PGP: ... also i wanna do Bono again...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to have beaten jet lag on the return trip. I slept okay Friday night after being up for 25 hours, was doing fine all day Saturday until about 7 at night, when I was exhausted, but made myself stay up until 9:30. Slept fine, did not get any more tired than usual last night. Whoo!

I have an awful kink in my upper back/shoulder, though. I'm sure I got it from being uncomfortable on the airplane so long. I'll break out the heating pad later.

Starting to sort through pictures. :crack:

I thought I would sleep well last night and I had an awful night sleep. Blargh. Also got my official time/standings in the race. It's not pretty. :huh:

CK, where are you again?

It was chilly this morning. Our weather pattern is having ADD. Foggy this morning. Then rain shower. Then looking like it will clear. Then cloudy again.

Yesterday, it was rainy and foggy. Then sunny and hot. Then cloudy cool. Then sunny and cool. Then cloudy. All in a 10 hour period.

I'm in NE Ohio. We're having "unseasonably chilly" temps according to the weatherman. I wanted to throw something at my tv. It hasn't been above 50F since last week. :madwife:
Edit: it's 11:45am and it's risen to about 48F. Bleh.

Although...cold weather IS an excuse for snuggling with a certain bass player in my bunk. :shifty:

My conversation interview thingy is in a half hour, so I've just spent the last little while TOTALLY rearranging where my laptop is, so that when I'm on Skype, they'll have a nicer view of my living room. :laugh: :reject: It's a very temporary and awkward setup, but the background of where I normally sit doesn't look so nice.

Ack. The nerves - I haz them. I have no idea what to expect, but I'm thankful it's just a relatively short conversation. I'm assuming it's a pre-screen for a potential interview later on. :) Would appreciate your calming thoughts/vibes. I'm sure it won't be difficult, but I'm still crazy nervous.

My conversation interview thingy is in a half hour, so I've just spent the last little while TOTALLY rearranging where my laptop is, so that when I'm on Skype, they'll have a nicer view of my living room. :laugh: :reject: It's a very temporary and awkward setup, but the background of where I normally sit doesn't look so nice.

Ack. The nerves - I haz them. I have no idea what to expect, but I'm thankful it's just a relatively short conversation. I'm assuming it's a pre-screen for a potential interview later on. :) Would appreciate your calming thoughts/vibes. I'm sure it won't be difficult, but I'm still crazy nervous.

Best of luck :hug: You'll do great!

Ugh, I do not want to hear the "s" word for at least another month. It's only October...I'd like to TRY to enjoy some 'fall' weather first. Especially as my bday is next week! :lol:

:shifty:

Here in Utah, we expect the first snow of the year in the mountains in October.

I seem to have beaten jet lag on the return trip. I slept okay Friday night after being up for 25 hours, was doing fine all day Saturday until about 7 at night, when I was exhausted, but made myself stay up until 9:30. Slept fine, did not get any more tired than usual last night. Whoo!

I have an awful kink in my upper back/shoulder, though. I'm sure I got it from being uncomfortable on the airplane so long. I'll break out the heating pad later.

Starting to sort through pictures. :crack:
:wave:

Did you have a good time? Sorry about your shoulder *sends good vibes*

I'm in NE Ohio. We're having "unseasonably chilly" temps according to the weatherman. I wanted to throw something at my tv. It hasn't been above 50F since last week. :madwife:
Edit: it's 11:45am and it's risen to about 48F. Bleh.

Although...cold weather IS an excuse for snuggling with a certain bass player in my bunk. :shifty:
See, there's always a brightside to cold weather!

Good luck Thora! *good interview vibes*

Hi Kristen, JJ, Comet, Grace, and MacAmy! :wave:

bonosmokinhot.gif

I'm pretty sure Gg made this many moons ago, though I could be wrong. :hmm:

:lol: Wow that's from waaay back when I still had the crappy gif program. I should remake that with Imageready someday.

Morning everyone. Getting stuff done sorta worked, sorta didn't, as I had a room to clean, etc...oh and my heater's broken. Ughhhh.

I first read that as "my heart is broken" :ohmy: Sorry about your heater though anyway. :hug: It's hot here today, wish I had air conditioning!

Aww :hug: for you too, I bet you'll do fine. And :giggle: about the rearranging. I know the feeling though. If my kids take a pic in the house I'm like AAaaa not with THAT background! (Usually there's a 3 ft pile of laundry waiting to be folded in the middle of the floor)

Headache today. :| Off to see if coffee will cure it.

I vote that more gifs be made from the video as well. There are a lot of UNFable moments in there. (I know most of them involve him smoking, but :reject: )

Thanks, all! I think it went well. :uhoh: At least I hope it did. It was VERY short. Got asked a bunch of questions that I didn't really know how to respond to, but I did my best. They want to have a face to face interview with me later on this week, so at least I passed round one! :) Phew. SO glad it's over. :lol:

:scream: That video is annoying! There's people walking through the view constantly so it ruins the gifs!

:crack: Bigger problem. Converted, the videos don't work on Photoshop. Wtf.

Thanks, all! I think it went well. :uhoh: At least I hope it did. It was VERY short. Got asked a bunch of questions that I didn't really know how to respond to, but I did my best. They want to have a face to face interview with me later on this week, so at least I passed round one! :) Phew. SO glad it's over. :lol:
:hug: Yay!

:scream: That video is annoying! There's people walking through the view constantly so it ruins the gifs!

:crack: Bigger problem. Converted, the videos don't work on Photoshop. Wtf.

whut?? let me know if I need to do it, but I wouldn't get to it today.

Ok Gg the entire lighting up of the cig in the beginning I'd like. It starts around 18 seconds and ends at 28 ish or so... all the frames splitting it up in between with other shots need to be deleted, but I think once they were removed it might be good. :hmm:

I'm going to try. :crack: Doing the 1.55-1.58 thing first. Finally converted it to MOv, and that worked. For some reason AVI doesnt' work with Imageready, it just showed white screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom