PGP: ... also i wanna do Bono again...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:D

:yuck: :tsk:

Shall I send Larry over? :shifty:

Yeshplz :drool:

I showered Friday morning...and put off taking one this morning. Because I have 'plans' for one after Mr CK & I put the boy to bed in a couple hours. I only hope I can tear him from the Ravens/Jets football game long enough for said plans to take place. :shifty:
(He's not a fan of either team, but we need the Ravens to lose for divisional standing purposes...plus a few of the Jets are fantasy players of mine. :reject: )

"plans" :giggle: nice :up:

I showered Friday morning...and put off taking one this morning. Because I have 'plans' for one after Mr CK & I put the boy to bed in a couple hours. I only hope I can tear him from the Ravens/Jets football game long enough for said plans to take place. :shifty:
(He's not a fan of either team, but we need the Ravens to lose for divisional standing purposes...plus a few of the Jets are fantasy players of mine. :reject: )

:ohmy:

Oh, and Tara:
I added you to my f-list on there...hope that's okay.

That's cool. In case you couldn't tell by my journal: I haven't updated since August, and before that it was 2 years, I think. :reject: *will friend you back, though... cuz she likes doing that*

Yeshplz :drool:

"plans" :giggle: nice :up:

*sends Larry* :shifty:

*with.... supplies* :wink:

you know... supplies... for the shower. :shifty: :wink:
Suuuuuuure. :wink:

Yea....

I really need to stop reading what's posted at that place.... :doh:

But, in my defense, I am looking for something specific

Do I want to know what you're looking for?
Sometimes asking will jar someone else's memory. I've done it before. And then bookmarked whatever said "something" was. Thank Adam for private LJ memories. :shifty:

riiiiiiiiiiight...
and Bono and Edge are just really good friends
:shifty:

Of course they're just really good friends.... with BENEFITS. :wink:

Suuuuuuure. :wink:

Do I want to know what you're looking for?
Sometimes asking will jar someone else's memory. I've done it before. And then bookmarked whatever said "something" was. Thank Adam for private LJ memories. :shifty:

Depends.

I'm trying to find all the Hawkmoon chapters that were posted there. *loves that story, and didn't know until yesterday that it had continued at U2Slash

Yea....

I really need to stop reading what's posted at that place.... :doh:

But, in my defense, I am looking for something specific

We must all be synched up on the same smut cycle now.

May have been there today, admit nothing.

Depends.
I'm trying to find all the Hawkmoon chapters that were posted there. *loves that story, and didn't know until yesterday that it had continued at U2Slash

Oh dear ADAM. Hawkmoon. :drool::drool::drool:
That story is an INVESTMENT. Here, maybe this link will help you out. http://www.livejournal.com/tools/memories.bml?user=u2slash&keyword=[[hawkmoon]]&filter=all
Edit: Stupid link. Just scroll down until you see "hawkmoon" and click. Should be 104 entries for it. :ohmy:

Oh dear ADAM. Hawkmoon. :drool::drool::drool:
That story is an INVESTMENT. Here, maybe this link will help you out. Memorable Entries[[hawkmoon]]&filter=all
Edit: Stupid link. Just scroll down until you see "hawkmoon" and click. Should be 104 entries for it. :ohmy:

I love you. :D

I love you.I love you.I love you.I love you.I love you.I love you.I love you.

:shifty:

I'm looking through a certain lj community's archive (*clears throat*), and came across something that just made me laugh so hard.

*hides* don't kill me for sharing... I just needed a laugh and this helped in that respect....

I CAN'T HANDLE THIS!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Off to dinner at Five Guys. I've never been. I've heard it's incredibly greasy. This should be interesting.

Oh, and btw

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: I FINISHED MY GRADING!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

My husband loves GBS. I've met them because my friend stalked them. They are fun live, but I don't choose to listen to them on the regular.

(Reconstructing the post that got eaten before posting when my computer froze...)

Before Darryl left or after? I know Murray because he was the bassist for Moxy Fruvous, and still does occasional stuff in TO when he's not touring with GBS... GBS fans are missing out because it's the Sean and Alan show - they only get to hear him solo during a song like Scolding Wife. I'm not saying he should take over a song, but they're deprived of the Foster voice and humour *g* Murray is - like all bassists of my acquaintance - a complete smartarse (and I've had that humour directed at me a few times over the years... :wink:)

Murray singing lead on a song he wrote for the Thornhill album in 1999 (no video alas, it's the album version):

Moxy Früvous, "Independence Day" - YouTube
(I'd forgotten how much I loved this song until I heard it again :heart:)

Not smartarse, but still funny - Fruvous covering Bob Snider's Ash Hash on Just For Laughs in 1993 (for those who don't know what Murray looks like, he's on Edge's side of the stage... and remember, this was 1993 :lol:)

Moxy Fruvous - Ash Hash - YouTube

A song I wish they'd recorded before the "hiatus", and not just done live:
("I don't have a breaking point... I'm quite in control, thank you very much...")

Moxy Fruvous - Grudge - YouTube
(I'd forgotten Murray sang lead on this one too :heart:)

And one more, because I'm in the video :wink: At the end, when the earthquake hits, I'm the woman falling against the wall (which is actually the big Revenue Canada building just down Front St. from Union Station - in the opposite direction to Skydome). This one was filmed Victoria Day weekend in 2000.

Moxy Fruvous - Sad Girl - YouTube

[early 90s - Sept 2000 mode off]

I walked right past one today even though I wanted the french fries, REAL BAD. Then I went and got frozen yogurt. :D

Had you never seen that? It is awesome!

edgesign.jpg

:bow:

The larger version wasn't working on the other site! Thank you! :lol:

OM NOM NOM GREASY FIVE GUYS.

I haven't been in ages. :drool::drool::drool:
Must go soon.

I walked right past one today even though I wanted the french fries, REAL BAD. Then I went and got frozen yogurt. :D
This is extremely funny to me, as a Five Guys opened recenty across the street from A FROZEN YOGURT SHOP.

And Five Guys gets WAY more business. :lol:

Pffft, I'm preggers. I have a RIGHT to greasy fries whenever the mood strikes. :lol:

Although, my cravings lately have been for fruit. Which is a good thing, I suppose. :wink:
And yes, Adam's "banana" is on the list of cravings. :shifty:
Yes. Yes you do.

Fruit is good... granny smith apples with salt. :yum:

FTW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom