PGP: ... also i wanna do Bono again...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:ohmy: I have no idea who Sam Riley is :reject:

Night, Katie :hug::heart:

This dude.

MV5BNTU0MjY2OTQ1OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjA1MzMzMg@@._V1._SX600_SY400_.jpg

rileycurtis.jpg

Sam+Riley+(control).jpg

:whistle:

He angsts well.

Morning, everyone! I'm unfreezing slowly. The heater in my room works now but there's none in the bathroom, so showering is really painfully cold...I can think of a couple people I wouldn't mind warming me up :wink:

Woah :ohmy:

:drool:

Is it wrong that that turns me on a little? :reject:

Not at all

:shifty:

This kicks ASS. It's amazing and embarrassing and mind blowing to think that people starve in this world when we live in a country where people ride scooters through the supermarket because they're too fat to walk while they pick from 125 different sugared cereals.

Exactly

Prove it. :lol:

I guess mine will be coming along. He gets confused as to which email so I end up getting two.

Dear ******,

I’ve been known to drop the occasional expletive, but the most offensive F word to me is not the one that goes f***. It’s F***** - the famine happening in the Horn of Africa, mainly Somalia.

I hope you’ll take a few minutes to watch ONE’s new video “The F Word: Famine is the Real Obscenity” and in doing so sign the petition....

Hungry No More | ONE

Dear world leaders,

The famine in Somalia could kill 750,000 in the coming months, and tens of thousands have already died. When you meet at the Group of 20 (G-20) Summit in November, you have the opportunity to break the cycle of famine and ensure people are hungry no more. Lives are in your hands. Please keep the promises you have made to the 2 billion poor people who depend on farming for their livelihoods.

The reasons for the famine in the Horn of Africa are complex and solutions are difficult, especially in Somalia, but we can’t lose sight of some simple facts:

1. 30,000 children have died in just 3 months. Thirty thousand. With over 12 million people at risk.

2. Famine is not a natural catastrophe – drought doesn’t have to lead to famine. It can be prevented, as we have seen in much of Kenya and Ethiopia.

In the 21st century, it’s an obscenity that people are dying because they can’t get enough food to eat. Every one of those 30,000 children is part of a family – a son, a daughter, sister or brother. We can’t imagine what it must be like to starve to death, but most of us know what it’s like to lose someone we love.

Please watch the film and make use of the voice you have -- sign the petition. It will make a difference in putting pressure on world leaders to do more to help those in need right now, and live up to promises already made to invest in the things proven to work – early warning systems...irrigation...drought resistant seeds… and of course, peace and security.

Thanks for reading.

Bono

:wink: There, happy now Burly?

Is it wrong that I find him incredibly sexy in this? (along with Ewan and Clive and George and Colin)

Crap, are you saying he got his fingers free to use his BlackBerry again? Must get better restraints.

Also: Ohai!

:lol:

"Guards! Seize her at once! I will deal with her later."
:lol:

This kicks ASS. It's amazing and embarrassing and mind blowing to think that people starve in this world when we live in a country where people ride scooters through the supermarket because they're too fat to walk while they pick from 125 different sugared cereals.
THIS

Watched some of this last night.

I'm still in my bunk :shifty:

U2 - Trip Through Your Wires (Paris Live) - YouTube
Oh... oh..... :faint:

Yea, I'm dead.

Ok, there is so much awesome in there I can't breathe. Clive Owen, Ewan McGregor, George Clooney, Colin Farrell, BONO while The Stooges 'I Wanna Be Your Dog' plays in the background. Fuck YEAH!
:up:

:love: just got an email from Bono.

:shifty:

My sort of U2 dream last night. I was at a concert at someone's house and was allowed all this access. The band was Sonic Youth but U2 would be playing the next day. I remember wandering around Sonic Youth's set , there being a lot field - not unlike Moncton. The next day, we parked at the house in the driveway. There were just 2 cars in front of us. The 2 girls hopped out and they looked familiar. I remember saying, "Hey, I saw you in Montreal and Moncton." Then Mr. R and I got our stamps (???) and numbers. I was 5 and he was 6. I remember it wasn't a very big backyard and thinking, how many people can they fit?

My sort of U2 dream last night. I was at a concert at someone's house and was allowed all this access. The band was Sonic Youth but U2 would be playing the next day. I remember wandering around Sonic Youth's set , there being a lot field - not unlike Moncton. The next day, we parked at the house in the driveway. There were just 2 cars in front of us. The 2 girls hopped out and they looked familiar. I remember saying, "Hey, I saw you in Montreal and Moncton." Then Mr. R and I got our stamps (???) and numbers. I was 5 and he was 6. I remember it wasn't a very big backyard and thinking, how many people can they fit?

:lol: Very cool. Best number yet. :wink:

I've been having some interesting dreams after our conversations. :wink: Not complaining!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom