PGP: Ain't No One F*cks with Tiny Hippo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are calicos known to be nutty? I adopted one a couple of years ago, from an abusive situation. I don't know how old she is or anything. But she is the sweetest cat ever.

I don't think so. My husband also had one when we met, and she was also just a very mellow sweetie.

I noticed too, but since you said something about image limits, I knew you had to cut one.

Figures that Larry's the one that gets cut. :tsk:

:lol: But there's still a Larry! Gosh you girls are picky about your Larrys. :lol:

If you guys want, we can switch to the white shirt Larry pic next time. :hmm:

:lol: But there's still a Larry! Gosh you girls are picky about your Larrys. :lol:

If you guys want, we can switch to the white shirt Larry pic next time. :hmm:

No, the one in there is fabulous. No need to switch.

Larry girls are like, maybe you cut down on yer effing Bono pics.....

:lol:

This. Pretty much. :lol: Equal opportunity! :lol: I know most of y'all prefer Bono, so I understand. It's just nice to have a little variety every now and then. :)

Larry peace offering to the Larry girls. :D

larry2-7-05.jpg

It's a bit uneven, since Bono is out and about all the time, so naturally there are more pictures available of him. Larry just needs to get out more. :yes:

I don't have very many Larry pictures either - they're just the ones that are posted most often. :lol:

*Shakes head* Wow. That's just crazy.

Ah, well, there ya go, then :D. I always find it so funny when I look at animals when they're babies, they look so innocent and cute, and then you think that they can grow up to be quite the fighters and predators...it's kinda funny. I always love it when an animal is inbetween not being a baby anymore and just getting into its adult years, and it's starting to practice its roar or growl or whatever menacing sound it's supposed to make, but all that comes out instead is a pathetic, tiny attempt at the sound.

:cute: I can't get over the fact that baby animals can be that tiny sometimes. I love it when they can fit all snugly like that, though, it makes them even cuter.

She was nuts, but in a good way.

I love that too! It's adorable!

Baby animals = win

Haha, that's great. Yeah, you can try and hide the food all you want, they'll find their way to it if they really want it.

Broccoli and popcorn are kind of odd choices-I've never heard of a cat munching on that stuff before :p.

Our cat's usually pretty good about our food-she might come over and look at it, sniff it a little bit, but when we shoo her away she just turns around and goes off to do something else, she doesn't really get into our food much*. She has been very interested in fish sandwiches when I've eaten them, though (but cats generally like fish, at least that's the stereotype, so that's not a surprise), and sometimes I get those chocolate-covered pretzels to snack on, and the bag they're in looks and sounds remarkably similar to the bag cat treats are in and the noise they make.

I swear to god, without fail, every single time I go to open up the bag of pretzels, doesn't matter where she is at the moment, if she hears that sound, I turn around and she is right there, staring up at me expectantly, thinking they're her treats and I'm going to give her one. Then she looks all confused when I start eating the pretzels, like, "Why are you eating my treats?"

*She may not get into our food, but she sure does like trying to get into our cupboards and drawers. And she is OBSESSED with trying to get into our bathroom! She's actually managed to open the door and go in there, where she'll either get in the cupboard, or sit in the tub, or, in one instance, sit on the bathroom sink :huh:.

It's because of her that I love broccoli. I watched her eat it one day and thought, "Hey, if the cat likes it, it must be good!"

Our younger cat is obsessed with bathrooms too. But she has a good reason: when we found her, she was covered in fleas, and so the only safe place to put her was the bathroom. That was basically her room until we could get some flea soap for her. :lol:

Well, technically he wasn't. :wink: There's still a Larry, and since Edge and Adam only got one, Larry isn't any more special than they are. :tongue: unlike certain other rockstars. :tongue:
:reject: *is very un-observant today*

Just noticed the Larry pic in that post... :doh:

From what my vet told me, tri-coloured cats (who are almost always females) are known to have attitudes. But my calico and my tortie are polar opposites. Abby the calico is sweet, gentle, shy (she hides if anyone other than Sarah and I is here) and very polite - she'll come up to me and almost wait for permission before she comes over to be snuggled. Zoey the tortie is clingy and possessive of me, bordering on neurotic. She doesn't wait for an invitation, she barrels right over me, no matter what I'm doing. Anything that displeases her in the least is answered with an emphatic "MRRREEOOOWWW." She hisses at her brothers and sister over any perceived slight, real or imagined. She's a character.

It's been interesting having so many cats who all grew up together in the same environment with the same people and the same amount of attention, and seeing how they've all developed very different personalities in spite of their exact same upbringing.

My vet also told me that despite the attitude, torties make really good mothers. Fortunately, Zoey will never test that theory.

I feel you with the statistics. I had to take 4 stats courses for my degree. Hated the classes, didn't do that great in them, but when it came to doing my own research and running my own data, I learned a LOT more, and found it geekily appealing. Good luck with the course!
Cats = awesomeness. :yes:

Larry girls are like, maybe you cut down on yer effing Bono pics.....

:lol:

For the record: I :heart: the amount of Bono pics....

but damn, Larry is hot.

larry2-7-05.jpg

:drool:
I vote this be the new mandatory Larry pic.

Give us all the Bono.

:shifty:

"Give me what I want, and no one gets hurt..."

*Cue subsequent rock out*

:wink:

It's a bit uneven, since Bono is out and about all the time, so naturally there are more pictures available of him. Larry just needs to get out more. :yes:

This is a good point.

There's got to be more Larry stuff out there-the Moobday threads haven't lasted this long without it, right?

She was nuts, but in a good way.

I love that too! It's adorable!

Baby animals = win

:yes: :up:

It's because of her that I love broccoli. I watched her eat it one day and thought, "Hey, if the cat likes it, it must be good!"

:lol: Always a convincing argument.

*Has never cared for broccoli* Maybe I'll give it another chance sometime.

Our younger cat is obsessed with bathrooms too. But she has a good reason: when we found her, she was covered in fleas, and so the only safe place to put her was the bathroom. That was basically her room until we could get some flea soap for her. :lol:

Fleas? Eesh. That sucks. But yeah, if she's going to go anywhere, bathroom's certainly the best place, for both her and you guys.

I hope it was a big enough bathroom, though, I can only imagine how awkward it must've been to try and go in there if she happened to be in there-if she made any sort of mess or tried to get into things or whatever. Ours is a tiny bathroom, so it'd get really crowded if we kept our cat in there :p.

"Give me what I want, and no one gets hurt..."

*Cue subsequent rock out*

:wink:

:rockon:

This is a good point.

There's got to be more Larry stuff out there-the Moobday threads haven't lasted this long without it, right?

True!

:lol: Always a convincing argument.

*Has never cared for broccoli* Maybe I'll give it another chance sometime.

Broccoli with zesty Italian salad dressing :drool:

Fleas? Eesh. That sucks. But yeah, if she's going to go anywhere, bathroom's certainly the best place, for both her and you guys.

I hope it was a big enough bathroom, though, I can only imagine how awkward it must've been to try and go in there if she happened to be in there-if she made any sort of mess or tried to get into things or whatever. Ours is a tiny bathroom, so it'd get really crowded if we kept our cat in there :p.

Extremely tiny bathroom. It was fun. :p

I'm watching hockey right now, and it's an intermission, and I can hear them playing Adele in the background. :lol: I love Adele, so I'd never complain about hearing her music, but it just seems SO out of place at a hockey game. :laugh:

:lmao:...oh, god, so many captions worthy of that photo. So many.

:D :up:

Broccoli with zesty Italian salad dressing :drool:

Will have to try that, then :).

Extremely tiny bathroom. It was fun. :p

Nice :up:. Always fun to be had in cramped locations.

Adele at a hockey game? That is strange.

I'm watching Jon Stewart right now. He's making me extremely happy tonight, he's been on fire the whole show (and in a related story, Sean Hannity is a dumbass. Not exactly news to most here, I'm sure, but it just needed to be said).

I'm watching hockey right now, and it's an intermission, and I can hear them playing Adele in the background. :lol: I love Adele, so I'd never complain about hearing her music, but it just seems SO out of place at a hockey game. :laugh:

Talk about out of place at a hockey game... I finally heard part of the 2Cellos version of WOWY - as the music that was playing at the ACC on Sat night at the beginning of Sundin's jersey raising ceremony! :huh::lol: Umm.. dear whoever chose that music - WOWY? Really? For our beloved Mats?

Give us all the Bono.

:shifty:

next thread title?

larry2-7-05.jpg

oh my sweet...
Do you see the glimmer of sweat on his chest?
*licks*

eta: oh wait, that's his chain...well, I'll need something to hang on to...

I don't have very many Larry pictures either - they're just the ones that are posted most often. :lol:

Did I hear the words Larry PicSpam? :eyebrow:
GAME ON, GIRLFRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom