PGP: *ahem*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which game? :hmm:

Have you ever played Journey? It's incredible. I find it more than just a game, it's like it makes you find hope and love for the human race. LOL! But it's true. I can't even play it, I get too emotionally attached and I cry. :reject: I just watch my kids play, then I cry when they play. :reject::reject:

I kinda adore my little dude I play on Little Big Planet too. :reject: He's really cute.

Dragon Age. I bought the expansion for the first game and the sequel game as well, but I'm still only on the first one!

This one:

bonomonctoncloseup7-30-2011chelseapenyak.jpg

:love::drool:

Is it too big? It's just uploaded with Photobucket but I only found a big one at first. Let me look for a smaller version...

:shifty:

:ohmy: Whoa hey Gg! Chelsea was contacted this morning by a Dutch U2 fanclub I guess? They want to use one of her Bono pics in a Dutch magazine! pretty cool! They saw it on U2 Gigs because i had uploaded a few there last year I think. Neat. :D I wonder if you know the magazine. :hmm:

Which magazine? :eek:

:lol::lol:

Husband makes a bad call with the iron

A Polish man has burnt the side of his head while doing housework after mistaking the iron for a phone.

Tomasz Paczkowski, from the northern Polish town of Elblag, is now swathed in bandages after his wife asked him to help with the housework while he enjoyed a few days off work.

"My wife had gone to work," the 32-year old told the Polish newspaper Fakt. "After breakfast I started to work. I turned on the boxing channel on the TV, opened a beer and started ironing.

"I was really getting involved in the boxing and was not really thinking about what I was doing.

"Suddenly the phone rang and I mucked things up.

"Instead of grabbing the receiver I picked up the iron and put it to my ear." Mr Paczkowski said a burning sensation on his ear soon made him realise his mistake.

To compound his misfortune, he hit his head on a door frame while dashing to the bathroom to cool his burn with water. He suffered an injury just above the left eye.

Mr Paczkowski said he would give up watching boxing on the television but would continue to iron.

I fell down a flight of steps today at work carrying a large chef's knife in one hand and a croissant cutter (5 pizza wheels in one) in another hand. I bruised and skinned a knee on one leg, twisted my ankle on another and I also banged up my wrist. Thankfully I did not murder myself with the sharps in my hands. I laughed my ass off all morning over it but now I'm in major pain. Left wrist, right ankle. My left knee is fine other than where I'm missing skin :happy: I actually thought I cut myself on my left knee when I stood up but I didn't. Dipshit me was wearing my winter boots and walking down a flight of stairs in a dark hallway. I thought there were only 6 steps but there's 8 so I missed 2 steps and down I went :happy: I have a super long week coming up of making all sorts of Christmas treats so I hope this crap doesn't give me any issues at work.

:der: :reject:

I fell down a flight of steps today at work carrying a large chef's knife in one hand and a croissant cutter (5 pizza wheels in one) in another hand. I bruised and skinned a knee on one leg, twisted my ankle on another and I also banged up my wrist. Thankfully I did not murder myself with the sharps in my hands. I laughed my ass off all morning over it but now I'm in major pain. Left wrist, right ankle. My left knee is fine other than where I'm missing skin :happy: I actually thought I cut myself on my left knee when I stood up but I didn't. Dipshit me was wearing my winter boots and walking down a flight of stairs in a dark hallway. I thought there were only 6 steps but there's 8 so I missed 2 steps and down I went :happy: I have a super long week coming up of making all sorts of Christmas treats so I hope this crap doesn't give me any issues at work.

:hug::hug::hug: *offers heating pads for the wrist and ankle*

And geez we finally need a new thread? Well, maybe not. At our current rate this one could still make it to the new year. :wink:

Holy crow! I'm glad it wasn't any worse, but I know you're in pain. Have you tried ice? :hug:

Thank you for ordering from U2 store. One or more of your items has shipped. If you ordered more than one item, they may ship separately.

Edges picks are coming my way :hyper::hyper:

Thank you for ordering from U2 store. One or more of your items has shipped. If you ordered more than one item, they may ship separately.

Edges picks are coming my way :hyper::hyper:

:lol: Don't get your hopes up! Their shipping estimate is 24 fucking days!!!!!!!

Fuckin' ridiculous. Mine was shipped a few days ago, but my hoodie was shipped dec 4. And it's still not here. Usually international shipping takes a week. :rolleyes: Mailed them, and they told me 24 days. Dafuq???

They said in time for the holidays. :tsk: Fuckin' Americans get it before then yes, but what about us Europeans?

:lol: Don't get your hopes up! Their shipping estimate is 24 fucking days!!!!!!!

Fuckin' ridiculous. Mine was shipped a few days ago, but my hoodie was shipped dec 4. And it's still not here. Usually international shipping takes a week. :rolleyes: Mailed them, and they told me 24 days. Dafuq???

They said in time for the holidays. :tsk: Fuckin' Americans get it before then yes, but what about us Europeans?

Gg....tsk tsk cursing us out. It's not our fault. There's been so much hate in our direction, I may never cross my border again.

:grumpy: But it's just not fair. You guys get everything first, while they're an Irish based band. For an American band I would understand, but U2's love affair with the USA goes too far in my books. :tsk:

Yell at them. Is it that they ship to us sooner, or is there a difference in the speed of the post? I don't think anyone in here has gotten the book as far as I know. I'm sure my FB would have exploded by now. I have not renewed yet, so I'm not expecting it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom