PGP: Ain't No One F*cks with Tiny Hippo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GraceRyan

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
dF00m.jpg

The cartoon that inspired the thread title.....

Someone will have to retrieve the pictures. I tried to from the last thread but was having issues....

By the way, since Adam was the last one not to be represented in the PGP mandatory pics, I've added one. ;)

(I had to sacrifice one of the other pics though so if there are any objections or the Adam girls want a different Adam pic, feel free to change!)

Tiny Hippo cartoon always reminds me of my favorite ever post from Texts From Last Night:
(352): i think it would be like really awesome if scientist could genetically engineer manatees to be like the size of goldfish so i could have one in my fishbowl and be like FUCK YEAH TINY MANATEE

Tiny Hippo cartoon always reminds me of my favorite ever post from Texts From Last Night:
(352): i think it would be like really awesome if scientist could genetically engineer manatees to be like the size of goldfish so i could have one in my fishbowl and be like FUCK YEAH TINY MANATEE

I would totally want one. :giggle:

:lol: Awesome!

:lol: why does a cemetary need ideas for camo clothing anyway?

:uhoh: I could think of a few things... but none that are appropriate.

from the last thread
@ M_A: Animal abusers need to be beat with baseball bats. :yes:
@ Katie: He likes Captain Jack.... :shifty:

Alien 1: 'So, did the humans get our message?'

Alien 2: 'Yes, but they've called it 'dubstep' and now dance to it.'

:D
:lol:

:panic::panic:

found pics of U2´s first gig in Finland in 82, lemme upload

*feck it, look yourself

U2-keikka-arvio – 28 vuotta myöhässä | YLE Blogit | yle.fi

Baby U2! :cute:

:lol: Awesome!

:uhoh: I could think of a few things... but none that are appropriate.

One of the cemetaries in Indiana had 6 ft fences, with the barbed-wire top part facing IN. As in: they didn't want anything getting out. :ohmy:

HAPPY MONDAY! Jamie's home! :yippie:

Though, I'm getting very pissed off at the younger cat. She keeps hissing & growling (which, I can excuse seeing as how he probably smells different), but about 20 minutes ago he tried to make nice, and she HIT HIM. TWICE. WITH HER CLAWS OUT.

:grumpy:

I love how the "Bono in an elevator" picture always shows up in each new thread :D. JJAsi, thanks for the links to all that stuff, will have to look at/hear it at some point here.

:lmao:

:lol: why does a cemetary need ideas for camo clothing anyway?

That's...kinda what I was wondering.

Can't think of any weird cemetery stories of my own. I will say this, though, if you ever find yourself traveling through my part of the country, through Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas, that sort of thing, you will come across a LOT of cemeteries at some point. Just out there in the open land, all on their own, or on the edge of some small town (usually as you're leaving it. Wouldn't want that to be your welcome to the town, after all :p).

from the last thread
@ M_A: Animal abusers need to be beat with baseball bats. :yes:

*Nods*

HAPPY MONDAY! Jamie's home! :yippie:

Though, I'm getting very pissed off at the younger cat. She keeps hissing & growling (which, I can excuse seeing as how he probably smells different), but about 20 minutes ago he tried to make nice, and she HIT HIM. TWICE. WITH HER CLAWS OUT.

:grumpy:

Awwwwwww :(. Maybe she got a bit freaked out by his new appearance and didn't quite recognize him at first?

Glad to hear he's home now, though :). Yay!

aaaaawww :hug::love::hug: thanks, zu!
Don't rush or anything!!!

Good that little Z is doing most of his chores well 9 outta 10 or so!
:hmm: did 3 things ! then added 4 more ? does not computer........ :huh:
:lol:
:hug:SSSSSSS hang in there, Z!

just got here so am catching up on just retired thread, too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom