PGP: Ain't No One F*cks with Tiny Hippo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't all dentists be HOT dentists? It'd make it a lot more enjoyable! :lol:

Haha, my manager and I were talking about something similar today. On TV you see all these hot guys in various professions-not once in my life have I experienced that.

Yay for coming Frobaby! Very exciting :hyper:! I hope the whole thing goes safely and quickly.

5NPtA.jpg
:bono: Hey Edge, feel this! That's what a real arse feels like. :D

:edge: Ha ha, very funny. *mumbles* Just watch your back mate...

:lol: at both of these!

I know, it's crazy! How can so few people constitute a town? :huh:
Cities @ night = :heart:

Chicago was awesome. We went to the Natural History Museum, Soldier Field, we walked along one side of Lake Michigan to get to Navy Pier, and then we ate at Bubba Gump.

I don't know. Adds to our charm, though, maybe? Sort of? Not really? LOL.

Cool. That sounds like an awesome trip. I'll definitely have to go there someday.

Yea, we went to the Rosebud Reservation on the southern border of South Dakota, pretty much dead center between those two cities. :D

My brother actually lives with us now. It's neat.

Oh, neat. I bet that would've been an interesting place to visit. Whole lotta reservations around there, definitely.

That's nice :). Good to have family living with you or close by (if they're nice family, of course).

To each her own. I feel the same about Adam. Though the man does have a really adorable laugh.

Same here. Love Adam, he seems like a sweetie and seems like a great guy to chill and hang with (and that gif of him laughing is most definitely adorable), I've just never had a crush on him. But hey, all the more for the Adam girls!

I HATE waiting on hold.

*Had to put a couple people on hold at her job today :reject:* It wasn't as long as you had to wait, though. And I hate putting people on hold, 'cause I know how annoying it is!

GG, hope all the tests get sorted out-sounds like a total mess, running around and trying to get all that information and such. But I definitely agree, it never hurts to have it on hand when you do get it. I'd like to figure that out, too. There are some things I know run in my family, but it's still interesting to know (and a bit scary).

Happy Valentine's day, ladies!

I'm going to be mean and make a comment about a post in the news thread... :shifty:

Yes, Bono and Edge have the right to live without broken balls. :giggle:

I'm really sorry! :reject:

I don't know. Adds to our charm, though, maybe? Sort of? Not really? LOL.
LOL. "Charm" is relative.... or something like that. :lol:

Cool. That sounds like an awesome trip. I'll definitely have to go there someday.
Oh definitely.

Oh, neat. I bet that would've been an interesting place to visit. Whole lotta reservations around there, definitely.
My mom's from there, and she has friends there. And some family...

That's nice :). Good to have family living with you or close by (if they're nice family, of course).
My bro is the bestest. :D

Same here. Love Adam, he seems like a sweetie and seems like a great guy to chill and hang with (and that gif of him laughing is most definitely adorable), I've just never had a crush on him. But hey, all the more for the Adam girls!
Exactly!

I'm going to be mean and make a comment about a post in the news thread... :shifty:

:ohmy:

*runs to the news thread to see what's going on*

I giggled when I saw that. I could comment further about their

broken balls

but I won't.

LOL. "Charm" is relative.... or something like that. :lol:

It is :yes:.

I kid because I love, though :D.

My mom's from there, and she has friends there. And some family...

My bro is the bestest. :D

Oh, neat! That's cool.

(Definitely another "middle America" thing, family and friends often all stay in the same area :p)

:cute: That's great to hear that :up:. Brothers do seem like they could be great to have around. I've wondered before what it would've been like to have a brother.

:ohmy:

*runs to the news thread to see what's going on*

*Does the same* This makes me realize there are some areas of this board I really should probably visit more often.

Happy Valentine's Day, y'all!

I celebrated by having a fasting blood draw, then eating a Burger Whopper since I hadn't eaten or drunk anything for 14 hours. When MrPurrl gets up, we will have home-made burritos. I'm still hungry! :drool:

Longest sculpture class everrrrr...at least I didn't get plaster all over my jacket this time....

However, valentine's day is awesome when you spend it with friends :up: watching movies and recovering from 6hr classes

OMG, I'm going to be in an official Vancouver Canucks video later this week!! :ohmy: :hyper: Holy shit this is exciting!! Just got the confirmation email a little bit ago. If I weren't unemployed, I wouldn't be able to do this, since it's taking place in the middle of the day. It will hopefully be a great time!

The photos are SO awesome. It's fun to have professional photos of me, even if I look a little crazy in some of them. :wink:

I really do! Now if only I could translate that good luck into getting more game tickets. I'd kill to be able to go to an actual game this season. It sucks to be so broke and that tickets are so damn expensive. I enter contests all the time to win tickets, so my luck HAS to turn at some point, right?! :wink:

Night, Tara :wave:!

The photos are SO awesome. It's fun to have professional photos of me, even if I look a little crazy in some of them. :wink:

I really do! Now if only I could translate that good luck into getting more game tickets. I'd kill to be able to go to an actual game this season. It sucks to be so broke and that tickets are so damn expensive. I enter contests all the time to win tickets, so my luck HAS to turn at some point, right?! :wink:

That would rock. The more you keep trying, the more chances you'll have. Keep going for it, I hope you do manage to get a chance to see a game :).

The video thing is AWESOME. Getting a chance to be a part of something involving a group of people you love-can't get any better than that. Every fan of anything's dream, right there.

OMG, I'm going to be in an official Vancouver Canucks video later this week!! :ohmy: :hyper: Holy shit this is exciting!! Just got the confirmation email a little bit ago. If I weren't unemployed, I wouldn't be able to do this, since it's taking place in the middle of the day. It will hopefully be a great time!

I know!! Last year I got to do an amazing photo shoot, and this year I'm going to be in a video. Maybe next I'll be on the ice with the boys! :sexywink: :laugh:

YAY!!!

*that's all I have time for right now... back to the grind...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom