PGP: ... also i wanna do Bono again...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm off to bed, but I had to make a comment on that video! Take care ladies!

Thora and Grace, you are both amazing! Congrats on the races!:heart:

bonosmokinhot.gif

I'm pretty sure Gg made this many moons ago, though I could be wrong. :hmm:

Well, that will make for an interesting sleep tonight!:shifty:

I might be the only one that liked their secondhand store chic look during Pop. Probably because I dressed just like them. Mid 90's, loud polyester blouses, short black a-line shirts and clunky shoes were my staple. Oh, and fake fur coats with rhinestones and my Marilyn Monroe hair. Dang, I might have a shot with Bono back then if he weren't married and I wasn't just working in a trendy cafe.

wow, that sounds like a bad fanfic

Night MacAmy :wave::hug:

Grace :lol:

*has no idea what an a-line shirt is* :reject: I like jeans and t-shirts.... though I do own 2 skirts.

That really does sound like a bad fanfic... or worse, one of those Lifetime movie of the week things.

Wow, that sounds cool! We were in a town called Astoria, which is an hour or two away from Portland - this place is closer to the ocean. It's a weird little town. Not much to do there, so I'm glad we were only there for a night. Everything (except the restaurants) seemed to shut down at about 5pm, so we ended up just chilling in our hotel rooms after we'd had dinner last night. :lol: It was an EARLY night, which was probably a good thing, the night before a run.

I think I have relatives who used to live in Astoria. I was born in Portland and lived there til I was 4. My estranged 1/2 sister still lives there and I know we used to have aunts and uncles and maybe even a grandparent or two who lived in and around Portland.

Speaking of beardy Bono in the funny hat, this always cracks me up... the drunk speech where he bonks his nose on the mic :giggle:

bonomiclolmtvfymGg.gif

Speaking of beardy Bono in the funny hat, this always cracks me up... the drunk speech where he bonks his nose on the mic :giggle:

bonomiclolmtvfymGg.gif

Have another glass of red wine, Bono! His drunken speeches make me cringe a bit. I'm like, dude, hold off till later.....

Morning everyone. Getting stuff done sorta worked, sorta didn't, as I had a room to clean, etc...oh and my heater's broken. Ughhhh.

:ohmy:
Hawkmoon... :drool: Don't forget to read the extra Christmas stories!

I won't. I've bookmarked EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER including the Christmas specials.

:shifty:
It is barely 40F outside, so I think I'll start my morning off with the Christmas specials (since they can be read on their own), and a cup of peppermint tea.

CK, where are you again?

It was chilly this morning. Our weather pattern is having ADD. Foggy this morning. Then rain shower. Then looking like it will clear. Then cloudy again.

Yesterday, it was rainy and foggy. Then sunny and hot. Then cloudy cool. Then sunny and cool. Then cloudy. All in a 10 hour period.

Is there a world map here where you could pin yourself, like town where you live, not street addy. Could be fun to see where we all are from :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom