PGP: Ain't No One F*cks with Tiny Hippo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some U2 friends who aren't members here that would love this....how do I upload this to my FB page? :reject: I don't understand modern technology :sad:

How do you break up with a company in a polite, yet professional manner? I'm trying to do it, but all my drafts have seemed bitchy and overly aggressive. :lol: Is it even possible to do it in a nice way? They've been a waste of my time and have never responded to me despite my multiple attempts to keep in touch like they requested. I don't know if they'll even acknowledge my email, but I want to have record of severing ties with them. :rolleyes:

Send them a text message that it's not their fault, but yours. :wink:

:lol: I don't have cell phone numbers - all I have is an email address and a phone number. I hate talking on the phone, and have done most of my "communication" with them via email, so that's how the break-up's gonna go.

I hate having to be nice, when they've completely wasted my time. :angry:

Well I guess email works just like that.

It's over. I'm sorry. It's not you, it's me. It's just not gonna work out, ok. Again, I'm sorry. Bye.

That makes it sound like I'm dating them. :lol: They were supposed to be helping me to find work, but they haven't been any help at all. I guess I'm going to say that I'm pursuing other things, thanks, bye.

What I really want to tell them is that they're lying liars and I wasted almost a full tank of gas driving out to meet with them, making it sound like they'd have a job for me, then never responding every time I left them a voicemail or emailed. Bastards. :lol:

That makes it sound like I'm dating them. :lol: They were supposed to be helping me to find work, but they haven't been any help at all. I guess I'm going to say that I'm pursuing other things, thanks, bye.

What I really want to tell them is that they're lying liars and I wasted almost a full tank of gas driving out to meet with them, making it sound like they'd have a job for me, then never responding every time I left them a voicemail or emailed. Bastards. :lol:

if it's an employment agency that hasn't contacted you for a job or contacted you back in response to your follow ups then I hate to say it but they aren't going to care if you're "breaking up" with them. It kind of sounds like they either already broke up with you or aren't interested but really the case is they just have way too many other people to deal with. I just speak from experience in being out of work in a variety of industries and dealing with employment agencies. But unfortunately they will remember you if you are rude in anyway. Also, remember it's a small world and your words could come back to haunt you, as nice as you make your letter sound. If they haven't contacted you at all then I'd let it go and move on without contacting them. If on the off chance they do contact you for something then maybe you can say your peace with the person on the phone. But I wouldn't ever put anything in writing like that.

if it's an employment agency that hasn't contacted you for a job or contacted you back in response to your follow ups then I hate to say it but they aren't going to care if you're "breaking up" with them. It kind of sounds like they either already broke up with you or aren't interested but really the case is they just have way too many other people to deal with. I just speak from experience in being out of work in a variety of industries and dealing with employment agencies. But unfortunately they will remember you if you are rude in anyway. Also, remember it's a small world and your words could come back to haunt you, as nice as you make your letter sound. If they haven't contacted you at all then I'd let it go and move on without contacting them. If on the off chance they do contact you for something then maybe you can say your peace with the person on the phone. But I wouldn't ever put anything in writing like that.

Yeah, it's an employment agency. I hear you on the rude thing - that's something I don't want to have bite me in the ass, because you just never know. I don't want to mess with karma, especially when it comes to finding a job!

That's a good idea to just not contact them and let the chips fall where they may - that's probably the smartest move. Thanks! :)

Just saw another brilliant Lost valentine. Best. One. EVER!!! :love: :lol:

lostvalentine.jpg
:
OMG! :lol: :cute::heart:

I've never seen any of those I'll have to look!

:wave::wave::wave: HI people
I hope things are going good b/c hardly any time left to catch up today :( :angry:

another very short stay le :sigh:

Hopefully next week WILL be better! :hyper

Just saw another brilliant Lost valentine. Best. One. EVER!!! : love: : lol:

lostvalentine.jpg
:
OMG! :lol: :heart::cute::heart:

I've never seen any of those I'll have to look!
In facft I didn't get it at first until I thot oh, wait really checks numbers on 2nd look! :lol:

:wave::wave: HI people
I hope things are going good b/c hardly any time left to catch up today :( :angry:

another very short stay le :sigh:

Hopefully next week WILL be better!

bye for noa. :wave:

When I think of Bono and leather lately I think 360, and it's true I prefer to gaze at recent Bono more than young Bono, but digging through old folders today I must admit a few times going HOT DAMN! :ohmy: :love: he was hot, mullet and all.

I'm almost inspired to make a new Leather Day thread. :shifty:

bonowarleatherclimbHOT.jpg

I was just about to start one but i wanted to be sure I didn't use a name we already used. There hasn't been a leather day mullet thread since 2007! I was going to call it Mullet Mecca, but I thought it might be blasphemous. :shifty::reject:

Young Bono :drool:.

Thora, heh, I was going to suggest your idea of "looking at other prospects". But arw has an excellent point, too. Whatever you choose to do, I fully agree, even though I don't blame you for wanting to tell them how you really feel, being nice and polite will work better in the long run for you. And if you do send a note to them, you can be polite and still bring up a critique in an honest manner, too-shows you're nice enough to not hurt people's feelings and try and end things on a peaceful note, but you aren't just going to stand there and let people treat you unfairly, either.

Oh it's been done, believe me. :drool:

unfbonoedgebymephy.gif

That...is just hot. Wow.

Will need to do some downloading here soon, it seems.

Thanks! I think it's my favorite picture of me ever and it's the back of me. Picture was taken by the lovely Bonocomet (or her daughter). :drool:

It was me. :D

:cute:

Just got home from my second open house. Wow, the students are wild at this school. I don't know what the teachers were thinking but parents are not going to be impressed checking out the high school for their grade 8 kid when there's a ton of yelling/screaming/running wildly down the halls students representing the high school :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom