PGP: Ain't No One F*cks with Tiny Hippo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How you know that you're a spoiled U2 fan: you find a David Bowie full show video bootleg from 2004 to download, so you check You Tube for footage to see if it's any good. You're pleasantly surprised by the video and sound quality, but then you watch for a minute and think to yourself "damn, it's only a single cam :( " :lol: :reject:

Thora, heh, I was going to suggest your idea of "looking at other prospects". But arw has an excellent point, too. Whatever you choose to do, I fully agree, even though I don't blame you for wanting to tell them how you really feel, being nice and polite will work better in the long run for you. And if you do send a note to them, you can be polite and still bring up a critique in an honest manner, too-shows you're nice enough to not hurt people's feelings and try and end things on a peaceful note, but you aren't just going to stand there and let people treat you unfairly, either.

I decided to say nothing. I've been having just fine luck searching on my own, and they were just going to be another potential resource for me. I've never had a positive thing come from an employment agency before (even way back when I was first looking for work out of university), so I was initially wary when I first got in touch with this particular agency. My instincts (as always) were right. Yeah, it turned out to be a waste of my time, but that's a risk I had to take, because I potentially could have gotten a job that week. It's all good. :)

I made mac n cheese for dinner tonight - it's almost done baking. I've got an ice cold rum & coke that I just poured, and there's a hockey game starting at the top of the hour. I'd say this has the making of an excellent evening ahead! :drool:

When I think of Bono and leather lately I think 360, and it's true I prefer to gaze at recent Bono more than young Bono, but digging through old folders today I must admit a few times going HOT DAMN! :ohmy: :love: he was hot, mullet and all.

I'm almost inspired to make a new Leather Day thread. : shifty:

bonowarleatherclimbHOT.jpg
:drool:

His eyes. :drool:

bonowarmulleteyescrowd.jpg

bonowartourwhitevestreallycute.jpg
:love:

How you know that you're a spoiled U2 fan: you find a David Bowie full show video bootleg from 2004 to download, so you check You Tube for footage to see if it's any good. You're pleasantly surprised by the video and sound quality, but then you watch for a minute and think to yourself "damn, it's only a single cam :( " :lol: :reject:

:lol:

I decided to say nothing. I've been having just fine luck searching on my own, and they were just going to be another potential resource for me. I've never had a positive thing come from an employment agency before (even way back when I was first looking for work out of university), so I was initially wary when I first got in touch with this particular agency. My instincts (as always) were right. Yeah, it turned out to be a waste of my time, but that's a risk I had to take, because I potentially could have gotten a job that week. It's all good. :)

Sounds reasonable. Good to hear it's all settled away :).

Funny how employment agencies don't seem to be all that helpful, isn't it :p?

I made mac n cheese for dinner tonight - it's almost done baking. I've got an ice cold rum & coke that I just poured, and there's a hockey game starting at the top of the hour. I'd say this has the making of an excellent evening ahead! :drool:

Nice :up:!

Kristin...agh, yeah, not the best first impression. Hopefully they'll just chalk it up to kids being a bit rambunctious that day for some reason.

Funny how employment agencies don't seem to be all that helpful, isn't it :p?

Yup. :lol:

I think I remember some of you ladies talking about Sons of Anarchy in the past. Am I losing my mind, or was it some of you in here? Anyway, I was bored yesterday, and I'd heard some recent raves (from someone with similar TV tastes) about how awesome the show was, so I decided to check it out. It's awesome!! I'm only a few episodes in, but I like it so far. :drool:

Yeah, he's pretty hot too. He was on one episode of Veronica Mars, and I really liked the character he played back then. Glad to see he's getting more work. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom