PGP: ... also i wanna do Bono again...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I've sorted through my pictures and identified the ones I'll post.

Now I just need to get around to actually getting them online. Man, these trips are exhausting even after the fact! ;)

I was down to my last new TV show to catch up on - this one was Ringer, Sarah Michelle Gellar's new show. As my DVR filled up and started booting older recordings, I downloaded the first two episodes.

Sat down to watch the pilot, and the sound was totally off. Not the sync, that appeared to be fine. But everyone talked like a 45 record being played at 33 1/3. :lol: It was the weirdest damned thing. So I'm downloading it off iTunes like a legitimate viewer.

I know! At first I thought it was supposed to sound like that, like it was some wacky dream sequence. Nope.

I'm still trying to get my vacation pics from the summer sorted and uploaded, and it's been 2 months! I love taking them, but the resizing, etc takes me forever. Since Facebook only allows 200 per album I've been dividing them sort of by city. I just finished Pittsburgh today and had to whittle down around 70 photos. It was hard! It took me all day to decide which 70 to leave out! :reject: I still haven't posted them, hopefully I'll finish uploading tonight.

I'm hopeful that Ringer will be a good show! We liked the first one except for the horribly cheeseball music. Why does CW do that? :doh: They completely distract you from possibly good scenes with godawful music blaring. By the 3rd episode it was much better, so that's good. :up:

I just do not watch tv anymore. I feel very out of any talk of pop culture.

Cori, can't wait to hear about your trip.

Oh, and I've been meaning to ask you... did you like BossyPants? I think it read like a series of articles / essays from a monthly magazine that they decided to publish together. I liked it, I just didn't think there was any flow. :shrug:

tags updated :shifty:

*like*

ugh - WHY won't these essays write themselves. When I"m in the shower or otherwise totally relaxed, the words just come to me but by the time I'm out and dried off and somewhat clothed, I can't seem to get them down. I need to dictate to someone while I"m in the shower! :lol:

We just wanna do Bono :shrug: over. :shifty:

OH, it makes sense now. :shifty:

I just do not watch tv anymore. I feel very out of any talk of pop culture.

*loves tv* :D

and over... and over...?
:lol:

I'd do Bono over.

:giggle:

Goodnight everyone.

I need to stop watching youtube :sad: need sleep...
I would to, Katie.

:hug: G'night.

STOP WATCHING YOUTUBE

tags updated :shifty:

:heart:

*like*

ugh - WHY won't these essays write themselves. When I"m in the shower or otherwise totally relaxed, the words just come to me but by the time I'm out and dried off and somewhat clothed, I can't seem to get them down. I need to dictate to someone while I"m in the shower! :lol:

:hmm:
I bet Larry has great penmanship

I would to, Katie.

:hug: G'night.

STOP WATCHING YOUTUBE

but...but...it's Sam Riley doing major angst.

*sigh* gonna sleep for actuals. Damn painting class. If you weren't in the morning, I'd be watching Control right now. What is it with me and movies that make me want to bawl my eyes out?

I bet Larry has great penmanship

*looks at the back of U2 iPod*

Well, it's better than anyone else in the band. You can at least read his name.... *can't read Adam's*

:lol:

but...but...it's Sam Riley doing major angst.

*sigh* gonna sleep for actuals. Damn painting class. If you weren't in the morning, I'd be watching Control right now. What is it with me and movies that make me want to bawl my eyes out?

:ohmy: I have no idea who Sam Riley is :reject:

Night, Katie :hug::heart:

:reject: *is watching Monday Night Raw*

MsTE :cute: :wave: aw and I was just going to bed. (early work tomorrow :grumpy:) I hope you and all your kitties (and Edge who is tied up in your closet :shifty: ) are doing fine. :hug:

:tsk: Guitarists and those nimble fingers ya know. :shifty: Hope to see you back again soon. :wave: Must go get a few hours sleep I suppose. :grumpy:

Um, maybe the other way around. Actually, there are not many men I'd cheat on Bono with....like...none. :shrug:

Now, if we're talking about making sandwiches...well-hell....let me break out my list....

Bono is my first pick, then Andy, then really, there's nobody, since James Spader and Alec Baldwin let themselves go. Spader = tragic. Actually, that obnoxious Jack Donahey character Baldwin plays is my "usual" type of guy I get mixed up with, without as much cash to make up for it.

"Guards! Seize her at once! I will deal with her later."

This kicks ASS. It's amazing and embarrassing and mind blowing to think that people starve in this world when we live in a country where people ride scooters through the supermarket because they're too fat to walk while they pick from 125 different sugared cereals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom