

We're very open. But yeah, IF is not that open. :wink:

:lol:
Larry's eldest son. I know we are not to even think about him existing, sorry Mullen. But he does.

Wonder if he looks like his dad :hmm: :shifty:

Who's Aaron? :reject:

ETA - I see the answer. Woah. :lol: Didn't know he had kids that were that old! :lol:

That's because we haven't seen recent pictures of them in years :wink:

Back at work. It was awesome being gone so long, I must say.

:up: :hug:

Welcome back.....

Your dreams were your ticket out.

Welcome back,
To that same old place that you laughed about.

Well the names have all changed since you hung around,
But those dreams have remained and they're turned around.

Who'd have thought they'd lead ya (Who'd have thought they'd lead ya)
Here where we need ya (Here where we need ya)

Yeah we tease her a lot cause we've got her on the spot, welcome back,
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.

My mom sewed a lot when I was younger, and she had a bag of random scraps of fabric.

No lie, she had some scraps from actual Welcome Back Kotter fabric. It had comic-book type drawings of the characters, and each panel had a different catch phrase from the show on it.

Everything I learned about Kotter, I learned from that fabric. Except the theme song.

Larry's kid being 16 bothers me like nobody's business...oh god.

And I made the shittiest painting ever today...

Larry's kid being 16 bothers me like nobody's business...oh god.

And I made the shittiest painting ever today...

But, you could date the kid. Ann looks like Larry. Aaron has to look like he was created through asexual morphing. Like in Gremlins. They tossed water on Larry's back and out popped some kids.

GraceRyan said:
But, you could date the kid. Ann looks like Larry. Aaron has to look like he was created through asexual morphing. Like in Gremlins. They tossed water on Larry's back and out popped some kids.

That's what bothers me!

Alright, if I randomly run into him, I may pounce on him, once he's less...16 o_O

I'm feeling kind of sick and gross. Not about that. My stomach's acting up. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom